Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

#bbnaija 2018: People React To Vandora’s Shocking Secret About Being Raped - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija 2018: People React To Vandora’s Shocking Secret About Being Raped (790 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija 2018: People React To Vandora’s Shocking Secret About Being Raped by Citizenshelm: 12:20am On Feb 07, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Vandora has revealed her ex-boyfriend always raped her.

She disclosed this while talking about rape, sexual assault and consent to Dee One, KBrule, Bam Bam, and Teddy A.

According to her, her ex-boyfriend always raped her when she was asleep. She said she didn’t know it was rape because they were dating.
Vandora said, ”Whenever I was asleep, I just wake up with some of my clothes missing. Then I discovered he had already raped me. I didn’t see it as anything since we were dating ” she said.

Read: BB Naija 2018 Housemate, Alex Reveals She Had An Abortion At Age 16 And People Are Reacting To It

Watch Video.

“My ex used to rape me” – Vandora #BBNaija pic.twitter.com/yCq2IzGyAZ — Eric Okafor (@KneWKeeD) February 6, 2018
Read What people Have to say about it.

It is only Vandora that would utter such nonsense from her mouth! How can you not know when a guy is sliding his cucumber into your pumpum �� Ewu of the highest order #BBNaija — � (@irewamiri_) February 6, 2018
Vandora sha. How can a guy be penetrating and you won’t feel anything because you’re asleep? Na wa oo #BBNaija — Zainab Jubril ��� (@DeeTreble) February 6, 2018
Oh my God!!! Vandora with the lies again!!! Hanty you can lie oo #BBNaijapic.twitter.com/niBXDltBUj — ChudeeTheNerd Jay (@UtaziJay) February 6, 2018
Vandora can lie for Africa,how can ur boyfriend come home sleeps with u and u won’t know ,only to wake up in d morning and see that he had sex…m not understanding …is she so insensitive #BBNaija — Ameerah Jameelah (@Pricelessmila) February 6, 2018

http://wapnetrealm.com.ng/bbnaija-2018-people-react-vandoras-shocking-secret-raped/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: #bbnaija 2018: People React To Vandora’s Shocking Secret About Being Raped by yanabasee(m): 12:34am On Feb 07, 2018
Wow.....

I forgot my charger somewhere around maitama today, how can I get it back? should I call the police?
Re: #bbnaija 2018: People React To Vandora’s Shocking Secret About Being Raped by Gebbson007(m): 1:01am On Feb 07, 2018
abeg who sabi the time barca vs Chelsea match dey start?
Re: #bbnaija 2018: People React To Vandora’s Shocking Secret About Being Raped by kennysam91: 1:25am On Feb 07, 2018
I think 59 o'oclock.
Gebbson007:
abeg who sabi the time barca vs Chelsea match dey start?
Re: #bbnaija 2018: People React To Vandora’s Shocking Secret About Being Raped by clefstone(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2018
very very dull girl. She obviously doesn't know d meaning of rape.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Having A Romantic Moment With Tobi On Dance Floor / Terminal 2018 Movie Poster Review Trailer / Nollywoodmovie! Watch Eve Esin ,joyce Kalu And Diamond Okechi In The Priestess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.