Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Start This Lucrative Farming Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Start This Lucrative Farming Business (2521 Views)

Pineapple Farming A Very Lucrative Farming Business In Agricultural Sector / Top 10 Lucrative Farming In Nigeria That Is Profitable 2019 / 10 Lucrative Farming In Nigeria That Is Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start This Lucrative Farming Business by samusonite: 1:10am On Feb 08, 2018
STOP LOOKING FOR JOB AND START THIS LUCRATIVE BUSINESS

As far as the 21st century is concern, it's either business or live as a slave!

Entrepreneurs are kings and queens of their respective domains: why not join them?

You can still be an entrepreneur as a smart farmer.

Plantain farming can make you a millionaire because it's very lucrative.

Plantain farming is one of Nigeria's most promising agricultural business opportunities.

The good news about it is that it's local demand is super-higher than it used to be.

Do you know why?

Only few farmers venture into plantain plantation business in Nigeria, that's the obvious reason why it's more expensive than banana.

Plantain farming is very lucrative.

For instance, if you plant 1,000 suckers, in your first harvest, you will get your money back and make profit. After four month, you come back to the same place and still harvest more.

The second harvest would be better as trees would have multiplied to about 3000. So even if you spent N1000 setting up a plantain farm, I can assure you that you will make N4000.

That's why I say it is very profitable and easy.

With modern technique: “Plantain farming is good, anybody that goes into it will not have any problem because you don’t weed and harvesting is not stressful. Before it matures, buyers are already waiting. If you plant 60,000 suckers, you will be making about N800,000 weekly.

Just get the hybrid from our farm, then apply your chicken waste. The fertilizer is short-term, it is just to create a foundation for the tree to be rooted and move up, the chicken waste is long-term. Nutrients must be replenished after each harvest otherwise, growth and production will be affected.
I have about 40 acres of land and my vision is to go for 120,000 suckers because I know I can. I have the suckers and the land.

Funding is what is breaking lots of farmers down. Bringing youths into farming: “No youth who has been taught how to set up a plantain farm will like to leave it because of the money involved. I have set up farms for about seven graduates and they are smiling to the bank. “A woman was sacked from her banking job and she was lamenting, not knowing what to do. I advised her to go into plantain farming. I got land for her, planted 5,000 suckers and today, she is smiling to the bank. Even if she sells for N500, multiply that by 5,000, you get N2.5million.”

We can help you with farmland and also show you how to raise funds, for more information please check my signature.

This food item below is made from plantain and rice.

2 Likes

Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by ugnoble: 2:35am On Feb 08, 2018
Am really interested in plantain plantation but don't currently have land and startup fund.
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by samusonite: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2018
ugnoble:
Am really interested in plantain plantation but don't currently have land and startup fund.

Let's talk I can help with both...
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by ObaIgwe1: 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Can you give us a feasibility for setting up a plantain farm... Different sizes (for 5000, 10000, and more). And let's see how profitable it is with real figures taking all cost from start to finish into consideration. And selling cost and prices.

And please where are you and your farm located?

Thanks.
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by Heavenlyminded: 12:48am On Feb 09, 2018
hope there is enough market for it .
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by samusonite: 12:55am On Feb 09, 2018
ObaIgwe1:
Can you give us a feasibility for setting up a plantain farm... Different sizes (for 5000, 10000, and more). And let's see how profitable it is with real figures taking all cost from start to finish into consideration. And selling cost and prices.

And please where are you and your farm located?

Thanks.

Chat me up on WhatsApp for the analysis for farming plantain on an acre of land.
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by samusonite: 12:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Heavenlyminded:
hope there is enough market for it .

Sure, the market is huge...
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by bachinga(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
your phone number please
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by samusonite: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
bachinga:
your phone number please

081 810 25 811
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by buchilino(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
samusonite:

081 810 25 811

I WILL GIVE U A CALL VERY SOON
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by okechukwu3: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2018
I am interested , where is the location and monetary involvement
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by samusonite: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
okechukwu3:
I am interested , where is the location and monetary involvement

Please scroll up for my contact details... Thanks
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by Wunmi4: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2018
How many plantain sucker will a plot of land contain
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by samusonite: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wunmi4:
How many plantain sucker will a plot of land contain

About 160 to 170 suckers
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by ugnoble: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
samusonite:
Let's talk I can help with both...
Please can you drop your contact? I don't know how to contact you.
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by ugnoble: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
sorry I've seen it.
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by restored2016(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
making the analysis open here will get more people interested, don't you think so?
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by adelafe2019: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2019
Can you help me get land for Plantain farming.lf yes, at what location?
Re: Start This Lucrative Farming Business by Osinachiadinma: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2019
Can you deliver like 100 hybrid plantain suckers to Enugu. My number is 08037703102
samusonite:
STOP LOOKING FOR JOB AND START THIS LUCRATIVE BUSINESS

As far as the 21st century is concern, it's either business or live as a slave!

Entrepreneurs are kings and queens of their respective domains: why not join them?

You can still be an entrepreneur as a smart farmer.

Plantain farming can make you a millionaire because it's very lucrative.

Plantain farming is one of Nigeria's most promising agricultural business opportunities.

The good news about it is that it's local demand is super-higher than it used to be.

Do you know why?

Only few farmers venture into plantain plantation business in Nigeria, that's the obvious reason why it's more expensive than banana.

Plantain farming is very lucrative.

For instance, if you plant 1,000 suckers, in your first harvest, you will get your money back and make profit. After four month, you come back to the same place and still harvest more.

The second harvest would be better as trees would have multiplied to about 3000. So even if you spent N1000 setting up a plantain farm, I can assure you that you will make N4000.

That's why I say it is very profitable and easy.

With modern technique: “Plantain farming is good, anybody that goes into it will not have any problem because you don’t weed and harvesting is not stressful. Before it matures, buyers are already waiting. If you plant 60,000 suckers, you will be making about N800,000 weekly.

Just get the hybrid from our farm, then apply your chicken waste. The fertilizer is short-term, it is just to create a foundation for the tree to be rooted and move up, the chicken waste is long-term. Nutrients must be replenished after each harvest otherwise, growth and production will be affected.
I have about 40 acres of land and my vision is to go for 120,000 suckers because I know I can. I have the suckers and the land.

Funding is what is breaking lots of farmers down. Bringing youths into farming: “No youth who has been taught how to set up a plantain farm will like to leave it because of the money involved. I have set up farms for about seven graduates and they are smiling to the bank. “A woman was sacked from her banking job and she was lamenting, not knowing what to do. I advised her to go into plantain farming. I got land for her, planted 5,000 suckers and today, she is smiling to the bank. Even if she sells for N500, multiply that by 5,000, you get N2.5million.”

We can help you with farmland and also show you how to raise funds, for more information please check my signature.

This food item below is made from plantain and rice.

(1) (Reply)

Garri Processing Machinery (stainless Steel) Fabricated Here In Nigeria. / Ugu Leaf For Sale In Commercial Quantity / Aqualis Fish Feed Promo (buy 1 Starter Feed Get 1 Bag Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.