Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How To Combine Subjects In Waec To Use As Both Science And Art Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Combine Subjects In Waec To Use As Both Science And Art Student (1306 Views)

Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Combine Subjects In Waec To Use As Both Science And Art Student by DKrown: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2018
Hello, Nairalanders...
Pls, i need you guys to help me suggest the perfect waec subject combination that i can use for both art and science admission in the university.
I want to study a science course and an art course in the uni., using the same waec result.
Re: How To Combine Subjects In Waec To Use As Both Science And Art Student by DKrown: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
make una answer me abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Best WAEC And JAMB Result / FG Commences The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / Do You Know He Has Been Married Three Times And Divorced Twice?. 10 Real Fact Yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.