Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ebuka Obi-uchendu : “10 Years Since I Quit Smoking” Media Personality Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-uchendu : “10 Years Since I Quit Smoking” Media Personality Reveals (486 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu : “10 Years Since I Quit Smoking” Media Personality Reveals by surejamz: 1:02am On Feb 08, 2018

buka Obi-Uchendu is serving us some discipline goals as he reveals that he stopped smoking over 10 years ago.

EBUKA OBI-UCHENDU HAS REVEALED THAT HE QUIT SMOKING OVER TEN YEARS AGO.

The media personality made this known on Tuesday, February 6, 2018, via his Twitter page. According to him, he stopped smoking before the lent season in 2008 and never went back.

“10 years since I quit smoking. Last stick was on the day before Ash Wednesday, 2008,” he tweeted.

We guess Ebuka is reminiscing about the fact that lent is almost here again and it definitely takes a disciplined mind to keep off a habit one no longer desires to go on with.

On Tuesday, February 6, 2018, Ebuka celebrated his second year wedding anniversary with his wife, Cynthia Obianodo. In a very cute but hilarious message, Ebuka appreciated his wife for their two years of a happy marriage. He made this known on his Instagram page where he also posted a photo of himself and Cynthia on their wedding day.

Ebuka Obi Uchendu got married to Cynthia Obianodo on February 6, 2016, in a very flamboyant wedding which took place in Abuja. The wedding which turned to be a star-studded event saw all their friends and family in attendance.

Back in 2015, Ebuka and Cynthia had their traditional wedding ceremony. Just like most traditional weddings, it was a colorful event. The couple welcomed their daughter in 2016.

https://surejamz.com/2018/02/07/ebuka-10-years-since-i-quit-smoking-media-personality-reveals/
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu : “10 Years Since I Quit Smoking” Media Personality Reveals by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 08, 2018
Very good of you Ebusky!

(1) (Reply)

Love Lagos With Dj Bellcheque / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dbanj Saying He Is A Proud Tither / #bbnaija: Dee-one And Vandora Sent Packing Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.