Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (86260 Views)

Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo) / Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by klassykute(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2018
Lol cool
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by stephen109(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2018
IN THIS LIFE,WHERE YOU GO REACH ,YOU WOULD SURELY REACH THERE,BABA GOD BLESS US TOO OO
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by kobosmart(m): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2018
grin compensation for helping out with them cocaine trafficking
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Originaligboman: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Laveda(f): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2018
tayebest:
Good job lad! More succes fall on you! cool

...BTW, wizkid is still somewhere in Lagos renting an apartment! undecided

He told you that?

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by chiscodedon(m): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2018
While a civil servant that have worked for 30yrs,resched level 15,is finding it difficult to pay rent... Thunder fire poverty.. Talent pays... God show me mine mbok
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2018
:-( and Davido yaf block me on insta since 1 and the half years now.. .. and am also and upcoming... wat will I do now self
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2018
Ritualist
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2018
Enjoy
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 9:18am On Feb 08, 2018
marvin904:
whether you buy or you build all na the same..
congrats following your footsteps soon smiley smiley
Who told you so? the feeling is quite different grin grin grin
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by BIXYBABE: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2018
dami4455xxx:
Brain fall on u
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by janeIBfashion(f): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2018
nice
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by pojophilius(m): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2018
tayebest:

use ur head
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by marvin904(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2018
bettercreature:
Who told you so? the feeling is quite different grin grin grin

well true peeps wen they build house they try..
i dont think i can go true that hell.. grin grin
buying no stress at all grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by gerradgate: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
How much did he boughted the house?
Ha!!!! Eleyi gidi gan!!!

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Nice one, more to come
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Timoleon(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2018
sexybbstar:

I heard that too. Imagine, Tiwa Savage just bought her first house last year. How come?

all of it I usually packaging and branding... just wait till he had issues with his management then you will see quit notice on his gate, letters asking him to return cars etc...They are not always as rich as they portray themselves to be. it is a business of showing off Or showbusiness as we call it.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2018
internationalman:

Didn't they say he has a house in Los Angeles?

Na so e easy.
U never buy house for Lagos, U dey go Los Angeles
Lol
Bruv, that was a big bloody media hype

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by nwakibie3(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2018
surely street pays the most....
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Tinalex(f): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2018
Wait ooo....is it not the new guy that just started song like less than 3 year? Ha! I need to join the music industry asap. Congrats to the new landlord tho
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Mimienudles(f): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2018
Please, I am interested. How can I do it. Talking about your signature @dami4455xxx
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Mobash(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2018
Enemyofpeace:

U said what?
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by atausenima(f): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Did i hear you say "BOUGHTED"? cry cry I shake head for you.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by peacettw: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2018
The article started with the new artist's remarkable achievements but somehow ended up talking about Davido and his new Bentley with a picture to boot. Someone needs to remain at the spotlight at all cost

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by FriendofGod: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2018
What money does he have? Many of them are tenants living above their means.
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Trippledee(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2018
Enemyofpeace:

R.I.P English
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2018
Trippledee:

R.I.P English
sharaaap did he not boughted the house or someone boughted it for him?

atausenima:

Did i hear you say "BOUGHTED"? cry cry I shake head for you.

Mobash:

U said what?

gerradgate:
Ha!!!! Eleyi gidi gan!!!

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Princeboca12(m): 10:03am On Feb 08, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Self acclaimed Mayor of Lagos, Mayorkun Adewale, who is signed to Davido's record label, DMW, is surely at the peak of his music career as he just bought himself a beautiful house.

Mayorkun took to social media to show off his latest achievement, “His first home” – He shared a picture of himself standing in the gorgeous house with the caption; “humble beginnings”, with a “house” emoji.

Barely two years of his rise to stardom, the “Eleko” crooner has achieved a lot including the completion of a grand building somewhere in Lagos. Though he did not state in his post if the house was outright purchased or developed.

Then His Boss, Davido took to His Snapchat to react about Mayorkun’s sucess. Davido, in his post, said he is proud to be a part of Mayorkun’s success and he called him a Big boy.

See His Post Below;

Mayorkun was signed to Davido's label on March 3, 2016, after the former made a rendition of one of his popular songs that went viral. His debut song Eleko was a hit and since then the artiste has been doing great music.

Davido on the other hand had one of his houses renovated and completed last year. It was a Masterpiece.

Davido is not only a great singer and talented artist but also an entrepreneur. He is known to be one of the top wealthiest artistes in the country. He had so much success in show business that he was able to establish his own music record label. Now his net worth is growing and life is getting even more luxurious.

After his 30Billion concert in December 2017, the pop star claimed he made N500Million just for that night and he rounded up the year with the purchase of a brand new Bentley luxurious car, which he just picked up in Atlanta some few weeks back.

https://lailasnews.com/singer-mayorkun-buys-first-house/

lalasticlala

Nigerians and Prado self. Anyways congrats Mayorkun. You deserve it, make I go jack my textbooks ooo shey na me choose education
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Kellz193: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2018
tayebest:

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2018
Afonjashapmouth:
Funny how likes or Tiwa was just able to buy a house and this new boys are doing otherwise. Not hating, just curious what others are exempting.
tge difference is the location!!!You can’t compare someone planing to buy at ajah and the other at Lekki phase11!!akara is different from puff puff!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.