Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

“the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala (21200 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by arigold1304(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Is there any real artist they?....
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by Ken4agent(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
dependableGod:
I truly miss last year Bbn See Gogbe housemates, no single dull moment!! This double wahala housemates are not entertaining AT ALL AT ALL!!

Yeah a lot of them are been pretentious especially Cee Cee....she should just be evicted already

1 Like

Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by mikebrown92: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
cinoedhunter:
Useless show with no relevance... and Nigerians don't know they indirectly sponsor the show with their #30 sms... lipsrsealed they will now give the winner 10% and the rest voicemail grin
10% keh

Seems you don't know the actual figures they are making from that show

What they give winner sef is not upto 1% of what they make.
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by kpaofame: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
KrystosCJ:
Every year they keep saying the same thing.

A medical doctor even tried to drag the promoters of the show to court last year. To no avail!

The best way this immorality can end is when we the people solidly agree to not renew our DSTV subscription during the period the show runs. When they realize many subscribers do not renew during BBN show, they will stop the show.

If you like wait for Senate, House of Reps or Christian Association of Nigeria [CAN] or the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs [NSCIA] to do or say anything. It will end will words, zilch action.

That wont work...Nigerians are deluded and perverse... It is a money making venture for the organizers....If people fail to send short codes to vote for participants and at the end they incurred lost....they will stop it...they have stopped for some nations na... But after the yawning and wailing here many Nigerians will still use their money to send sms supporting the show
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by BerryAnny(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Why are Nigerians like this? DSTV and gotv don't force this show down the throat of any one. If you so much desired to watch it,you will firstly have to put a call through to them to activate it for you,so are they blaming and groaning as if it is the only channel on DSTV. If you don't like what they are doing then change it or better still don't subscribe to it at all.

1 Like

Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by mikebrown92: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
dimeji877:
Ronaldo is better than Messi
QED
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by kpaofame: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
airex:
Try hustle for brain. Who force u to open nairaland?
Show is rated 18...Nairalanders look at frontpage always for whats up....Topics on this show should actually be restricted to Sexuality section as excerpts of a rated 18 show is promoted to a varying audience when it is on frontpage....That's the opinion..

Tho some just ignore others cant so the complain...lemme coman be going....
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by KrystosCJ(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
kpaofame:

That wont work...Nigerians are deluded and perverse... It is a money making venture for the organizers....If people fail to send short codes to vote for participants and at the end they incurred lost....they will stop it...they have stopped for some nations na... But after the yawning and wailing here many Nigerians will still use their money to send sms supporting the show

Nice idea but I'm talking about Nigerians not even watching the show via renewing subscription.

DSTV will record that there's no subscription during the period the BBN show runs in Nigeria. It may not work up to 100% but if DSTV subscription renewals dropped significantly by 60% or more within that period, DSTV will not air the show in Nigeria OR make the BBN bouquet-exclusive; the upper bouquets [expensive subscription] get the BBN channel.
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by janefrances01(f): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
dependableGod:
I truly miss last year Bbn See Gogbe housemates, no single dull moment!! This double wahala housemates are not entertaining AT ALL AT ALL!!
my dear, I really missed them, how i wish they should just put the highlight lets watch than watching this double wahala
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by hassinho707(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
It might interest you to know that the selection of the house mates was based on connection....if the selection had been based on merit, we would be enjoying the show now

4 Likes

Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by joenor(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
My broda sense will never kill you.
holutee:
Fact

1 Like

Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by DrMuzungu(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
No entertainment? Well, YOU have the power, because you hold the remote control. Switch to National Geographic, History Channel, Discovery Science, or something like that and, instead of wastign time and watching BB, educate yourself!
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by maxiuc(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
clefstone:
the organisers brought it upon themselves. The selection of housemates doesn't make sense at all. They should have selected peeps that have nothing to lose, instead they chose housemates that r conscious of their reputation outside. This is more like a 'failed celebrity' big brother Nigeria
what are you saying , it seems you are encouraging this immoral show also
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by naijaboy756: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
holutee:
Fact
My girlfriend saw this ur bride price meme and guess what? we have a US VS North Korea Scenario now

2 Likes

Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by Divay22(f): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
I don't even know what they're doing...
No enthusiasm for it, unlike when it first started... As the days goes by they're losing themselves and thinking about what the world would say about them..

No one is worth the money for now.

1 Like

Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by Rockyrascal(m): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Am here to read comments
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by dependableGod(f): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
janefrances01:
my dear, I really missed them, how i wish they should just put the highlight lets watch than watching this double wahala

I tell u jare!!
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by dependableGod(f): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ken4agent:

Yeah a lot of them are been pretentious especially Cee Cee....she should just be evicted already

That one is just toooo full of herself. I don't know if it's only me I have not seen her smile for ones, I'm a lawyer am a lawyer is her only word, as if Bbn is a court room..... mtcheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by dependableGod(f): 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
hassinho707:
It might interest you to know that the selection of the house mates was based on connection....if the selection had been based on merit, we would be enjoying the show now

very correct!!
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by Otuocha101(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
maxiuc:
Nigerians and hypocrisy, the one u do hiding and this which is more moral nobody force u watch am
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by maxiuc(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Otuocha101:
Nigerians and hypocrisy, the one u do hiding and this which is more moral nobody force u watch am
Yes I hide to do it and nobody knows about am not pushing anyone to sin

1 Like

Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by Pusyiter(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
Bros, thumbs up for your piece. So unfortunate Nairaland keeps supporting BB Naija despite the fact that Nairalanders have decided to derail the thread. If we throw morals to the gutters, abomination would become a custom.
chloedogie:
Do I enjoy entertainment? 100% sure. But this is Africa. Thanks to the westerners that gave us clothes, but we were never walking naked. We clothed ourselves with animal skins. Now trying to copy them in all they do won't get us anywhere but pollute the minds of this younger generation. I read online that big brother usa, they even entertain gays conjugating. That is where we are heading to with this very unreasonable program called bb. Am I against it? I don't know, but promoting it on forums like this where things ain't censored is a no no for me. There is nothing productive or positive happening on that show. I can't remember the last time I saw educative topics massively moved to the front page like this BBN thing. I watched a young Nigerian boy on TVC news yesterday that invented one machine that can peel cassava. Where is the news on nairaland? Nowhere to be found. But this unproductive show will always be promoted. And people like all the MODs will be aiming at becoming the leaders of tomorrow? I weep for this country. MISPLACED PRIORITIES!!!!!!!
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by ameh99: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Come to think of it all....how can somebody waste six to eight hours daily to watch other people live their lives in locked apartment doing nothing other than drink, eat, sleep, poo, kiss, try to screw each other and nothing more....

What exactly do people learn from this show?

4 Likes

Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by mbos: 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
THIS YOUNG GENERATION you have been warned the this show is a Satanic display..

You will Never hear...
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by airex(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
kpaofame:

Show is rated 18...Nairalanders look at frontpage always for whats up....Topics on this show should actually be restricted to Sexuality section as excerpts of a rated 18 show is promoted to a varying audience when it is on frontpage....That's the opinion..

Tho some just ignore others cant so the complain...lemme coman be going....
Oga, Na all the topic for front-page u dey read?
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by sekem: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
holutee:
Fact

Now following your formula, who will then marry a virgin girl because

For a Virgin girl,

Real Bride price = (Asking price) ÷ (Number of men slept with)

So no matter the asking price, number of men slept with = 0

Therefore...

Real bride price = (Asking price) ÷ 0 = ∞ (where ∞ means infinity)

The implication is that even all the rich men in the world put together CANNOT pay the Real Bride Price of just ONE Virgin girl.

You can now see why your formula is flawed and can easily become problematic... most especially for all those men who want to marry a virgin girl?

But all the same, I enjoyed your sense of humour.
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by clefstone(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
maxiuc:
what makes it immoral?
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by Otuocha101(m): 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
maxiuc:
Yes I hide to do it and nobody knows about am not pushing anyone to sin
nobody's pushing anyone to sin as an adult u are meant to understand and don't b carried away by its content that's why it was boldly rated 18
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by mulablings007(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
usually I don't comment here.. but how many times do they even "touch em selves" throughout the whole show? can u watch a 7 seasons seasonal movies and no form of touching or kissing at all? this is reality and biggy as not forced anybody in the house to indulge in immoral acts. y'all should please stop this immoral gibberish or because NYSC is full of people who can't hold em selves for 3weeks, won't u serve? or can our govt give us 45milli in 85days or how much do u think you can earn to do nothing than to entertain even Doc dont earn that in 10yrs
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by kjhova(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
chloedogie:
Do I enjoy entertainment? 100% sure. But this is Africa. Thanks to the westerners that gave us clothes, but we were never walking naked. We clothed ourselves with animal skins. Now trying to copy them in all they do won't get us anywhere but pollute the minds of this younger generation. I read online that big brother usa, they even entertain gays conjugating. That is where we are heading to with this very unreasonable program called bb. Am I against it? I don't know, but promoting it on forums like this where things ain't censored is a no no for me. There is nothing productive or positive happening on that show. I can't remember the last time I saw educative topics massively moved to the front page like this BBN thing. I watched a young Nigerian boy on TVC news yesterday that invented one machine that can peel cassava. Where is the news on nairaland? Nowhere to be found. But this unproductive show will always be promoted. And people like all the MODs will be aiming at becoming the leaders of tomorrow? I weep for this country. MISPLACED PRIORITIES!!!!!!!

Firstly, educate yourself properly about your past and the life of your forebears before you make any opinions about the present. In West Africa, we have been wearing clothes for thousands of years, long before the 1st European or Caucasian set foot on this continent! When Portuguese merchants visited Benin City in the 1490s, they reported meeting an advanced culture with a powerful king, standing army, imperial conquest, arts and music, brimming markets and successful traders. Africa's cultural progress was not commenced by Europe. That you don't know this negates everything else you said in your post!
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by chloedogie(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
kjhova:

Firstly, educate yourself properly about your past and the life of your forebears before you make any opinions about the present. In West Africa, we have been wearing clothes for thousands of years, long before the 1st European or Caucasian set foot on this continent! When Portuguese merchants visited Benin City in the 1490s, they reported meeting an advanced culture with a powerful king, standing army, imperial conquest, arts and music, brimming markets and successful traders. Africa's cultural progress was not commenced by Europe. That you don't know this negates everything else you said in your post!

Okay sir. Is that all? I'm 200% sure you know not a single thing about what's called figure of speech. Lines could be figurative and not necessarily sound the way written. Did I ask you not to watch your BBN? NO. I am only talking to those that understand what I was saying. Good day and enjoy your BBN.
Re: “the Housemates Are Not Entertaining Us” - Nigerians Reacts To BBN Double Wahala by chloedogie(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pusyiter:
Bros, thumbs up for your piece. So unfortunate Nairaland keeps supporting BB Naija despite the fact that Nairalanders have decided to derail the thread. If we throw morals to the gutters, abomination would become a custom.

You welcome. That said one of the die hard fans is already angry and turning purple for my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Favourite Prison Break Character / “black Panther” Rakes In Whopping $75.8 Million On Its Opening / Photos From The Africa Movie Academy Awards 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.