Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ay, Falz, Ramsey Noah, Jim Hyke Rock White Agbada At The Making Of Yoruba Demon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay, Falz, Ramsey Noah, Jim Hyke Rock White Agbada At The Making Of Yoruba Demon (1103 Views)

Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay, Falz, Ramsey Noah, Jim Hyke Rock White Agbada At The Making Of Yoruba Demon by itspzpics(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2018
Much anticipated movie Yoruba demon which featured some nollywood stars, comedian and musician like Jim Hyke, Ramsey Noah, Ay comedian, Falzdbadguy, rock Native white Agbada at the making of Yoruba demon.

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source ::: http://www.praizeupdates.com/ay-falz-ramsey-noah-jim-hyke-rock-white-agbada-at-the-making-of-yoruba-demon/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Ay, Falz, Ramsey Noah, Jim Hyke Rock White Agbada At The Making Of Yoruba Demon by itspzpics(m): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2018
Oyaaa
Re: Ay, Falz, Ramsey Noah, Jim Hyke Rock White Agbada At The Making Of Yoruba Demon by madridguy(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2018
Nice one. See Jim Iyke shoe shocked the guy wey sabi better thing.
Re: Ay, Falz, Ramsey Noah, Jim Hyke Rock White Agbada At The Making Of Yoruba Demon by chriskosherbal(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Jim iyke class and style is second to none..he just know how to combine things

Btw, Ramsey Noah happen to be my best cos he is so calm, humble and handsome.
Re: Ay, Falz, Ramsey Noah, Jim Hyke Rock White Agbada At The Making Of Yoruba Demon by itspzpics(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Ay, Falz, Ramsey Noah, Jim Hyke Rock White Agbada At The Making Of Yoruba Demon by Kokomo: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2022
awon yoruba demon

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Comedian Says / Graphic Photos: Who Is Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be?? / All The Myths We Believed Growing Up - (MEME Collections)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.