Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 28. Wednesday 7th Feb 2018. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 28. Wednesday 7th Feb 2018. (458 Views)

RCCG 50-days Fasting And Prayer 2024 Prayer Points / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer / 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting Prayer Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 28. Wednesday 7th Feb 2018. by bummyla(m): 4:09am On Feb 07, 2018
The Fear Of God.

Intense Praise And Worship.

Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul.

Father give us vision of Your holiness and justice that will makes us “tremble at Your Word”.

Father help that we might “Serve You with fear, and rejoice with trembling” (Psalm 2:11).

Father, enable me to have such a grand vision of You that I might fear You, that I might tremble in Your presence.

Father; help me to know that You’re not merely a Redeemer but also a Judge; not merely a God of love, but also of A Consuming Fire.

Father; help me not play around with sin, not just because of its consequences, but also because it grieves Your heart.

Father give us the grace to be effective in soul winning this year, 2018.

Father, help us to be faithful in giving our first fruit, tithes and offering throughout this New Year 2018.

https://bummyla.com/2018/02/07/rccg-50-days-fasing-day-28-wednesday-7th-feb-2018/
Re: RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 28. Wednesday 7th Feb 2018. by forreelinc(m): 4:19am On Feb 07, 2018
grin yea the season where pst adebole asks everyone to fast but run around the back to have snacks while fasting is on
Re: RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 28. Wednesday 7th Feb 2018. by segunojo866: 4:36am On Feb 07, 2018
forreelinc:
grin yea the season where pst adebole asks everyone to fast but run around the back to have snacks while fasting is on
Naija is just too religious and they take their pastors as gods. To them their pastor is better and wiser than them. Why will a man tell me to stop eating just to connect with their god?
Re: RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 28. Wednesday 7th Feb 2018. by thesicilian: 4:44am On Feb 07, 2018
segunojo866:
Naija is just too religious and they take their pastors as gods. To them their pastor is better and wiser than them. Why will a man tell me to stop eating just to connect with their god?
That you do not drink alcohol does not mean you should put down those who do.
Re: RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 28. Wednesday 7th Feb 2018. by forreelinc(m): 4:47am On Feb 07, 2018
segunojo866:
Or tell you to pay tax to a pastor who has plenty already to exalt a God you will choose sin over tomorrow
Re: RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 28. Wednesday 7th Feb 2018. by segunojo866: 5:02am On Feb 07, 2018
thesicilian:

That you do not drink alcohol does not mean you should put down those who do.
continue giving your hard earned money to your pastors thinking that you are giving them to god!! Do you think most pastors work in naija? and if god is working through pastors why is the level of poverty very high?
Re: RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 28. Wednesday 7th Feb 2018. by thesicilian: 5:28am On Feb 07, 2018
segunojo866:
continue giving your hard earned money to your pastors thinking that you are giving them to god!! God Do you think most pastors work in naija? and if god God is working through pastors why is the level of poverty very high?

(1) (Reply)

UN Endorsed NGO, Arise O Nigeria Declares Prince 7 For House Of Rep 2019 / You Can't Find Anything Good In Women-pastor Nicolas / Do Christians Have To Obey The Old Testament Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.