Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

De-Damak Motors Donates 2 SUVs To Nigerian Army. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / De-Damak Motors Donates 2 SUVs To Nigerian Army. Photos (32305 Views)

Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State / Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) / Govenor Wike Hands Over 16 SUVs To National Assembly Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De-Damak Motors Donates 2 SUVs To Nigerian Army. Photos by Eshinwaju: 5:46am On Feb 09, 2018
skales67:

See this one...why is it that any little thing, you "people" will start stroking your small peepee with the phrase "IPOB"..please I don't have time for your immature gibberish...if you want proof of my assertions, use the internet. I got better things to do with my time than banter words with some south westerner somewhere in an unmapped geographical enclave trying to start an e-war. If you want war, go and join opc in their new "threat" against Fulani herdsmen.

Typical ipob cop out after being caught employing their hopeless lies.... grin grin grin....buzz off....shameless ipobian
Re: De-Damak Motors Donates 2 SUVs To Nigerian Army. Photos by ImperialKingJosh: 7:31am On Feb 09, 2018
That's LIKE a jeep wrangler.. wrangler is an expensive car just like the fj.... don't know if that's it...

The man doesn't make cars he imports and assemble parts..

For those ranting about tribal issues and feeling the need to insult, you should be ashamed of yourselves, common social gathering and you can not hold your hate ..
It's a shame to every Nigerian that we are not unified. .
Learn from Ghana, maybe we can find the reason they are developing and being successful.
Re: De-Damak Motors Donates 2 SUVs To Nigerian Army. Photos by manitoba(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Great effort by Egbon Dawud. Congrats to Nigeria Army.
Re: De-Damak Motors Donates 2 SUVs To Nigerian Army. Photos by kinzation(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
mapet:

Me thinks the guy's donation serves two folds
1. Goodwill
2. So the military can have a feel of his make, and get him on the list of local contractors.........

he takes the rest from their on
yeah... you're right
Re: De-Damak Motors Donates 2 SUVs To Nigerian Army. Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
The Lieutenant General Buratai also stated that the vehicles would be inducted into the Theatre of Operations in the north east as soon as possible.

The only theatres these cars will ever see, is the carrying of Oga At The Top's omoges and the action that will happen in them. grin grin

Besides, these are luxury vehicles and are impractical for warfare. Oga, no deceive us.
Re: De-Damak Motors Donates 2 SUVs To Nigerian Army. Photos by Simplyblog: 3:05pm On May 14, 2020
See Another Scam Alert oo

Nigeria is doom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa / Olufemi A. Akingbade Appointed As NHIS Acting Chief Executive Officer / Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.