Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Singer Iyanya Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Iyanya Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records (385 Views)

Rema Leaves Don Jazzy & De Prince Record Label / Tiwa Savage Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records After 7 Years / Reekado Banks Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavins Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Iyanya Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records by echepops(m): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
Singer, Iyanya Mbuk, has confirmed his exit from the Don Jazzy-led Mavin Records. TheKukere crooner disclosed this on Wednesday during an interview with Beat FM in Lagos.

Confirming his long-speculated exit from Mavin Records, he said, “I’m now signed to Temple Music but I’m a Mavin for life. It was not a beef. I was there and it was time to move on.”

Speaking further during the radio interview, Iyanya explained why there’s been a “dramatic change” in his sound.

“I like to try new sounds,” he said, and attributed the change to “working with different producers, writers.”

“The fan base has grown; I have fans here and abroad. Some people like the new sound but some people are stuck in the old sound. Shout out to Don Jazzy. He influenced my new sound,” he said.

https://stephenechefu..com.ng/2018/02/singer-iyanya-leaves-don-jazzys-mavin.html

Re: Singer Iyanya Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records by room089: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
This guy confusion na raise to power 10.
Re: Singer Iyanya Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records by eTECTIVe(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
So he was jus screaming "Up to something" with Don Jazzy for nothing ? Ubi Franklin ryt now

(1) (Reply)

“There Is Nothing Good In Women” - Pastor Strongly Argues / OMG!! Bus Crushes Man To Death While Trying To Cross The BRT Lane / Comedian Koffi Welcomes New Baby "Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.