Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Fela Kuti's Son, Arrested And Detained By Nigerian Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Kuti's Son, Arrested And Detained By Nigerian Police (794 Views)

Femi Kuti & Son, Made Grammy Nominations Excites Afrobeat Singer (Photos) / Man Who Sexualized Daddy Freeze’s 5-year-old Son Arrested / Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fela Kuti's Son, Arrested And Detained By Nigerian Police by 2Ebisco: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
The second son and fourth child of Nigerian iconic singer late fela anikulapo kuti (Kunle Anikulapo Kuti) was arrested and detained by the Nigerian police.

Kunle made this known in his Facebook account that he spent the night in a police cell in area f in Lagos state.

The son of the afro beat singer has refused to disclose the reason why he was arrested as his wife only spoke on the issue telling his friend not to mind him that all as been sorted out.

He wrote,

“I just got out of Area F now. I have been there since Friday; so, I don’t have a phone for now. If anyone wants to reach me, it has to be on my Facebook Messenger.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/fela-kutis-son-arrested-and-detained-by.html

Re: Fela Kuti's Son, Arrested And Detained By Nigerian Police by yanabasee(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ok.... his fvckin life....
Re: Fela Kuti's Son, Arrested And Detained By Nigerian Police by sunnysunny69(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
Never knew abami eda had a son named Kunle, he doesn't seems look alike just as femi and Seun does.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Goes Naked On Tinder Date And Her Date Doesn’t Even Notice (photos/video) / Monopoly Money (The Deceitfulness Of Wealth) / Ruth Kadiri Looking Good In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.