Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Watch – Davido Accused Of Stealing Lyrics From Usher’s Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch – Davido Accused Of Stealing Lyrics From Usher’s Song (417 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Usher - Bad Habits [Audio] / Download Zip Full Album: Usher – A Zippyshare Torrent Lagu Mp3 / Hot Lyrics From Rapper BGL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch – Davido Accused Of Stealing Lyrics From Usher’s Song by Alibaba112: 12:53am On Feb 07, 2018
The lyrical content of the trending DMW song, Mind, has been the cause of a huge conversation about the hook of the song, taken by Davido, being a copy of Usher Raymond’s 2004 hit single, Caught Up.

The controversy causing line is the, “and I’m so caught up /You got me feeling it, caught up,” which has now become popular and appreciated until the attention of Nigerians were drawn to Usher’s 2004 hit single which seems to carry the original line that Davido has been accused of borrowing, or is it stealing from.

DMW released the song, Mind, on January 31st, 2018 and it has the vocal input of Davido, Mayorkun, Dremo, Peruzzi and the music production contribution of Fresh VDM.

The song is fast becoming a popular song, receiving good amount of airplay but now that the issue of copied lyrics has been raised, we wait to see how Nigerians would react to the song.

>>>>>https://www.to9music.com/2018/02/06/watch-davido-accused-of-stealing-lyrics-from-ushers-song/

(1) (Reply)

SONG: Davido – Flora My Flawa / Phyno One Chance FT Kramium / Oladips Ft Olamide – O’sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.