Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) (36703 Views)

Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore / Kissing May Cause Sexually Transmitted Diseases - The Lancet / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by horluhshola: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Gono grin
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by pweshboi(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2018
ilerry007:
Condoms are for weak ass men, real men Bleep quickly and pull out before HIV notices.

sense no go kill me
� � �
Lolz
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by muhammed50(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2018
What about SDTI( Sex Doll Transmitted Infections)?? #say_no_to_sex_doll

1 Like

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by MrHighSea: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Simplep:
Raw masters nd mistresses will nt like dis..'i want it raw'
fine gey.

1 Like

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by nairalanduseles: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2018
to all of you who think you are safe because you are sticking to your wife you are the most vulnerable because your wife can be some other guys b$tch
the truth is as long as u re sexually active you are always at risk
the only thing you can do is get shot against hepatitis and also lots of the stds
always try to see your GP every six months for test
because if u even have any virus that early they will give u vaccines and u will be fine

1 Like

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Stevengerd(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Timaya's Telli Person On blast.
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Kai

U didn't mention

Staph, candida, vertigo, impetigo, furuncles, lymphogranuloma venerum

1 Like

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by ProDNA: 10:34am On Feb 08, 2018
For reliable DNA tests please click on my username and check our signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by sirgalahad26(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2018
OMG! the name sef is enough!
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by bobnatlo(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2018
Staph nko
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Deo1986(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2018
I want to know if these diseases were created or if they evolved.
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by chubysoft1(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2018
I wonder why this generation is all about sex?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Redhot111(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2018
Simplep:
so u do that like it raw? Hw u go take born na? Any way I go use condom 4 u but pierce am with pin 1st
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by sidnen: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2018
ilerry007:
Condoms are for weak ass men, real men Bleep quickly and pull out before HIV notices.

sense no go kill me
� � �
It's sad but some people go still reason wetin you just talk cry cry cry
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Ellabae(f): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2018
What? This is scary. Abstain till marriage.

1 Like

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by hidhrhis(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2018
nairalanduseles:
to all of you who think you are safe because you are sticking to your wife you are the most vulnerable because your wife can be some other guys b$tch
the truth is as long as u re sexually active you are always at risk
the only thing you can do is get shot against hepatitis and also lots of the stds
always try to see your GP every six months for test
because if u even have any virus that early they will give u vaccines and u will be fine
every 3 month
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by fellowman: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2018
MRAKBEE:
HIV is the only STD listed there that has no cure..
But some of our ladies fear pregnancy more than the virus.
Yeah raw sex is BAE but HIV is like the DEVIL.
ZIPPING UP IS NOT EASY BUT U CAN STILL ENJOY SEX WITH N100 condom.
Cos when HIV enter your body ehn u go begin fast and pray but all to no avail.
Ur D*ckson and Vera will be weak and the devil will be happy

STD only has a cure if you know you have it HERPES does not have a cure and some usually brings out symptoms when it already too late.

infact that list is not all.

1 Like

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2018
Ellabae:
What? This is scary. Abstain till marriage.
Are you sure? Don't u think its best for them to b shareful Cheerful givers
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by MRAKBEE(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2018
fellowman:

STD only has a cure if you know you have it HERPES does not have a cure and some usually brings out symptoms when it already too late.

infact that list is not all.
Facts.
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by nanizle(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2018
solid3:
I reject every form of STD.

Who rejection epp?

Just take the necessary precautions and you're safe.
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Enemyofpeace: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2018
These are the reasons I like using only my tongue to do it,I don't want to get infected nor die
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by linearity: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2018
Oral herps is not STD shall and it’s common, about 70% of the population have it. Mothers transmit it to their babies, when are young via kises, licking baby feeding bottle before feeding the baby, etc.
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by centboy123456(m): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2018
Simplep:

sweetie raw sex is the best that were the real sex at
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by naijaboy756: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2018
STAPH....

STAPH...

STAPH...

STAPH....

STAPH[color=#990000][/color]

THE MOST DANGEROUS THAN ALL.... SEEMS INCURABLE!!!
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by linearity: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2018
MRAKBEE:
HIV is the only STD listed there that has no cure..
But some of our ladies fear pregnancy more than the virus.
Yeah raw sex is BAE but HIV is like the DEVIL.
ZIPPING UP IS NOT EASY BUT U CAN STILL ENJOY SEX WITH N100 condom.
Or u had better stay faithful to a faithful partner.
Cos when HIV enter your body ehn u go begin fast and pray but all to no avail.
Ur D*ckson or Vera will be weak and the devil will be happy

STDs caused by virus are incurable; they can only be treated.

1 Like

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Aldebaran(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2018
See lists
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by nairalanduseles: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2018
hidhrhis:

every 3 month

that is a bit overboard
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by sprints1: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2018
lol I disagree with pubic lice (crabs) its Mostly caused by hygiene if u are dirty and don't change ur undies from time to time
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Edipee(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2018
I prefer abstinence. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Born With Huge Head Tumour In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / 10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.