Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,992 members, 7,863,551 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Mo Salah Not Surprised By His Brilliant Liverpool Goal Record Read More: Http:/ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mo Salah Not Surprised By His Brilliant Liverpool Goal Record Read More: Http:/ (344 Views)

Sadio Mane Scores His 100th Liverpool Goal / Leicester City Reacts As Ahmed Musa Breaks Their World Cup Goal Record. Photo / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mo Salah Not Surprised By His Brilliant Liverpool Goal Record Read More: Http:/ by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Liverpool's standout player of the season Mo Salah is not surprised by his devastating form in front of goal.

The Reds summer signing is a firm favourite on Merseyside after already scoring 28 goals in all competitions since leaving Roma at the end of last season.

Salah became the fastest Liverpool player in history to 20 Premier League goals on Sunday during the 2-2 draw against Tottenham.

Liverpool forward Mo Salah isn't surprised by his excellent goalscoring form since joining

Liverpool's standout player of the season Mo Salah is not surprised by his devastating form in front of goal.

The Reds summer signing is a firm favourite on Merseyside after already scoring 28 goals in all competitions since leaving Roma at the end of last season.

Salah became the fastest Liverpool player in history to 20 Premier League goals on Sunday during the 2-2 draw against Tottenham.

Back on these shores now, Salah is delighted to be playing for his boyhood club as he bids to win silverware.

'Ever since I was a kid, I had been a Liverpool fan – they were my favourite Premier League club,' he added.

'I've loved the club since I was young and knew this was a team I wanted to play for.

'I knew the history that this club has and, as soon as I got the chance, I had to make it happen.

'We want to push ourselves to win something. For us, for the fans and for the club. That is and always will be our target. A trophy.'

(1) (Reply)

Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (10/02/2018) / Get Free Cash / UCL Match Preview : Liverpool Vs Manchester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.