Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

My Heart Is In Madrid, If Real Madrid Want Me, They Have To Contact Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Heart Is In Madrid, If Real Madrid Want Me, They Have To Contact Chelsea (1130 Views)

Zidane Threatens To Leave Real Madrid If His Choices Are Meddled With / Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands / Ronaldo Threatens To Quit Madrid If The Dont Meet His Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Is In Madrid, If Real Madrid Want Me, They Have To Contact Chelsea by cheapgoal: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2018
Amid Chelsea and Conte's troubling time, Belgian number shot-stopper is fuelling Real Madrid transfer speculation, stating his heart is in the Spanish capital, despite the fact that he is in talks with Chelsea over a new contract.

Real Madrid have pursued the 25-year-old keeper, who is under contract with the Stamford Bridge outfit until 2019, as far back as he departed Madrid neighbors Atletico to return to Stamford Bridge in 2014.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/my-heart-is-in-madrid-if-real-madrid-want-me-they-have-to-contact-chelsea-courtois/

(1) (Reply)

Stamford Bridge Return Will Be Special For Barca’ / Canada Work Visa With Free Ticket! / Watch Canelo Vs GGG Live Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.