Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Who Can Caption This Photo?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Caption This Photo?? (585 Views)

Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) / Caption This Photo Of Osun Election... / Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Caption This Photo?? by Hmajeed(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
This photo was uploaded by Femi Adesina after the FEC meetings today, of the many pictures this one catches my attention.
What could be happening between the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Agriculture that made the man seem like a husband trying to give excuses for sleeping out of home ??

Re: Who Can Caption This Photo?? by divinehand2003(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
Minister of Agriculture - Look dear, we are finished. 2019 is a no no for us. The masses. I say the masses aren't buying our lies anymore.

Minister of finance - hmmmm
Re: Who Can Caption This Photo?? by Wizberg12(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
Minister of Agriculture: Where is my own share of the money?

Minister of Finance: Madam, Lai Mohammed said we should share your money, that you're not going to come today

(1) (Reply)

Ayade Delivers On Promise As 52 Housing Units For IDP'S Nears Completion / Kayode Ogundamisi Slams Folorunsho Alakija (read Full Tweets) / Breaking News: Apc Extends Tenure Of Oyegun By 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.