Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi (52312 Views)

Asari Dokubo And His Men With Machine Guns, Video / Black Axee And Vikings Bought New Machine Guns To Kill Themselves - PHOTOS / Police Arrest Fulani Herdsmen With Guns In Adamawa.See Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by ballerin(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Get over yourself.

A man claims these people are Fulani Herdsmen but for some strange reason they didn't kill him.

Can you tell us why ?

He posted these pictures on the 7th he claims yet they have been in circulation since much earlier this month.

I don't do recycled news that has no merit.

And yes I would continue to ask questions.
Dumb post as usual. Your brain couldn't reconcile.
It's a fact that the video has been in circulation much earlier than the 7th of this month.

Have you ever questioned the lapses in the security apparatuses, and rescue operations. sadly, have you ever questioned the inconsistences in various reports of each security heads?
use your head, no matter how void it is.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by hopilo: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who can interprete what they are saying
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by onyxo76(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
This is really serious ooo, i could definitely pick some hausa words in the video,the earlier we realize the grave danger we are in ,the better for us, the govt can't say that these people don't exist...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by booblacain(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
And a train track is being built into Niger. Brace yourselves, the way is being opened for more of them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by FriendofGod: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
whirlwind7:

Stvpidity takes so many levels. Rate yours in a short while.

Do you know Atoms Aigbehi? He owns a large farm in Edo state. This isn't his first video. He's made several, which he posted online. One of his videos showed the unarmed herdsmen that usually come to his farm. Other videos showed his efforts at diging trenches around his farm to deter their cattle's from getting into his farm.
Many times, he wears bullet proof vests around his farm. Go to his Facebook page and check out the pictures and videos. He is not new to them.
This time, he wore a body cam around them. If nothing else, you should know the colors of the NPF. Didn't you see some of the rifles painted in that color?
You probably live in an area where these killer herdsmen don't graze their cattle. Just chill...they will he at your doorstep soon, and you can get to ask them if their bullets and rifles are real.

Now, smile for the camera, then rate yourself.

But many of the herdsmen have been carrying guns for a while now.

You people need to give us concrete evidences. This video is not enough proof that the Fulani herdsmen are preparing to attack innocent people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by ballerin(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
silastemplar:
not one question could you answer yet u re redirecting me to a video i have already watched. Who is aroms and what credibility does he have? any ragtag comes to facebook and posts stuff and we all should suddenly believe abi.
Which is why you should be more sensible without being dismissive of the video which has a known source liable to verification & credibility.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Dollyak(f): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
buffalowings:

Why malcom x? cool
I just finished reading an interesting book called "I hear my people singing" by Kathryn Watterson. Malcom x is the sign of the times we black people are living in. Therefore, his most famous quote "By any means necessary" is something we might need to go back to.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
There's no proof this is in Nigeria or the men are herdsmen...besides fulanis are not only found in Nigeria.

Give us something concrete.

Even when robbers or would be assassins attacks, they are called Fulani herdsmen...

You might be right but watch the video from 3.20...the magazine seemed to bear the colours of Nigeria police force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Why would any sane leader hire terrorists to destroy his own government
So I believe this is definitely not apc/buhari's idea. These guys don't even look like herdsmen... where are the cattles?

Some people are hell bent on destroying this country..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by GavelSlam: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
robotix:

You think I have not been reading your post for months? Dude? I know almost all the Northerners on Nairaland... fiizznation,carinmom, nafesaa just to name a few. I keep track of you motherfuckers and you don't disappoint in supporting evil.

Keep track of your business.

If you fail in the endeavour you spend most time in, it's no surprise you've failed in everything else.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by able20(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
modelmike7:
They should be arrested and dealt with ASAP
Bunch of animals!
Be arrested by who?. The Fulani president and his cabal sent their boys on a killing spree and you're talking of arrest.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by ballerin(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
FriendofGod:

There is nothing to decipher in your post or from the video in the OP. The video is simply being used as a propaganda tool.
May sense fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by daiksworld: 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
There is a calculated attempt by this brood of blood suckers to annihilate those of us whose forehead has no black dot to indicate "True Believers".

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by robotix: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Keep track of your business.

If you fail in the endeavour you spend most time in, it's no surprise you've failed in everything else.
moronic motherfuckers... What are you also doing on nairaland if you have something better to do with your life? Hypocrite like his brother Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
I can see the npf colours on one of the ak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
FriendofGod:

You people need to give us concrete evidences[b]. This video is not enough proof that the Fulani herdsmen are preparing to attack innocent people[/b].

WTF!!!! are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by ballerin(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
FriendofGod:

You people need to give us concrete evidences. This video is not enough proof that the Fulani herdsmen are preparing to attack innocent people.
Did you ask for concrete evidences when they were preparing to attack Benue & Taraba more recently?..Get sense!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by robotix: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
gbosaa:

You might be right but watch the video from 3.20...the magazine seemed to bear the colours of Nigeria police force.

leave them to keep denying the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by robotix: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
ballerin:
Did you ask for concrete evidences when they were preparing to attack Benue & Taraba more recently?..Get sense!
why do you get shock when u read such comment... Anybody with such position is a Northerner... Pure and simple

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by FriendofGod: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
ballerin:

I didn't see any video at that time and now that I have seen one, I don't suppose you expect me to swallow it up like an ignoramus.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by whirlwind7(m): 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
FriendofGod:

Oh. They usually attack guilty people. angry

Keep waiting for concrete evidence. Benue peeps were waiting for the evidence too, until more than 70 of them were mass buried.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by ballerin(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
robotix:

You think I have not been reading your post for months? Dude? I know almost all the Northerners on Nairaland... fiizznation,carinmom, nafesaa just to name a few. I keep track of you motherfuckers and you don't disappoint in supporting evil.
Gorotango, caseless, manci, tundehassim, quotasystem, usba, & the likes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by ChiefMarumba: 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please I need someone to tell me, is there any difference between these phrase Fulani Herdsmen and Fulani militia?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by FriendofGod: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

WTF!!!! are you for real?

The video is not enough proof. There are videos on Fulani herdsmen wielding guns. Some of these videos are a year old. Why didn't anyone read meanings to those videos at that time

How was this video even made in the first place. The person doing the recording was even moving around them and they didn't even make an attempt to kill him. Then after recording, he puts it online with his name boldly ascribed to it. And this is someone who is no stranger to the sight of Fulani herdsmen around his farm.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by ballerin(m): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
robotix:
why do you get shock when u read such comment... Anybody with such position is a Northerner... Pure and simple
Are all Northerners supposed to be this ridiculously evil?.. that's the shock!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by progress69: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
ballerin:
Before you call it propaganda or whatever bullshit, take a moment & watch the video, the language they speak & most curiously, to which purpose would a group of Fulani men be armed.

Lol.have u heard Nigerians speaj, or chadians or others....
Where are their cattles?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by progress69: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
robotix:
contact aroms. He said he can take the police or military to where they are. Not in this post but another post after this. This one was shared over 20 hours ago while the one in which he said he can take the military to where they are is the recent one. He was making reference to IBB's spokesman who was called for interrogation when he made that bold claim.

A man of his age knows not to joke or lie with something as this?

Stop living in denial... Evil is going in the land and don't be surprise you might be the next target. I am watching some new Northerners selling beans or onions in my area and I will do my best to start alerting people in my street.

Northerners are more informed about things happening in their sphere than the South cos they always have their transistor radio unlike the youths of southern extraction

Lol. I just dey laugh people like u.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by chubinwa(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
we are waiting for dem

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by olmoRoc: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
And I thought it was illegal to wear camouflage if you aren't in the military!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by JustMercy: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
silastemplar:
oga i saw no Nigerian police rifle

It is there with yellow,green and blue bandages. Go check again

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by sharpwriter(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
ChiefMarumba:
Please I need someone to tell me, is there any difference between these phrase Fulani Herdsmen and Fulani militia?

They are the same in attacks and killings; all children of evil and wickedness. Herdsmen do kill people and rape women in the farms. And they also do organized attacks against communities.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen With Machine Guns Caught On Camera - Aroms Aigbehi by FriendofGod: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
whirlwind7:

Oh. They usually attack guilty people. angry

Keep waiting for concrete evidence. Benue peeps were waiting for the evidence too, until more than 70 of them were mass buried.

Yes, they carry weapons because of cattle rustlers who even sometimes kill them after robbing them of their cattle.

So, you expect us to just swallow up every video put online concerning this matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secondary School Cultist Stabs Boy With ‘poisoned Knife’ •victim’s Leg Amputated / Policemen In Uniforms With Guns Playing Bet9ja (Photos) / Man Exposes New Trick Robbers Use To Snatch Cars At Wedding Ceremonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.