Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,726 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Help A Little Boy Out: What Is Traditional Home in English Language - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Little Boy Out: What Is Traditional Home in English Language (360 Views)

What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / "They Use Hausa To Teach English Language In The North" - Kano Corper Claims / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Little Boy Out: What Is Traditional Home in English Language by DrGaius(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please help a little boy pass his common entrance.

He is my landlord's son and very intelligent. He will be sitting for an entrance examination next week. The school sent a message to his father containing the areas he should concentrate on.

The man has been teaching the boy but he seems to have a problem with one of the topics sent so he asked me.

Below is the message from the school

ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Syllabus
1. Parts of Speech and Figures of Speech
2. Gender
3. Traditional homes
4. Group terms or collections
5. Proverbs, Doubles, Sounds and Motion
6. Occupations
7. Places
8. Analogies
9. Antonyms and Synonyms
10. Correction of sentences, Spelling and Punctuation

No. 3 is the problem. I also have not come across it before in English Language.

English Language teachers in the house, please what is traditional home?

Thanks
Re: Help A Little Boy Out: What Is Traditional Home in English Language by ekensi01: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
cheesy
You better start getting ready to fail.

Those coming to see my answer you will go back the same way you came.
Re: Help A Little Boy Out: What Is Traditional Home in English Language by DrGaius(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
ekensi01:
cheesy
You better start getting ready to fail.

Those coming to see my answer you will go back the same way you came.

Does this post of yours really make sense to you? Must you comment?

(1) (Reply)

Top 100 Universities In Nigeria | 2018 Nigerian University Ranking / How Can One Become A Freemason? / Best Selenium Online Training Classes On Real Time Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.