Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan (1883 Views)

Instant Allocation Buy And Build In Barclays Estate IPAJA Boys Town|08088818029| / Architectural Design And Build Projects / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by mindee: 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dear nairalanders,

I looking to start this project by the end of the month and need reputable contractors that can design and build small 2 bedroom, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom and toilet on a standard plot of land. Looking for quotations with stage payments built in. Would appreciate any contributions of suggested reputable contractors who will deliver to budget and on time.

I have been browsing this forum for a while and I'm aware of certain reputable contractors and welcome their input.

@muftau55
@KolaShangOne
@EgunMogaji
@Syder880
@Brabus
@AbdulWastecx

1 Like

Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
mindee:
Dear nairalanders,

I looking to start this project by the end of the month and need reputable contractors that can design and build small 2 bedroom, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom and toilet on a standard plot of land. Looking for quotations with stage payments built in. Would appreciate any contributions of suggested reputable contractors who will deliver to budget and on time.

I have been browsing this forum for a while and I'm aware of certain reputable contractors and welcome their input.

@muftau55
@KolaShangOne
@EgunMogaji
@Syder880
@Brabus
@AbdulWastecx

In random order

Darenyx
Kolashangone
Abdulwastecx

This might be below Skimanski build quantity (perception) and Spyder880 doesn’t do Ibadan (yet).

Good luck on your project.

1 Like

Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by mindee: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

In random order

Darenyx
Kolashangone
Abdulwastecx

This might be below Skimanski build quantity (perception) and Spyder880 doesn’t do Ibadan (yet).

Good luck on your project.

Thank you Sir,

I guess your response also rules you out sad as I thought you did Ibadan

Who is Skimanski please i.e. profile name.

Thank you
Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by AreaFada2: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please let the quotation be made here so that we can all learn from it. Not "pm me" or "send me you email" type.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
mindee:

Thank you Sir,

I guess your response also rules you out sad as I thought you did Ibadan

Who is Skimanski please i.e. profile name.

Thank you

I'm not a professional builder, just an "enthusiastic" owner that is playing General Contractor on his own private build grin

Skimanksi - https://www.nairaland.com/skimanski

Skimanski builds USA quality level houses but not sure if he does small builds. It will be outstanding if you and him can work something out. We need to "add new dimension to Ibadan Architecture"
Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by mindee: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I'm not a professional builder, just an "enthusiastic" owner that is playing General Contractor on his own private build grin

Skimanksi - https://www.nairaland.com/skimanski

Skimanski builds USA quality level houses but not sure if he does small builds. It will be outstanding is you and him can work something out. We need to "add new dimension to Ibadan Architecture"

Ma bad, got the wrong end of the stick somehow but thank you for enlightening me and more importantly contributing to my getting some answers here.

Thank you for the skimanski lead and hope something can come out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by mindee: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
AreaFada2:
Please let the quotation be made here so that we can all learn from it. Not "pm me" or "send me you email" type.

Thanks.

I would love this actually but the objective is to get this completed and if sharing this here will hinder that then it's a no-brainer
Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by AreaFada2: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
mindee:

I would love this actually but the objective is to get this completed and if sharing this here will hinder that then it's a no-brainer
Good. I planned such a project in Ogun too.

I had to abandon it after foundation & German floor. Because I am not impressed by how the person handling it has been doing it. Not quality wise, but he likes to do it piecemeal. That way you can never know how much will complete it. More chance to inflate prices.

You know our people easily get offended and call you ungrateful when you scrutinize their work.

1 Like

Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
mindee:

Ma bad, got the wrong end of the stick somehow but thank you for enlightening me and more importantly contributing to my getting some answers here.

Thank you for the skimanski lead and hope something can come out of it.

No problem, we are all in this together.

At the risk of offending other very worthy builders, I highly recommend Darenyx https://www.nairaland.com/darenyx. He did my architectural plan. Just an all-around pleasant person to deal with and a true professional. A young person with modern viewpoints, timely and in my opinion very cost effective. I am a twice paying customer and not a paid advertising. I just like to reward good guys.

You have a great opportunity to follow his latest build at https://www.nairaland.com/4333870/building-one-small-house-design which is a smaller house too but a double story one.
Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by mindee: 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

At the risk of offending other very worthy builders, I highly recommend Darenyx https://www.nairaland.com/darenyx. He did my architectural plan. Just an all-around pleasant person to deal with and a true professional. A young person with modern viewpoints, timely and in my opinion very cost effective. I am a twice paying customer and not a paid advertising. I just like to reward good guys grin grin.

You have a great opportunity to follow his latest build at https://www.nairaland.com/4333870/building-one-small-house-design which is a smaller house too but a double story one.

Re: I just like to reward good guys grin grin.

Thank you I've just been browsing another of his ongoing builds and I'll look this one up. Thank you for pointing me in his direction.
Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by mindee: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
AreaFada2:

Good. I planned such a project in Ogun too.

I had to abandon it after foundation & German floor. Because I am not impressed by how the person handling it has been doing it. Not quality widse, but he likes to do it piecemeal. That way you can never know how much will complete it. More chance to inflate prices.

You know our people easily get offended and call you ungrateful when you scrutinize their work.

I understand and this process surely teaches one patience. I hope you find the right contractor to complete things for you.
Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by mindee: 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
mindee:

Re: I just like to reward good guys grin grin.

Thank you I've just been browsing another of his ongoing builds and I'll look this one up. Thank you for pointing me in his direction.

The one I was browsing and the one you were suggesting are the one and same build. It's going up really fast

1 Like

Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2018
mindee:

The one I was browsing and the one you were suggesting are the one and same build. It's going up really fast

In reality, a house can be completed in 3 to 6 weeks if the soil is good, money is on hand, not rainy period, stars are in alignment, etc.

If you have time, watch some builds done by Spyder880 https://www.nairaland.com/spyder880, he has perfected the ability to raise 3, 4, 5 floors seemingly overnight.

I'm approaching retirement and will spend it doing small estates (4 to 6 houses) in Western states. My time is now spent on creating business plans which include timeframes. I have been doing some calculations on how fast one can build a good and safe house. If the groundworks in the estate has been done and the build pad is already set then I see no reason why a 2,500 square feet house can't be finished in 5 weeks. Of course on paper grin
Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by mindee: 12:46am On Feb 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

In reality, a house can be completed in 3 to 6 weeks if the soil is good, money is on hand, not rainy period, stars are in alignment, etc.

If you have time, watch some builds done by Spyder880 https://www.nairaland.com/spyder880, he has perfected the ability to raise 3, 4, 5 floors seemingly overnight.

I'm approaching retirement and will spend it doing small estates (4 to 6 houses) in Western states. My time is now spent on creating business plans which include timeframes. I have been doing some calculations on how fast one can build a good and safe house. If the groundworks in the estate has been done and the build pad is already set then I see no reason why a 2,500 square feet house can't be finished in 5 weeks. Of course on paper grin

I think the reliability of artisans and labourers can be limiting factor, I suspect the ability to complete projects on time and on budget is going to ball down to relationships between all the professionals brought to a project and the money being on hand to keep the project going till completion.

I hope to see your dreams materialise and potentially being a part of it.

1 Like

Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by skimanski(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2018
Whats the Size of Your Land ?
Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by Flaghouse1: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

At the risk of offending other very worthy builders, I highly recommend Darenyx https://www.nairaland.com/darenyx. He did my architectural plan. Just an all-around pleasant person to deal with and a true professional. A young person with modern viewpoints, timely and in my opinion very cost effective. I am a twice paying customer and not a paid advertising. I just like to reward good guys.

That's the spirit sir ,

1 Like

Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by mindee: 1:46am On Feb 09, 2018
skimanski:
Whats the Size of Your Land ?

Sorry for delayed response, it's been a long day. The land is approximately 17 by 25 metres.
Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by mindee: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
mindee:
Dear nairalanders,

@muftau55
@KolaShangOne
@Syder880
@Brabus
@AbdulWastecx
@Darenyx
@Skimanski

Back to the original post, can anyone help pointing in the direction of reputable building contractors as from those above. Thank you.
Re: Self Contained Design And Build In Ibadan by Timtol(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
mindee:

Back to the original post, can anyone help pointing in the direction of reputable building contractors as from those above. Thank you.
Anything so far?

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Know And Check If Land Is Free From Government Acquisition All Online / Pay three times and build anything u want after ur first payment Buy Cheap Plots Of Land@ Fct Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.