Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria (1482 Views)

Coffee Business Is Lucrative Worldwide / Poultry Business Is Lucrative / Does Anybody Know If Coldroom Biz Is Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria by mendomp: 1:26am On Apr 20, 2010
HELLO all,
           decided to join the band wagon of nigerians going back home permanently.  since i DONT plan on seeking employment down there, was wondering what advice all you seasoned vets have to offer me.
i plan on going home initially with $$$( sweat equity btw) and i was wondering what type of biz i could go into that would  be lucrative enough to sustain myself and  soon to be family.
thanks in advance.
all advice is much appreciated.  btw, i plan to live in either Lagos or ibadan.
Re: What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria by machere44: 2:11am On Apr 20, 2010
I happened to be in ur shoes and thsts why probably I am the first to respond, I am actually fed up with this oyibo land and I really looking @ moving, I have tickets to naija for 1 month to see and may just extend my reeturn dates for a year. I also dont plan to work and need some serious info on legit source of income. I will be looking on ur post to see if any reasonable suggestions are made
Re: What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria by chiproibe: 4:41am On Apr 20, 2010
Mr Mendomp.I have 11 manuals on types of business one can do on his own,go to www.afroantics.com,click on manuals and make your choice.Thanks,Ibelegbu c promise.
Re: What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria by protocol(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2010
, wel for me, i will sugest haulage business for you though some members will kick against it but thats what i do nw. If you can bring in a mack truck from US,when it comes to nigeriau fix the back called flatbed and start lifting container from the port.This can give you as much as 300k per month after expences.If u cant do the running around u can get a manager for that.for more info mail me on henrycnwokorie@yahoo.com
Re: What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria by machere44: 2:29am On Apr 22, 2010
Thank u Protocol,
I have thought about that but I have not really found anyone who is well grounded in it, everybody says this and that but in ur case u have said u actually engage in it so I may take up ur offer and send u an e-mail, as for the hassle thats what I do, I was born to be a hustler, I have just been out of the system for some time and I need some reintroduction again.The moment u stay too long in dis obodo oyibo u start to have some funny mentality and a one time rist taker would turn into jelly fish. Thanx a million
Re: What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria by PapaBrowne(m): 2:39am On Apr 22, 2010
Nigeria is awash with so many business opportunities. Despite all the talk about poor infrastructure and bad business environment, there is loads of money to be made here in Nigeria.
I returned to Nigeria a few years back and I must admit that the country is awash with money. I've probably made much more money in my few years here than I made throughout my stay in Europe and The U.S.

There is a lot of business opportunities, but one advise I would give is that before you make your final move, come back home for a month or two and do some research. After that, you should be able to identify what business you would most likely want to venture into and the cost implications of such a business.

You would have to fund you business completely from your own income as banks are not likely to hand you loans. So prepare your capital before you come.

These are a few area that are loaded with opportunities and would definitely give you quick returns on your investment.

Retail/Distribution of FMCGs.
Food Processing
Transportation/ Haulage.
IT/ Telecommunications
Furniture making
Building/Construction
Real Estate
Automobile Servicing
And an endless list of others!

The whole logic about starting any business is first, that there is a yearning market for whatever you choose to do and secondly, that you have knowledge and passion for the business you have chosen to venture into. Like I said earlier, take a trip to Nigeria first and assess the market b4 taking a firm decision on what exactly you would be going into.
Re: What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria by mendomp: 3:27am On Apr 22, 2010
to protocol,
thanks for the advice sir, pls check your mail i am sending you an email.
once again thank you.
Re: What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria by machere44: 4:52am On Apr 22, 2010
Great advice,
like I said I already a confirmed flight ticket for end of may and will be there for a month, I have the funny feeling i will be staying longer as I plan to do as much research as possible, I am already coming with male and female clothes that when sold would sustain me for my living expeses, recharge card , gas etc. maybe nairaland would actually be a good place to start advertising my male and female clothings I want to sell. LOL.I, ko easy
Re: What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria by kabarka(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2010
Memdomp
i applaud you for making a good decision of coming back home.You need a riskfree biz to secure and multiply your $$$. As a matter of fact i've been directing someone coming from switzerland to ogun state.

l would like you to consider one of the fastest and profitable biz in nigeria today.This biz with high turnover and lowest possible risk.The biz of water.I am in the biz and have every information to guide you.You multiply your money in folds.

To get started visit a thread in this forum named {Pure Water Biz(Discuss)} to feel the biz.Welcome to freedom.
Re: What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria by zogo(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2010
Yea, to make LEGIT CASH in Nigeria and on the internet, you need THE RIGHT INFORMATION in your hand, discover hw u can earn at least N100,000 monthly frm Bulk SMS Product/servive business, visit: www.bulksmsserviceng..com

In my e-book, i will show you hw i started earning money online and offline with this product/service when i graduated from the university, even without a dime! visit: www.bulksmsserviceng..com

Committed to Your Success!

Gideon Wealth (Zogo)
+2347063249904

Re: What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria by Thethy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2010
Try snail & grasscutter farming: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 4,Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,Singer Bus Stop,Ewupe-Ijaniye,Sango Ota,Ogun State.Tel: 08023050835,07033632285. For more detail check my signature.

Re: What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria by Thethy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2010
Try snail & grasscutter farming: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, 4,Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,Singer Bus Stop,Ewupe-Ijaniye,Sango Ota,Ogun State.Tel: 08023050835,07033632285. For more detail check my signature.

Re: What Is Lucrative To Do In Nigeria by asamuel: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2010
you can buy books, DVDs, Cameras, Laptops, Children Toys and Games, Music and other goods from www.kalahari.com.ng and sell anywhere you are in Nigeria. You will make a lot of money because the website sells a wide range of products you can't easily get in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Plumbing Material Supply / My ET950 Generator Consumes Excess Fuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.