Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" (41765 Views)

COVID-19: FG Grants Nigerian Students, Free Subscription To E-learning / 2 Best Students FREE Earning Site You Should Know About / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Galantis: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mayor21:
Was he arrested?
noooooo bros He was chilling at that beer palour behind ur ause
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chelsea will sack conte and win the league
gideon1971:
By the way, see the final league table, Life if u agree , share if you disagree
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by jahbiz: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
Did they take the pictures in desert looking at the background...
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by gratiaeo(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
gideon1971:
Burnley is already 36 point with -2 goal. You are definitely an arsenal fan
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Glowstone(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
gideon1971:

Burnley already have 36 points unless u mean they will only will only win once in their next 12 games which is not possible
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by delishpot: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Suffering and smiling students. They know that F awaits those that did not take part in the charade. I know how those things play out. Make una try.
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by funnynation(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
gideon1971:

Burnley cannot go down to 16th. Do you think I want to talk about Chelsea? Noooo
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by femi4: 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
gideon1971:
fake, Burnley is already on 36pts
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by OmoOshodi(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
gideon1971:
life ko death ni
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
Some of the students he flogged said they deserved it because they were rude to those senior students the man put in charge of them. Some said they came late because they were in a phonology class, and after telling him that, he apologized to them and they turned it into fun. The man is a nice man, one of the youngest lecturers who play with students a lot. I think the only mistake he made was that he allowed his anger to take control over him.
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Enemyofpeace: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
gideon1971:
By the way, see the final league table, Like if u agree , share if you disagree
We sincerely apologise for the intense heat all over the world . This is due to the general maintenance going on in Hell Fire. This maintenance is imperative to accommodate more Nigerian politicians when the world eventually ends. We sincerely regret any inconveniences this may have caused.

Sign
Angel Gabriel
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by toprealman: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
gideon1971:
Quote if you think OP follows football ONLY via complete sports.
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by KingsleyCEO: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
I give up on these people
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by CELEBRITIZ(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
gideon1971:
Manchester utd wet get the highest number of clean sheet na them go ship 39 goals,dey decieve urself
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Double minded Afonja cowards
FREE HIM, WE WERE JUST HAVING FUN......but one of u took a picture and posted it on d net
Now dey don threaten una with carryover, una remember say una deycatch fun
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
gideon1971:

Arse-Anal Wenger n Arse-Anal FC will become regular challengers in the UEFA cup. U know arse'anal haven't won a European competition abi
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Nelsizzy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
K
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP

Assumption they say is the best way of making a mistake. I am not writing this to favour anybody neither do I mean to mystify this issue but it is necessary to let the whole world know that what happened in the four-seconds video was part of three-hours rehearsal. It was not in a lecture room but a theatre rehearsal, and discipline is very important during rehearser, in fact some scholars ague that discipline is part of ethics of rehearsal.
In regard to this, the entire National Association of Students of English and Literary Studies (NASELS) Uniosun chapter are urging people to do their research thoroughly and get the fact before they react to the matter and stop spreading rumour that can tarnish the image of this prestigious department and Osun State University at large.
The entire NASELSites also urge management to please deliver their judgement fairly as it has been gathered from the students and even the eyewitnesses that Dr. Sesan was not at fault. He is innocent and should not be punished for the offence he did not commit.

Thanks for your understanding.

Signed: -
AKALA Sunday F
NASELS PRESIDENT
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by emeka2847: 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
Are you trying to claim Chelsea will win another match again this season? Please clarify

gideon1971:
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by ArcGibson(m): 12:26am On Feb 08, 2018
This is a kind of fun you people will be having that will lead to insertion of Moses' rod into the red sea to the level of thrust.

OK o, Let the fun contunu!
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by SmartyPants(m): 12:36am On Feb 08, 2018
I'll never forget what happened in primary 6, Baptist seminary, Ogbomoso. I cant remember the names of the students involved but I remember the teacher, Mr.Dimeji. I think the girl might have been Bisola? Anyway...

One day Mr Dimeji beat this particular boy and in the process it seemed as though he flogged his face, hitting his eye. Now I didnt see for sure but Bisola was right next to the and I vividly remember her turning to me and saying "did you see that, Mr Dimeji flogged him on his eye!". Two days later the boy 's father came to school and there was an inquest at the office.

Witnesses were sought for to corroborate the story as Mr Dimeji was in full denial mode. Bisola was the first one to get up and testify that Mr Dimeji never hit the boy's eye. She didn't stop there but went to the point of looking for other witnesses to confirm the story that Mr Dimeji never hit the boys eye. At that moment it seemed as though she really believed it herself.

Well, I dont know if my story is relevant to this piece of info but...there you go.make of it what you will.
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Fifthwave(f): 3:47am On Feb 08, 2018
sexybbstar:
LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP

Assumption they say is the best way of making a mistake. I am not writing this to favour anybody neither do I mean to mystify this issue but it is necessary to let the whole world know that what happened in the four-seconds video was part of three-hours rehearsal. It was not in a lecture room but a theatre rehearsal, and discipline is very important during rehearser, in fact some scholars ague that discipline is part of ethics of rehearsal.
In regard to this, the entire National Association of Students of English and Literary Studies (NASELS) Uniosun chapter are urging people to do their research thoroughly and get the fact before they react to the matter and stop spreading rumour that can tarnish the image of this prestigious department and Osun State University at large.
The entire NASELSites also urge management to please deliver their judgement fairly as it has been gathered from the students and even the eyewitnesses that Dr. Sesan was not at fault. He is innocent and should not be punished for the offence he did not commit.

Thanks for your understanding.

Signed: -
AKALA Sunday F
NASELS PRESIDENT

Some say they were catching fun, now you're saying a different thing. Which do we believe?
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by daniwise(m): 6:24am On Feb 08, 2018
gideon1971:

With dis trash Chelsea is Pl aying?abeg remove chelsea for dat spot.
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2018
gideon1971:

so burnley go drop go 16. the weed you dey smoke too strong for u walahi!
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Nelsizzy(m): 6:59am On Feb 08, 2018
gideon1971:
Hudderfield has 24 points already. So this table is as useless as K in knife undecided
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Tookool(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2018
gideon1971:
Atleast from your prediction, Arsenal qualified for the Champions League
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Moukandjo: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2018
gideon1971:
Look at this Chelsea fan! In your mind, City go lose 6 times, ba?
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2018
gideon1971:

See where you placed bunley impossible
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by gidado14(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2018
gideon1971:

what did you smoke?
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Mybhee: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2018
?
jboy73:
He promised them Fs if they didn't clean his name the media stained.
All this lecturers from hell and useless students set.
Were you there?
Re: UNIOSUN Students: "Free Dr Sesan, He Didn't Flog Us We Were Only Catching Fun" by Mybhee: 11:11am On Feb 08, 2018
jboy73:
He promised them Fs if they didn't clean his name the media stained.
All this lecturers from hell and useless students set.
Or he even told you that personally abi?
You will assume and type your own conclusion saying HE PROMISED.If you don't know the man,you can't predict what he capable of doing.
#Dr Sesan don't fail students

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exams In Nigeria (Hilarious Photos) / Exams At St Camillus School Of Midwifery, Uromi, Edo (Photo) / Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.