Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,802 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

AXXXX - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / AXXXX (21061 Views)

2010 Honda Cross Tour Full Options Selling At #3.4m / Lagos Cleared 2012 Honda Accord Crosstour EXL 4WD / For Sale: 3 Months Used 2012 Honda Cross Tour. Full Option.Now 3.2m flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AXXXX by chccho(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2018
Cosplay:

Is this a Salvaged vehicle?

No
Re: AXXXX by Cosplay: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2018
chccho:

No

You’re sure about that Sir?
Re: AXXXX by chccho(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Cosplay:

You’re sure about that Sir?
Yes i am u are free to come and inspect with your mech anytime
Re: AXXXX by Cosplay: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2018
chccho:

Yes i am u are free to come and inspect with your mech anytime

That’s good.

Please post the VIN.

Appreciate it
Re: AXXXX by chccho(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Cosplay:

That’s good.

Please post the VIN.

Appreciate it

Do u want to buy? if u want to buy come and inspect u will see the VIN.
Re: AXXXX by Cosplay: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2018
chccho:

Do u want to buy? if u want to buy come and inspect u will see the VIN.

But do you understand that it’s wrong to post this vehicle on this public forum and then ask people to come in person to get the VIN?

You understand that it’s only when sellers have things to hide about their vehicles that they hide and refuse to provide the VIN?

You understand that?

7 Likes

Re: AXXXX by chccho(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Car is still selling and ready for inspection 24/7
Re: AXXXX by chccho(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Car is still selling and ready for inspection 24/7..
Re: AXXXX by Cosplay: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Alright then.
Re: AXXXX by Cosplay: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
For all buyers interested in this vehicle, this is an accidented vehicle for which the seller has refused to provide the VIN.

To understand why he’s chosen to do so, visit this link of a severely accidented vehicle he sold to an unsuspecting buyer.

Accidented Vehicle

https://www.nairaland.com/4246766/baddestsharpest-fresh-toks-c300-fully/

4 Likes

Re: AXXXX by Cosplay: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Obekediamondfuto diportivo lejeun3 thebigkendo chukel ipfreely banky3w

2 Likes

Re: AXXXX by Cosplay: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
chccho:
Once again i have for sale a just landed 2012 Honda Cross tour.
The vehicle is tin can cleared with all documents intact.
Full leather interior
Rev cam
Push to start ignition
4plugs engine
Alloy wheels
Navigation

Asking price : 5.5m

07037983503-Serious buyers can call or whatsapp me

Alert
Re: AXXXX by valarinz: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cosplay:
For all buyers interested in this vehicle, this is an accidented vehicle for which the seller has refused to provide the VIN.

To understand why he’s chosen to do so, visit this link of a severely accidented vehicle he sold to an unsuspecting buyer.

Accidented Vehicle

This is wrong on all levels, cyber bullying and blackmail of the highest order, is it cos u pained he didn't leave the copart lot sticker on, so you can get ease of access to his vin?

Even if he's sold a thousand accident cars before, you have no right to blackmail this ad unless u have sufficient proof of it being an accident vehicle as well. Seun hasn't made it mandatory to post vin, it's still at the discretion of buyer to do so or not, till he does, you will have little success bullying or blackmailing people to do your bidding

If you're serious about enforcing the rule then get the admin to make it mandatory or you approach the seller as a neutral buyer and get the vin and do whatever check u want to do

I know a lot of those who are scared of u visiting their threads will keep mute for fear of being given same treatment too, but I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of you and your folks

2 Likes

Re: AXXXX by Cosplay: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Fraudulent Practices Alert

1 Like

Re: AXXXX by Cosplay: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: AXXXX by chccho(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
valarinz:

This is wrong on all levels, cyber bullying and blackmail of the highest order, is it cos u pained he didn't leave the copart lot sticker on, so you can get ease of access to his vin?

Even if he's sold a thousand accident cars before, you have no right to blackmail this ad unless u have sufficient proof of it being an accident vehicle as well. Seun hasn't made it mandatory to post vin, it's still at the discretion of buyer to do so or not, till he does, you will have little success bullying or blackmailing people to do your bidding

If you're serious about enforcing the rule then get the admin to make it mandatory or you approach the seller as a neutral buyer and get the vin and do whatever check u want to do

I know a lot of those who are scared of u visiting their threads will keep mute for fear of being given same treatment too, but I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of you and your folks
I hope the mods on this thread are carefully taking note of how this "COSPLAY" has been spamming my thread all day and defaming me. I have been selling cars on NL for a while but as usual there are bitter and frustrated elements like this so cold "COSPLAY"hovering all over NL.
He is in the habit of jumping from thread to thread and displaying his ignorance.
He just registered with this handle in Dec 2017 and claims to sell a McLaren that he doesnt even have or has ever seen in his life Pls who is the fraudster btw u and i?
My cars a shipped in through tin can port with all docs intact and readily available for inspection 24/7. So go get a life u reject of pigs (COSPLAY)

seun
Lalasticlala
Re: AXXXX by Cosplay: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: AXXXX by Cosplay: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2018

3 Likes

Re: AXXXX by Cosplay: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: AXXXX by Ipfreely: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
chccho:

I hope the mods on this thread are carefully taking note of how this "COSPLAY" has been spamming my thread all day and defaming me. I have been selling cars on NL for a while but as usual there are bitter and frustrated elements like this so cold "COSPLAY"hovering all over NL.
He is in the habit of jumping from thread to thread and displaying his ignorance.
He just registered with this handle in Dec 2017 and claims to sell a McLaren that he doesnt even have or has ever seen in his life Pls who is the fraudster btw u and i?
My cars a shipped in through tin can port with all docs intact and readily available for inspection 24/7. So go get a life u reject of pigs (COSPLAY)

seun
Lalasticlala

You're very wrong here. Do you even know what defaming means? It implies that one states mistruths about someone to achieve a goal, usually to diminish the other's standing or reputation.

I've gone through these adverts of yours and I have to say that you're the very kind of dealer here that that makes this place such a dangerous place to transact in. So many accidented cars with their mileage rolled back in incredible ways.

You're not the first dealer here to go down the path you have chosen. Most of them never recover. Just look at what happened to Megatone, among others.

Be wise. You've made mistakes, probably deliberate actions. Apologise for your shady practices and do better.

Full disclosure is the key.

It's up to you how you proceed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AXXXX by chccho(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2018
Still selling
Re: AXXXX by Ipfreely: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2018
This is a Flooded Vehicle

Mileage 114,522 miles

1 Like

Re: AXXXX by Ipfreely: 8:19am On Mar 28, 2018
Gazzuzz thebigkendo
Re: AXXXX by Ipfreely: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2018
valarinz:

Even if he's sold a thousand accident cars before, you have no right to blackmail this ad unless u have sufficient proof of it being an accident vehicle as well
. Seun hasn't made it mandatory to post vin, it's still at the discretion of buyer to do so or not, till he does, you will have little success bullying or blackmailing people to do your bidding

Not necessary at all. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Chccho

1 Like

Re: AXXXX by thebigkendo(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2018
Ipfreely:
Gazzuzz the.bigkendo

cheesy cheesy cheesy On nairaland any "clean Accident free and first body" i see with perfect colour/body symmetry, by default i assume its flooded. I prefer seeing a car with slightly misaligned bumpers or different colour shade.
Re: AXXXX by sabaka: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
Cosplay:

Accidented Vehicle

While we agree u are doing a good job with full disclosure u also need to thread with caution. Avoid witch- hunting & selective justice. Stop calling people names, come with ur facts drop it n leave-like ipfreely does, ur way too sentimental with this as if U have something against these ppl. Ur manner of approach is somehow and d vehicle in dis link was not even severely accidented
Common bro u can do better
Re: AXXXX by chccho(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
sabaka:

While we agree u are doing a good job with full disclosure u also need to thread with caution. Avoid witch- hunting & selective justice. Stop calling people names, come with ur facts drop it n leave-like ipfreely does, ur way too sentimental with this as if U have something against these ppl. Ur manner of approach is somehow and d vehicle in dis link was not even severely accidented

No problem bro, let him continue...

What he and his likes want is for us to bring in either non accidented used vehicles and sell at a ridiculously high price or accidented vehicles and still sell as accidented here in Nigeria for cheap (pls who in their right minds or how many people will buy an accidented vehicle).

No problem o, we shall all be watching and see
Re: AXXXX by Cosplay: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin

So na even flooded Vehicle this one wan offload for here

Still come dey lie lie on top the matter. Im feel say if im hide copart tag e go save am cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: AXXXX by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2018
sabaka:

Except for the fact that it was, you know, flooded? That's even worse than accidented...
These people need a strong grip. See how the seller was playing the victim card, then it turned out Cosplay was right anyways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / IF You Ned Used Cars Or Toks Any Model Call Me / 2006 Model Benz Ml350 4matic Toks Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.