Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Cheap And Genuine Land In Lagos Island With C Of O - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap And Genuine Land In Lagos Island With C Of O (456 Views)

Lagoon Gate Estate,ibeju Lekki. The New Banana Island With Beautiful Water View / Genuine Land Selling At Ota Ogun State / Vip Lakowe Is Located 30seconds To The Golf On The Island With A C Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap And Genuine Land In Lagos Island With C Of O by JeffreyEhikioya: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE MOST PREMIUM ESTATE ON THE ISLAND?
VIP GARDENS LAKOWE is proposed to be an exclusive and premium haven. The serene and secure garden in Lagos is located some 25 minutes outside the bustling business centre of Lagos. It’s prime position on the thriving and fast developing Lekki-Epe Axis guarantees residents access to various social amenities.
LOCATION - LAKOWE GOLF COURSE, LEKKI-EPE
TITLE: C OF O-survey plan and deed of assignment
SIZE: Classic Plot (450sqm)
FACILITIES IN THE GOLF ESTATE
- 55 hectare man-made lake
- 18- hole golf course
- Sport facilities such as swimming pool, squash tennis and badminton courts
- Paved roads
- Power
- Water supply
- 24-hour security patrol
- Recreational park
- Commercial areas.
Lakowe is a megacity already, it is close to the Lakowe Golf course & Lakes

Content from Nigeria Property Centre
Read more at: https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/land/residential-land/lagos/ajah/226333-cheap-and-genuine-land-in-lagos-island-with-c-of-o

Re: Cheap And Genuine Land In Lagos Island With C Of O by gratefulheart(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
I want LAKOWE GOLF COURSE...
Re: Cheap And Genuine Land In Lagos Island With C Of O by JeffreyEhikioya: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
gratefulheart:
I want LAKOWE GOLF COURSE...

That's great, i can take you to site to see it first hand, when will you be available?
Re: Cheap And Genuine Land In Lagos Island With C Of O by ogaibe1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wow so 9 million is cheap to you abi.
Re: Cheap And Genuine Land In Lagos Island With C Of O by JeffreyEhikioya: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
ogaibe1:
Wow so 9 million is cheap to you abi.

For that area it is, I can take you on site tour any day you are available
Re: Cheap And Genuine Land In Lagos Island With C Of O by JeffreyEhikioya: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
In relation to the properties 500 meters from there, this is cheap

Re: Cheap And Genuine Land In Lagos Island With C Of O by JeffreyEhikioya: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2018
Do you know that you can make up to N1 million by selling a plot of at VIP GARDENS IPAJA. Contact me on 07069119428 or 08187036239 for more information

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lube-bay To Rent/lease / Brand New 5 Bedrooms Detached Duplex For Sale At Lekki Phase 1 / Window Blinds At A Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.