Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

“Your Dad And I Smoke Weed Together” Daddy Freeze Slams Follower (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Your Dad And I Smoke Weed Together” Daddy Freeze Slams Follower (photos) (522 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Toyin Lawani Bares Her Butt Then Slams Follower Who Called Her Out For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Your Dad And I Smoke Weed Together” Daddy Freeze Slams Follower (photos) by Wesporting: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nigerian radio host and presenter Daddy Freeze clapped back at a follower who replied him on his controversial issue of tithing.

The radio personality who is known for his scathing attacks on church practices including tithing, didn’t hold back his anger when a follower of his on Twitter account wrote "I wonder d type weed somebody like DaddyFRZ smokes. He keep on criticizing pastor for collecting Biblical instituted command 2 pay. Even d dictionary stated dat tithing is "one tenth of annual produce or earnings, formerly taken as a tax for the support of the Church and clergy"

Daddy Freeze replied; "Instead of showing us the dictionary, why don't you show us the BIBLE... Show us where our high priest Jesus, or our first Pastors the disciples and apostles, collected tithes in the BIBLE!
-
Lest I forget, big shout out to your dad, he supplies the weed and we smoke it together."

https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/961191007642685440

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/07/your-dad-and-i-smoke-weed-together-daddy-freeze-slams-follower-photos/

Re: “Your Dad And I Smoke Weed Together” Daddy Freeze Slams Follower (photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
This Freeze of a guy , e head go good to bust bottle oh

Better St'remy bottle undecided
Re: “Your Dad And I Smoke Weed Together” Daddy Freeze Slams Follower (photos) by Fweshspice(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
freeze is a noisemaker, An agbaya too.. undecided
Re: “Your Dad And I Smoke Weed Together” Daddy Freeze Slams Follower (photos) by gtrader: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why this Electric Freezer doesn't attack politicians that steal public funds or condemn killings all over Nigeria but quick to attack pastors or anyone that goes against his preaching. Nigerians are focusing on the coming election not pastors. He should focus on the wellbeing of the nation generally not attacking pastors. Na person wey get money dey pay tithe, he thinks changing N100 to N20 for first, second and third offering can buy pastors private jets. Mtcheww
Re: “Your Dad And I Smoke Weed Together” Daddy Freeze Slams Follower (photos) by goldbim(f): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Smh...a clear example of an Ill mannered adult.!he should not have involved the guy's dad..
Re: “Your Dad And I Smoke Weed Together” Daddy Freeze Slams Follower (photos) by donstan18: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
goldbim:
Smh...a clear example of an Ill mannered adult.! he should not have involved the guy's dad ..

How do you mean?

Is Freeze not someone's dad?

Did the guy respect Freeze's child by slamming Freeze?

FREETHESHEEPLE

(1) (Reply)

See Why Fans Are Angry At Kim Kardashian / Sexy Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Chika Ike On Vacation In Jamaica / "You Are My Life’s Greatest Hit!" - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Celebrates Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.