Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) (10254 Views)

Introducing The 2020 Ford Explorer (photos And Details) / 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Officially Unveiled (Photos And Details) / 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Revealed (photos And Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by autojosh: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2018
The ŠKODA FABIA is embarking on the next chapter of its success story with wide-ranging enhancements in terms of both design and technology.

ENGINES
The line-up of engines for the ŠKODA FABIA will consist of four petrol drivetrains, each with three cylinders and a capacity of 1.0 litre. The MPI engines feature indirect injection and produce outputs of 60 hp and 75 hp respectively.

The two TSI drivetrains are both includes turbocharging and direct petrol injection, enabling them to generate 95 hp and 110 hp. The most powerful of the quartet of engines can be matched with a seven-speed DSG gearbox as an option.

FEATURES

ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS

The new Blind Spot Detection feature alerts the driver to the presence of vehicles in the blind spot or approaching rapidly from behind when driving on multi-lane highways.

The Rear Traffic Alert system monitors what is going on behind the vehicle and warns of a risk of collision when reversing.

Another newly available feature is Light Assist, which automatically switches to low beam as soon as the system detects oncoming traffic or vehicles ahead.

INFOTAINMENT
The infotainment system 'Swing' now offers a 6.5-inch display and also allows drivers to use the full range of mobile online services from ŠKODA Connect.

When equipped with the 'Amundsen' navigation system, the ŠKODA FABIA will also now offer theOnline Traffic Information service with real-time information on traffic holdups.

Meanwhile, innovative SmartLink+ technology makes it possible to enjoy all the benefits of the Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, MirrorLinkTM and SmartGate standards.

SIMPLY CLEVER
The car can also be equipped with USB ports for the rear-seat passengers for added comfort. Customers can also opt for a double-sided boot mat.

The side compartment in the boot of the ŠKODA FABIA COMBI also features a portable LED flashlight.

Tell us what you think about the 2019 ŠKODA FABIA.

https://autojosh.com/2019-skoda-fabia-revealed-photo-details/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by diportivo: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2018
this motor don dey big o

e don carry weight pass d old model wey be like keke grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by satowind(m): 7:20am On Feb 09, 2018
Jonsing company

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by Smartii(m): 7:21am On Feb 09, 2018
I still prefer Hyundai to this!
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by LajaLaba: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Oya ma lo bi Skoda!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by Namdeenero(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Girl: So what car do you drive?
Me: I drive a Skoda Fabia undecided undecided
No kind name wey we no go hear for this planet

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by Tolu95(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Skoba the New beast
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by sixtus3606(m): 7:25am On Feb 09, 2018
diportivo:
this motor don dey big o
e don carry weight pass d old model wey be like keke grin
almost looking like an SUV
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 09, 2018
sixtus3606:

almost looking like an SUV

Yes looks like Toyota matrix
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by momodub: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2018
Skoda are very reliable cars

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by couturez: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2018
Tolu95:
Skoba the New beast
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by DonCandido(f): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2018
I used one of these babies a couple of years back and I can attest to its suitability for the chaotic Lagos traffic. It allows you to weave in and out of the traffic effortlessly. Parking the car is another advantage, it fits into the smallest parking space imaginable! I love it's speed, the noiseless hum of the engine and fiery fire of its unbelievable speed when on a freeway. I love it's cuteness which belies it unbelievable agility. The problem with the car is the spare parts which are not easily available and when you get them, they are too expensive.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by BedLam: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Skoda Labia shocked
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by kkboy(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2018
After every thing my own no how affordable is the car.

HOW MUCH DEY DE SELL AM?
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by okerekeikpo: 7:53am On Feb 09, 2018
Leta now una go say Innosson motors no dey try, which kind yeye company be this na?
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by richmondefosa(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=couturez post=64909917][/quote]
No be only skoba, na skibo! grin tongue
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by seenter84: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Shift make a class park.
Abi GLA
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by Reeberry: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Namdeenero:
Girl: So what car do you drive?

Me: I drive a Skoda Fabia undecided undecided

No kind name wey we no go hear for this planet
Small pikin like you wey no know anything. Hearing skoda for the first time. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by nams77: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2018
DonCandido:
I used one of these babies a couple of years back and I can attest to its suitability for the chaotic Lagos traffic. It allows you to weave in and out of the traffic effortlessly. Parking the car is another advantage, it fits into the smallest parking space imaginable! I love it's speed, the noiseless hum of the engine and fiery fire of its unbelievable speed when on a freeway. I love it's cuteness which belies it unbelievable agility. The problem with the car is the spare parts which are not easily available and when you get them, they are too expensive.
Was it really thst reliable?
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by judgedredd22(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2018
momodub:

It is basically Volkswagen, same engine with golf/jetta in most skoda cars

1 Like

Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by BCISLTD: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2018
momodub:

Pls don’t say what you don’t know
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by skales67(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2018
I'm surprised people don't know about Skoda. They actually make good cars.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by sirelexzy(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2018
you guys should not be ingnorant.
it is a big car company outside of nigeria.
and in nothern african countries.
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by EmmaLege: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2018
kiss
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by Day169: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
..still wondering why it dint make the anticipated impact despite being well built and at competitive prices. sad
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by DonCandido(f): 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
nams77:

Was it really thst reliable?

Reliable? That car is the ultimate machine for the discerning driver who appreciates understated luxury and functionality! It handles great; it fuel consumption is awesome and driving it in the rain is a joy. The brakes are out of this world!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
;Dthe red version will be nice to have ;Dthe red version will be nice to have
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by Afrikprice: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by Nwaohafia1: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
If not for our Kazeems who know ONLY how to work on Toyota Camry (Pencil Light), i would be driving Volkswagen or Skoda

1 Like

Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by Namdeenero(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Reeberry:
Small pikin like you wey no know anything. Hearing skoda for the first time. SMH.
Sharap old man, you wey don hear am since no be volkswagen beetle you dey drive?
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by Reeberry: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Namdeenero:
Sharap old man, you wey don hear am since no be volkswagen beetle you dey drive?
Thunder fire your left ball. cheesy
Re: 2019 Skoda Fabia Revealed (photo And Details) by Namdeenero(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Reeberry:
Thunder fire your left ball. cheesy
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Subconsciously: At What Clock Hand Do You Drive At An Average Speed? Let's Share / My Car Makes A Squealing/whistling Sound When Ac Is Turned On / What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.