Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans (970 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) / Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Uses Frying Pans, Gas Cylinders To Empower Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by damilogogle(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
We have seen different kinds of constituent’s empowerment in Nigeria but
definitely not this type.
Distinguished senator Mao Ohuabunwa who is representing Abia north district
has been made a subject of mockery by internet universe after empowering his
constituents with frying pans.
Some other women got gas cylinders as part of the empowerment programme.

see more on: www.damilogogle..co.ke/

See photos below:

Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by Penalty82(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin
Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by Nwodosis(m): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
shocked
Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by damilogogle(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nwodosis:
shocked
To your Brother from the eastern side

1 Like

Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by amnesty7: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
A great achievement! the guy deserves another tenure!
Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by koma1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
And there telling us Biafra will be a better country. I wonder if it's leaders will come from heaven. Bad leaders everywhere

2 Likes

Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by toodark: 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
shey una dey see una own sef...una greed is something else....

tahhh...yeye dey smell....

1 Like

Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by damilogogle(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
amnesty7:
A great achievement! the guy deserves another tenure!

A patriotic Biafran spotted

1 Like

Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by damilogogle(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
toodark:
shey una dey see una own sef...una greed is something else....

tahhh...yeye dey smell....

Buhari is to be blame
Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by dlondonbadboy: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
What?

Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by toodark: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
damilogogle:

Buhari is to be blame

ofcourse...
Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by damilogogle(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
koma1:
And there telling us Biafra will be a better country. I wonder if it's leaders will come from heaven. Bad leaders everywhere

from Israel I think

1 Like

Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by usba: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Let me play devil's advocate, maybe the beneficiaries are living in extreme poverty or planning to open a Buka... Had it been Abaribe I would have understood his situation because he loss a collateral worth 100M and is going through Cownu induced hard times.
Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by damilogogle(m): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
usba:
Let me play devil's advocate, maybe the beneficiaries are living in extreme poverty or planning to open a Buka... Had it been Abaribe I would have understood his situation because he loss a collateral worth 100M and is going through Cownu induced hard times.

Savager grin
usba:

Savager

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by usba: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
damilogogle:

Savager grin

Savager

We are analysing the situation sir, grin grin grin
Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by slimfit1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
I tired for Igbo people.
Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by slimfit1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
This are all educated people I made to believe my goodness.
Re: See reactions as Abia Senator empowers his constituents with frying pans by uba1991: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
These are d type of politcian dat d pigs are suppose to condem but the rather borrow #100data from NTN to insult Buhari.WAT A TRIBE

(1) (Reply)

FLASH Back-No Govt Can Fix Nigeria In 4 Years – Jonathan / I Don't Really Agree With This About Our President, But Could It Be True? / Who Built The Niger Bridge

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.