Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo (41682 Views)

Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Performs A Stunt With His Incredible Physique (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Iseoluwani: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2018
Girls right now

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by no1madman(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmm[img][/img]

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by xclusiveguy4(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2018
twerkjack:
JUST ONE NIGHT WITH HIM AND I WILL BE OK FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by sekxyqueen(f): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2018
disgusting
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by pooozeee(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2018
200 packs

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by DonBobes(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2018
Tocheagle:
Na 8 packs i dey see so o
Naso me sef get 8 packs for training those days, but now na big belle I get. No thanks to my wife oluwacypris1

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by veli1(m): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2018
Safiaa:
Not my type.
Which Type Is Urs Ma?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Assassin101: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2018
no, he's a boxing sex doll with 12 packs
dollytino4real:
is he real?
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by FriendofGod: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2018
PlayerMeji:
I dont think so.. I think he still needs to pack on some more weight to be more combative. He gases out early becos he tries to knock out his opponents early to maintain his perfect KO tally.

He's in the heavyweight so dont forget he needs to be able to deliver the one-punch killer moves as his fights improves and most boxers easily do that when they weigh more especially in the heavyweight division.

Lennox, Earnie Shavers, Tyson, Ike Ikeabuchi, Mike Morrison, Evander, Ray Mercer, Tua etc all weighed more than his 113kg frame and it allowed them to deal devastating blows.

Not that he wouldnt go a long way with his current weight but I think when he meets power punchers like DW, Ortiz and some noticeable guys from the cruiserweight who would move up to the heavyweight he might want to work on his weight.

Well, most boxers really work on their weights after a loss or two. AJ actually has a weak chin and he doesnt have the 19inch neck Tyson had, he also has to pack legs cos they are feeble and wont hold too long against power punchers.

Overall, I love his work ethics and commitment to the sport. He seems to be settling in into the game pretty well now and he's enjoying himself. I wish him the best against Parker.

There is a difference between packing weight and packing muscles.

And I don't suppose you have been following Anthony Joshua at all. He is trying to lose weight in preparation for his next bout. Adding muscles is unnecessary, especially for a man whose stamina is suspect.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by skales67(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2018
twerkjack:

It means you will never be ok o

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by buffalowings: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2018
AishaBuhari:

Uncle e pass 6 packs, him get packs for all him body

Are you jealous
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by babtaima(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Moving4: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by snapshot: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2018
This one reach 24 pacs o
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by evexx1(f): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2018
Damn! That body smiley

He could pick me up, fling me, turn me over and over... inside out, outside in...gosh!

smiley

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by 8stargeneral: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2018
Wow,d whole body nah gallop gallop shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Donshemzy1234: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2018
Safiaa:
Not my type.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by hAlexandro(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2018
grin grin
OneCorner:
Igbo boys can fine for Africa cool
See body plus cuteness cool
afonjas will not like this cool
your mumu level no be here foolish tribalistic oaf for your info he's from. Ogun state

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Safiaa(f): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2018
veli1:

Which Type Is Urs Ma?
he's to Hench
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Truthisit: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2018
NO WAY. We won't allow that. So that you will drain him for us? NO!
twerkjack:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Ade345(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2018
Shukusheka:
The sooner he realizes he is a boxer and not a bodybuilder the better it will be for him. One of the reason he gases out too early in boxing rounds is because he is carrying to much execessive weight which is killing his stamina.

I just had had to recognize your clear-sightedness and your ability to analyse decipher the man AJ

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by sidnen: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2018
OneCorner:
Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua. of course he is igbo.

Igbo Amaka grin grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by kernel504(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Tocheagle:
Na 8 packs i dey see so o
Confirmanto! 8 Ooh!
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by oluwaahmed: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2018
Shukusheka:
The sooner he realizes he is a boxer and not a bodybuilder the better it will be for him. One of the reason he gases out too early in boxing rounds is because he is carrying to much execessive weight which is killing his stamina.

He really needs to work on his body balance and stamina. His legs don't look huge enough to balance his upper body weight, meaning he will gas out early like he normally does. He is actually working on his arm power in dat pics but he needs to do more leg work and put in some strength on his thighs and legs.
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by hamzyluv(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2018
twerkjack:

Yeah ,, u got the shape too,,, hope still intact ?
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by mrteee: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2018
OneCorner:

In fact, I wonder what you people have in your heads. FYI, AJ's origin is Yoruba.
See below:

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua, MBE is a British professional boxer. He is currently a unified world heavyweight champion, having held the IBF title since 2016, and the WBA and IBO titles since 2017. Wikipedia
Born: 15 October 1989 (age 28), Watford, United Kingdom
Height: 1.98 m
Weight: 113 kg
Nationality: British
Parents: Yeta Odusanya, Robert Joshua

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by smellingmenses: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2018
@45 you don't wanna break bones... now run along and get freshened up the 27 years old guy yuv been eyeing is at the door

Safiaa:
Not my type.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by FriendofGod: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Sanchez01:

He is in the heavy weight division and not some banterweight. I believe his stamina is okay, particularly knowing he hardly goes down in a fight save in the clash against Klitschko. We should not rule out his speed as well which he has very much used to his advantage.

A compilation of his wins on YouTube reveals his size and body build has been one of the reasons he takes down his opponents almost effortlessly .

Wrong. Joshua is a powerful puncher. Size and body build can be inconsequential most of the time in a boxing bout especially if your opponent is skillful. Tyson is 5'10 but he beat much taller and bulkier opponents in the course of his career.

And mind you, Joshua is trying to lose weight. But I don't suppose it is a good idea to pack too much muscles. Muscles are extra baggage and if Joshua fails to knock down his opponent in the early rounds, he may have to rely on decisions or be lucky to connect his signature right uppercut well. But truthfully, these sets of heavyweights, including Joshua, are the worst I have seen in years of watching boxing.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by veli1(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2018
Safiaa:
he's to Hench
Okay I C, Wat Abt Pot Belly?
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by hexy40: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2018
Shukusheka:
Mr trainer, boxing expert, sports counselor, be here advising someone that have made it in his carrier because he doesn't have trainers that have been coaching and advising him since day 1.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Mydazz(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2018
The name of the stadium actually sounds nice Principality Stadium lol
Re: Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo by Josh64(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2018
This guy looks more like a striker than a boxer. That waist to legs dept just not enough for a boxer in his class. Still surprises me how he has managed to stay unbeaten. Wish him luck always though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Sold Pure Water On Lagos Streets, Life Was Tough - Victor Osimhen / Ballybrack Announce Fernando Nuno La-Fuente's Death While He's Still Alive / Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.