Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,171 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding (41913 Views)

Oshiomhole At John Oyegun's Daughter's Wedding (pics) / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / Fani-kayode Distances Self From Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by zomby(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2010
Adenuga is the first to get to work and the last to leave work.
The dude works hard day and night like there is no tomorrow.

Those of you hating need to stop and go home to ask your parents some difficult questions.

Adenuga became a millionaire before he was 24 yrs old.He was always the king of boys among his friends from day one, even though he was much younger than most of them He knew what he wanted and how to get it from day one. He completely understood quality from the start.
He was born as a successful baby; every single thing he has touched has turned to Gold and diamond from day 1.

He refused to sell his oil blk when others did to make fast money. He was the first to implement black berry in Nigeria. Our tele communication in nigeria today is a great accomplishment only because of Adenuga's determination for success. He has brought friendly competition into the tele communication market. Most of you in nigeria today are posting comments on this website simply because of great works of Adenuga.

Nigerians in Ghana today are getting enormous respect from ghanaians only because of the energy Glo is bringing to their market.

Nigeria will be a better place if only 2 percent of our leaders could think like Mike Adenuga. His wisdom is a gift from the Lord.

He is producing up to 20,000 employment opportunities in Nigeria today; and this number is increasing every day.
College students in Nigeria now have hope of employment opportunities; no more need to run to other countries to feed your family.

Now for any low life to come here to debase what this man has work so hard for is absolutely uncivilized, and these individuals (haters) deserve proper punishment from the Lord.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by sley4life(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2010
4mart:

Mike Adenuga thinks he's wise. Aren't there betta musicians in Nigeria? Its betta he pays all naija artistes dan culin meagre Beyonce.

If u don't have anything tangible 2 contribute just go 2 bed
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2010
PLEASE DO NOT CODERM HIM.

NA HIM KNOW HOW HE GET IS MONEY OH,
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by sley4life(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2010
4mart:

Mike Adenuga thinks he's wise. Aren't there betta musicians in Nigeria? Its betta he pays all naija artistes dan culin meagre Beyonce.
Why would u question on how some1 else spend his money. Is that how people question u when u spend your money on frivolities & chasing everything on skirt? No harm here
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by chimoney1: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2010
all of una dey mad, sho how una wan determine how somebody wan spend his money? na Adenuga send una papa to stay in the village? make una take time ohooooooooooooooooo before i go comot person head .  cool cool cool
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by chimoney1: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2010
sley4life:

Why would u question on how some1 else spend his money. Is that how people question u when u spend your money on frivolities & chasing everything on skirt? No harm here

guy be maga
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by sley4life(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2010
chimoney1:

all of una dey mad, sho how una wan determine how somebody wan spend his money? na Adenuga send una papa to stay in the village? make una take time ohooooooooooooooooo before i go comot person head .  cool cool cool
abg ask dem ooh, But no comot person head here, grin
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by zomby(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2010
Once again, Beyonce did not come yesterday and as of today, she will not be coming on Saturday.

FYI:Up to 100 Nigerian actors, actress and musicians are on Adenuga's payrol.

He is a true Nigerian, that loves and supports Nigerian brand as long as it has quality.

Nigeria will be a better place and Nigerians will be respected more around the world if we stop hating ourselves.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by chidichris(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2010
wow! money is good. what is the use of money if not to buy what i want?
if every nigerian including me believes that adenuga is stupid and foolish because of this action, then i have decided to be a foolish man for life as long as God will give me the opportunity to be this type.
ade baba, na God ooooo.
the next time ur daughter is wedding, let eddie murphy and harrison ford be the mcs or if possible, pay oprah to be the mc of the day.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by beystwin: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2010
I have nothing but love for Mike Adenuga. wink
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Omolulu(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2010
WHEZA I LIKE AM OH OH
WHEZA I NO LIKE AM OH OH

ADENUGA DON BLOW OOOOOHH OOOOHH
I DON BLOW BLOW UMUNAMO!! grin grin grin grin

IF UNA LIKE HIT UNA HEAD ON TOP WALL, A RICH MAN WOULD ALWAYS SPEND LIKE A RICH MAN, WHO DOESN'T PRAY TO BE RICH, IT S BECAUSE OF THINGS LIKE THIS THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE POOR, THEIR JEALOUSY HAS BLOCKED EVERY WEALTH THAT COULD HAVE COME THEIR WAY, if adenuga dies now would he carry the money to the grave? would he enjoy listening to "put a ring on it" while dead? abeg make im even call JAY-Z to support im wife, HATERS UNA FIT READ DETAILS FOR ENCONIUM AFTER WEDDING grin
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by onlysose(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2010
guys lets use our brain, artist of the calibre of beyonce dont take that amount for wedding and birthday performances. this figure is way escalated N300million. with a $300 thousand you will get beyonces to perform in nigeria
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Omolulu(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2010
onlysose:

guys lets use our brain, artist of the calibre of beyonce dont take that amount for wedding and birthday performances. this figure is way escalated N300million. with a $300 thousand you will get beyonces to perform in nigeria
AND THE MAN SAID HE WANTED BEYONCE NOT 300 beyunces, WHAT IS THE WAHALA THERE? IS IT AFFECTING YOUR SALARY
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by jokingmary(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2010
angry angry
2 million dollars just and just to perform on his daughters wedding day? undecided
I don't think she is only going to sing and perform
I think she is going to wash plates wash toilets and sweep the compound grin cheesy
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Kzea: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2010
NA WAO
THE MONEY THAT MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING FOR ,ARE SUFFERING FOR
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Orikinla(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2010
The fact that more people are interested in commenting on this childish and foolish topic than commenting on the critical situation of James Ibori and our national security is enough proof of the intellectual retardation of majority of Nigerians who would prefer to discuss trivial issues to addressing urgent political matters until Nigeria crumbles in political anarchy.

These Nigerian fools.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2010
The poor do not need charity. . .they need Inspiration! What is more inspiring than a dude spending $2m on some frivolity?? That really got my blood boiling.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by zomby(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
@Orikiela:
Which one be your own? I think people have the rights to comment on any topic that they like on this forum.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Princek12(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2010
Mike Adenuga is a billionaire whose daughter is about to have a special day--a wedding--which, hopefully, will happen once. I am sure his daughter's dream is to have Beyonce perform at her wedding, and what a special way to effectuate his daughter's dream on a day that will happen once, since he has the means to do so.

PSA: If you have a problem with him because he effectuated his daughter's dream, particularly considering that he has labored for his money his entire life, you are welcome to jump inside River Niger. Shikenah
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by banku: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2010
Richfella,

Fools do not realize that. Inspiration, examples and candor lift the poor, the children and the young more than any money you can give them because they wonder - if he can, so can I.

But then, these fools inspire 419, drug trafficking and prostitution to make that jackpot.

But fools and their money never last. What is it about Beyounce that a prettier girl from the village can not do. Have you guys listen to Beyounce talk, with an uneducated accent that never moved beyound her neck of the hood until ,

Richfella:

The poor do not need charity. . .they need Inspiration! What is more inspiring than a dude spending $2m on some frivolity?? That really got my blood boiling.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2010
It is his money and he cld use it whichever way suits him
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Omolulu(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2010
zomby:

@Orikiela:
Which one be your own? I think people have the rights to comment on any topic that they like on this forum.

you even have time for the fool, doesn't he know where Ibori's house is? Coward
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by teeluv(m): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2010
if adenuga thinks he wants to use the money to invite beyonce, fine. its his money he worked for it.(even though everything is not legal, im sure we all know that). but at least he should consider the masses. at least if he give all the nairalanders 100k each we go shut up quick quick, we no go talk about am again,
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by getukudo(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2010
Never take a Fool's word!

Nigerians would always talk, even when it is good they will talk, bad they will talk. It is not your money that is spent, the man is living his life that he worked for. What is most annoying is how someone said Nigerians should stop buying Glo sim cards until Adenuga can help the poor, Very foolish comment, Please we should not make this look like a big issue, i think the person who started the thread was just doing AMEBO work, Nigerians please get back to work.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by getukudo(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2010
@Banku

Yet another foolish comment. Go to the village and inspire this girl that is prettier and well educated than Beyonce. Get A Life dude! If you don't have something better to say, go to the next group. Mscheew!!!
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by zomby(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2010
First, you said everything isn't legal and we all know that.
we all know what? Why do foolish people like to say foolish thing?
Your statement is ridiculous and you're lucky you're not infront of me, because I would have wiped your face with a dirty slap.

Secondly, you also stated that Adenuga should have considered the masses. Another foolish statement.
Do you know how much money Adenuga contributes on a daily bases for the masses?

Finally, dude, it wouldn't hurt if you learn one or two things before you start posting.
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2010
Why would anybody in their right senses blame adenuga for spending his own money the way he like
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by raptainer(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2010
Am just suprised at d rubbish u guy are spitin here.first d man wil go ahead wit d wedin inrespective of dis shit u guyz are spitin.secondly his better dan most people dat i know about so make una alow d man and his family enjoy.morelse u wont b paid 4 writin dis crap so u beter look u on more creative tin 2 do,okay try facebookin when bored cos u harterz are al fucker'z.chiow
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by ibabalol: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2010
i am mr adenuga and has come to my attention
that you guys dont like the fact that i am paying
Beyonce that much money just to sing right now,
i want to pay every nairalanders $2m each just to shut up.
can you do that?
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Atemitope(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2010
This is outrageos! are there no entartainers in the whole country again?, am just short of words,
GLO subscribers that is part of your money! SHAME!
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2010
Atemitope:

This is outrageos! are there no entartainers in the whole country again?, am just short of words,
GLO subscribers that is part of your money! SHAME!
what part of the 1999 constitution says that a businessman should make accountability for his wealth? Please tell me cuz i want to know why you called his action a shame!
Re: Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding by banku: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2010
Getukudo,

Your mind dey void and derek completely. What makes Beyounce so beautiful to you? She is American which you inspire to be. She has funny getto accent which you inspire touse. She is a striper which you love. She makes colored green with pig foot, fried chicken and macaroni.

Comapared to village Nigeria girl. She talks with bush accent white you hate. She plait her hair, you prefer burning it. She walks gracefully, you prefer cat walk. She cooks egusi and okasi you prefer french fries on a hamburger or fish and chips.

Don't you see that you are totally messed up.

As for Adenuga: none of the brains from Nigerian universities waiting and begging for loans, grants for projects that will compete with foreign contracts of your brothers, has been diverted to him(Adenuga). No collateral, no sureties and no brains needed. Oh, his backside may help. The same money that can be used for jobless graduates to creat jobs and expand middleclass.

It is only people like you that spend their money and Nigeria's money that way. And the reason you do not mind spending it on Beyounce. With your 2 million, dare touch her, u hia. Oh you can peep like Thisday owner. Even that can get you killed in the getto.

Barawo!

getukudo:

@Banku

Yet another foolish comment. Go to the village and inspire this girl that is prettier and well educated than Beyonce. Get A Life dude! If you don't have something better to say, go to the next group. Mscheew!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Omosede Igbinedion Meets Yasmina, Ivory Coast's Youngest Female Lawmaker / Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.