Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Drinking Hot Tea May Give You Cancer - Researchers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drinking Hot Tea May Give You Cancer - Researchers (421 Views)

Hot Tea, On A Hot Day? / "Having Multiple Sex Partners May Give You Cancer" - Doctor Warns Women (Video) / Study Reveals Drinking Hot Tea Could Lead To Esophageal Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drinking Hot Tea May Give You Cancer - Researchers by felle: 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Drinking hot or burning hot tea is associated with an increased risk for esophageal cancer when combined with excessive alcohol or tobacco use, a recent study showed.

The study, published in the medical journal Annals of Internal Medicine, was conducted by Chinese researchers from the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at Peking University.

The study collected data from a total of 456,155 Chinese participants aged between 30 and 79 and lasted for an average period of more than nine years.

By 2015, it found that 1,731 people who didn’t have cancer at the initiation of the study were diagnosed with esophageal cancer.

“High-temperature tea drinking combined with either alcohol consumption or smoking was associated with a greater risk for esophageal cancer than hot tea drinking alone,” said the study.

http://wuzupnigeria.com/2018/02/beware-drinking-hot-tea-may-give-cancer-researchers/
Re: Drinking Hot Tea May Give You Cancer - Researchers by Annnonymous: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
Everything kuku dey cause cancer this days, nawa o
Re: Drinking Hot Tea May Give You Cancer - Researchers by Adeyinka12(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
which kind wahala be this , you drink cold tea den go talk say e no good for health. you don start drink hot tea , dey don't bring there wahala come again. nothing like Original thing Only Ogi/pap sure pass oo

1 Like

Re: Drinking Hot Tea May Give You Cancer - Researchers by newyorks(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
i refuse to be deceived this time.i wil die one day so make i live mylife the way it pleases me.
Re: Drinking Hot Tea May Give You Cancer - Researchers by RemedyLab: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

5th Year Medical Stud At Wuhan University(中南医院), China. / Gynaecologist Advises Women On Drug Use After Miscarriage… Checkout What He Has / Infertility : Cervical Mucous, Sleep Deprivation, Sperm Count And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.