Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Starting A Software Business? Here Is 5 Important Tips To Get You Started - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Starting A Software Business? Here Is 5 Important Tips To Get You Started (296 Views)

How To Start Tomato Paste Production Business Here In Nigeria! / Starting A Smart Home / 4 Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Software Development Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Software Business? Here Is 5 Important Tips To Get You Started by zubeetech: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2018
Are you starting a software company or business? It can be challenging sometimes to choose the road-map to achieve your success from it. In case you don’t know what a software company is all about, a software company involves the development and distribution of computer software with the purpose of providing learning, entertainment, e.t.c.

Meanwhile, starting a software company or business requires start-up capital (money), knowledge of programming, good marketing skills, and technical expertise. However, in comparison to hardware, software startups are absolutely easier to monetize and more profitable. I will give you 5 important and amazing tips to help you set up a successful software company.

Find full article at; http://zubeetech.com/starting-a-software-company-or-business-here-is-5-important-tips-to-get-you-started/

1 Share

Re: Starting A Software Business? Here Is 5 Important Tips To Get You Started by AshleyJohnson13: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2021
I think I'd rather hire a good company to develop software for me than deal with it myself.

(1) (Reply)

Sell All Your Gift Cards / Open Box Usa Used Hp Corei7 With 2gb Gtx Nvidia Dedicated Graphics / How To Mirror (project) Your Android Mobile Screen To Window PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.