Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) (46722 Views)

Senate Approves Six RMAFC Board Nominees, Drops One For Security Reasons / Governor Fayemi Approves Six Months Maternity Leave For Ekiti Workers / IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by bejick(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2018
GMBuhari:
Grab this news, save it on your phones or PC

Soon some idiots will claim this is GEJ's doing or worst of all , they will tell you they don't remember Buhari did anything for them

Let's start keeping records, i have mine and it's delicioius

Just like the Lagos - Calabar line have been completed and commissioned with 2016 budget. we keep keeping records this government na wash joor

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by bejick(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2018
stainlessnature:
Kudos to the government on these rail projects. At least I saw the rail lines for the Lagos -ibadan project laid past our area last month...

Seems they are fast about it.

which area be that abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by Tecno66: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by GavelSlam: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2018
Tecno66:
Niger republic?

Ask Jonathan that perfected the idea.
Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by Tecno66: 9:42am On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
While other nations are finding out ways to stiffle uneccessary cross border movement Buhari and his ill fated govt is hell bent on building the unholy terror express railline to Niger republics , a rail line that will clearly expose Nigeria to more security risk as people of unverified character and intent will definitely use it in droves to enter Nigeria ..
He said the carnage is southern Kaduna was done by foreigners who without doubt are from west Africa and you are building a rail line to their main hub. Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by bejick(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2018
sekem:

He approves railway construction, problem

He doesn't approve railway construction, problem

What exactly do you people want?

For once, put politics aside and reason like an educated adult

Even if buhari builds the railway for politics, at the end of the day, who profits more?

Will buhari take the railway to his village when he eventually leaves power?

You people sef undecided
na tomorrow then go build am. Lagos - Calabar railway on my mind since 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by Pavore9: 9:49am On Feb 08, 2018
maggdon:
@pavore9 i thought i am the only obe seeing Niger republic o, of what economic value is Niger to Nigeria except free movement for the heardsmen... No country develops living on hands down from other country. why cant we fund this projects ourselves

Really sad.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by bangging(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2018
buhariguy:
without sacrifice no enjoyment
you will be use for that sacrifice by the herdsmen.. so u all kW how painful it is... bross wake up abeg..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by hermosa7: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2018
Wealthandjobs:
This is huge!
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
May God bless all the patriots making Nigeria work again.
God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria,my fatherland.
God bless all the evil naysayers with long life to see but not enter the new Nigeria of our dreams.

Thank you jare for this positive post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by tollyboy5(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2018
GMBuhari:
And you think you are one of the multitudes that can determine the fate or fortune of this country ? i saw the way you campaigned for Biafra
and Kunu , i saw the way you've worshipped Fayose and his Ilks Are you not tired of being a failure ? not tired of being a negative fraction ?

You only cantalk of countries closing borders meanwhile tens of not hundreds of countries are building rails and roads to connect their countries to others, china launched trains that'll reach japan in minutes, it was a joint project

but bad belle will never see that

if / when refinery is built at the border as planned by this government, will you ancestors transport crude oil with wheel barrow to niger delta ??

Be sensible

Bro you are the one nt using sense here. I'm tired of tribal politics. The rail to Niger is of no economic value to us. And it poses security risk how many linking rail do we have in Nigeria yet. Lagos needs that rail they gave Abuja. Lagos contribute to the economy but money is been spent on unrrlevant project. Ghana is more of security and economic benefit 2 us instead of Niger. But we don't need rail to Ghana. Let the Niger government do their stuff abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by Tecno66: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Ask Jonathan that perfected the idea.
If you as an individual take over from a bad leader, do you right the wrong he did or you will continue with his bad actions? Jonathan has done his own and moved on. If his plan is no longer reasonable in the face of new realities must we implement the former plan? And then if the plan fails, people will wash their hands off and say it was originally not their plan but if it succeeds, they claim it as their product. Na wa for una o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by PHILipu1(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2018
kings09:
cheesy Niger republic? !

Jesu!
Majority of trucks you see on our roads heading to the north from our Apapa and other sea ports are heading to some of this our neighbouring countries in the north.

Due to they are landlock countries,they do most of their shipping through Nigeria.

Wouldn't it be good if we have good rail network to this countries so that they can get their containers and goods through our rail and train system so that the pressure on our roads can reduce?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by GavelSlam: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2018
Tecno66:
If you as an individual take over from a bad leader, do you right the wrong he did or you will continue with his bad actions? Jonathan has done his own and moved on. If his plan is no longer reasonable in the face of new realities must we implement the former plan? And then if the plan fails, people will wash their hands off and say it was originally not their plan but if it succeeds, they claim it as their product. Na wa for una o.

Which one have you ever acknowledged Buhari has done.

Hypocrite.
Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by bonechamberlain(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2018
vecman222:

Did your stupid hero complete anyone??
which hero. everyone cannot be a zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by Funkybabee(f): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2018
No Afonja cry on this page,if its other way round they will be shouting Afonja up and down
Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by 2kris(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:
The best Nigerian President Ever!
Anty how far long time
Why you change your name from ngenne ukwunu to ikpuNnu
This work the pay you oh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by wellmax(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Is the Nigeria of your Dreams hell fire? Recieve sense jare

You can go to hell
Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by wellmax(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2018
Coitus:
[s]So he is building a railway from Niger Republic to the north, then another set of railway from the north to down south. Transporting his kinsmen to come populate our region. Well, I think for the very first time I will be sayin I don’t want this kind of development, it will spell doom for us all.[/s]

Hatred and bigotry will kill you.

Do you see what Europe is doing about integration.

Is it not a shame that you think he will bring his kinsmen to take over the South, are you so docile, imbecilic and wise to sit and let that happen?
Have Nigerian traveling around Nigerian and the world taken over those places?

Sense is far from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by mfm04622: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2018
nero2face:
Confused Man, he should complete a kilometer road project first, king of dullards

He prefer to complete abandoned road projects first! What is the essence of starting new projects when you haven't finished abandoned and ongoing ones?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by waveman2: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2018
Another means to move more almajiris/underage children to the north for voting.The long treks have not be helping them.

Troublemaker007:

You took the words right outta my mouth. Who needs a clear road without police or army check points from hell to his backyard cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by galaxy2020(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2018
"Invisible CHANGE "

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by kenostika(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2018
We are not ready to advance.

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by nonut: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
5 percenters have already rushed into this thread screaming as usual.

Anyway we all know that nobody in Nigeria will vote for a president of 5% extraction.

Anumanu!
I smell a whiff of complex issues. You had to use an Igbo name as your username to diss them.
Pathetic.
Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by Okoroawusa: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Atk1nson:

You better be careful what you say amen to
Is it ur amen?
Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by woledouble(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
I think it is wisdom to consolidate and finish all the projects this Administration has started since inception before dabbling into another one. There are several road, gas and other projects that have not reached 50% completion and you want to go into another one. Except the major reason is for election. Nigeria people shine your eyes oooooooooh! cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by greggng: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
I give it to amaechi. He is very hardworking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by deomelllo: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Because election is coming, PMB and his administration or any government should not do anyhing,, they should not work, never start or complete any project, They should just sit, keep quiet and just keep collecting salary because doing their job and what we pay them to do is propaganda.

Ipob mentality is a backward, ignorant, unintelligent and absurd mentality.

If these ignorant and low grade mentality people are the future of biafra, them biafra is doomed before biafra.

I don't know why progress and development make these sadists so sad, pained and disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by Ibegtodiffer: 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
rxmusa:
Carry on our President
Are you sure that corruption has been stamped out and inflation was at 23% and now at 5%? Or are you just mocking Nigerians? Honest response please!
Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by adeolakemi: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
igbodefender:
Nice one. We need more news like this not fatmer- herdsmen wahala.
this one has been bought over since last year ,I have seen your popular line "vote buhari for igbo presidency" nonsense
Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by mbos: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
IkpuNnu:
The best Nigerian President Ever!

yes he refuses ti steal but money is missing

9 trillion

missing
Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by Blue3k(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Most of these railways connections arent news. I would like more details on the Railway industrial park. The coastal line finally starting would be cool. The ministry of transport should post updates map of the rail lines since they keep approving more rails.

development of Railway Industrial Park in Port Harcourt and a proposal for railway connection to Bonny Island Deep Sea port from Port Harcourt.

Nigerian coastal line Lagos-Calabar project would commence this year.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) by ikwubaba: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
okpurukata:

Exactly!!! Port Harcourt to Benin would have been awesome.

Port-harcourt to Benin is on Calabar-Lagos route already covered

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo / EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.