Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Murder Causes Curse. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Murder Causes Curse. (320 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Murder Causes Curse. by Revadebola: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2018
MURDER CAUSES CURSE.

Genesis 4:11-12 (KJV) "And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand; When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth".

After Cain killed his younger brother, Abel, God placed a curse on Cain.
A curse is the opposite of a blessing.
When God curses a person, it is terrible. The only way out of such a curse is total, genuine repentance and asking God for His mercy.
Every form of murder brings curses upon the murderer.
God's curse upon Cain implies that, he will be experiencing fruitless labours, he will achieve no tangible results.
He will be a "fugitive", meaning a wanderer.
A "vagabond" meaning , wandering; moving from place to place without any settled habitation; as a vagabond exile. Floating about without any certain direction; driven to and fro.
Every sin and disobedience to the Word of God brings curses.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God, I totally repent from every sins and disobedience in my life.
2. Lord Jesus Christ, I accept You into my life as my Lord and personal Saviour.
3. Lord have mercy upon me and remove every curses from my life.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Christianity And Christ / I Saw This And I Believe It'll Help You As A Christian / 7 Important Facts About Evangelist Billy Graham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.