Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Peters If They Are Given Second Chance 100 Times They Would Deny Jesus 3 Times.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peters If They Are Given Second Chance 100 Times They Would Deny Jesus 3 Times.. (410 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother / 6 Reasons Why It Takes Faith To Deny Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peters If They Are Given Second Chance 100 Times They Would Deny Jesus 3 Times.. by alanka(f): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
I just have to show you that you are not better than Peter, peter denied Jesus 3 times,
denial that he said would never happen

When it happened he cried bitterly and wished another chance to come, he wanted to turn the hand of time but i know if peter was given chance again and again he would deny Jesus again and again

Why?

Because human would always think of themselves first, this is as a result of deficiency in human creation.

Because human will not let today go if they don't know tomorrow because they don not believe God that owns everyday

Because humans do not deserve God and God does not deserve them.

The peters regretted denying God, but they were given another chance and they denial Him again and again that is what they are they cant be better.

If I sleep in open place for 7 months and they do not feel sad, i will not feel sad if they spend 7 trillion in hell. (simple logic)

If they feel sad but they do not have solution, i will also feel sad but i will not have solution (simple logic)

If they think of their destination first, God thinks of my beginning first (simple logic)

why?

Because everybody (God and humans) have something they are protecting: Humans protect their after life, God protecting Power that makes Him God

Who loses at the End?

Peters who got another chance and lost it again and again

Who win at the end?

God who protects the power that makes Him God

PASTORS, POLITICIANS, WORLD LEADERS...AND I ARE LIKE WATER AND FIRE WE WILL NEVER MEET ON ANYTHING, WE WILL NEVER AGREE ON ANYTHING

ONLY THING THAT CAN HAPPEN IS OBEDIENCE

(1) (Reply)

The General Overseer Of RCCG Has Spoken On The Fate Of Nigeria. / If God Doesn't Exist What Do I Lose Afterall As A Christian / Freeze Shades Pastor Adeboye Over Prophecy On STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.