Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away (42803 Views)

Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) / Rice Donated By China For Hungry Idp's Rotting Away In Nema(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by ibori1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
i can definitely do dat, as far as he makes up in other areas wink

hmmmm,hope ur name is not monica?
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by ibori1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Is that what this thread is about? ALways thinking and commenting rubbish ... no wonder many of you yoots can't be productive

no time to exchange words with u,pls get a job
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by InfernoNig: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wetin consign agbero and overload. Wetin NEPA dey use helicopter for. Pole dey for Air
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by antibbn1: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
nigeria has no buisness having a national stadium
Factfinder1:
Soo painful that in the whole of Nigeria there's no good aviation school to fix these or give them to repair and use for practicals or flying tutorials.... In the Nigerian military school they should be able to convert this to a patrol helicopter and attache some weapons to it but things are going worst rather than better....just yesterday I passed the national stadium in Abuja I almost cried for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by Powerexpert: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
For line inspection
fabrestove:
Blood of God!!!!
Nepa sef get helicopter??
For what naa?
Sweet mother of Mary

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by vineyardfarms: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sunofgod:
Nigeria is a joke........lack of maintenance culture.

THOSE HELICOPTERS WHERE NOT ACQUIRED TO FUNCTION, RATHER A SOURCE TO STEAL FUNDS FROM NEPA.

JUST LIKE THE NIGERIAN AIRFORCE, GENERALS, WHO CONSPIRED TO PURCHASED SCRAP JETS AS NEW ONES. THEREBY WASTING THE LIFE OF THESE GALIANT AIRFORCE MEN TO BOKO HARM AT SAMBISTER FOREST.

IT WAS CHILLING TESTIMONY HOW THESE EVIL GENERALS WHERE SHARING BLOOD MONEY IN HARD CURRENCY.

I PRAY MAY THE BLOOD OF THOSE AIRFORCE MEN THAT WITH THOSE SCRAP JETS SPEAK AGAINST THEIR UNBORN GENERATION.

ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH EFCC RECOVERED FROM THE AIRFORCE GENERALS. AS USUAL THAT CASE DEAD AND BURIED.

NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY IS SPIRITUALLY DEAD, WE NEED GODS MERCY NOW, NOW

NIGERIA IS JOKER COUNTY CONTROL BY FEE.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
na, am a full akwaibom woman , beautifully and wonderfully made
ibori1:

hmmmm,hope ur name is not monica?
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by texazzpete(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
NairaMaster1:
Let freeze come and tell us it's pastors that mismanage them. I am yet to see freeze criticise politicians because he knows the implications.

Nobody worships Politicians.

People like you worship Pastors.

Hence Freeze is out to free you people from mental slavery.
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by pally123: 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
You have to understand Nigeria, it was never meant to be used. It was the 10% or "public relations" that mattered. If una like, una use the helicopter, if una no like, make una leave am there (for their mind)
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by Jakumo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
hidhrhis:
wetin NEPA wan use helicopter do in the first place
shey dem dey fight crime no or dem dey chase suspect

Power companies use helicopters to inspect and repair high tension power lines, in areas that are not easily accessible any other way.

In Nigeria, dead power company helicopters are displayed as works of art, to be appreciated by internet commentators like you and me.
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
NairaMaster1:
Let freeze come and tell us it's pastors that mismanage them. I am yet to see freeze criticise politicians because he knows the implications.

You make no sense. Was it a politician that had Olunloyo jailed?
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by toxtimmy: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
AmiciLord:
It's part of us. Most of us can't even maintain our properties.

You are a wise person.

You cannot solve a problem or treat a sickness if you don't know the root cause... Nigeria's problem is the people and people will perish for lack of:

1. Common sense

As a human you don't need anybody to tell you to clean your yansh when you finish shit.
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:

Pics or I don’t believe it.
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by Jakumo(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
For those over-sabi Nairaland readers who begin to hyperventilate, shout and wail whenever pictures of disused aircraft are published from Nigeria, just be aware that due to stress fatigue on flight surfaces and fuselages, aircraft CANNOT be repaired for SAFE use, after a certain number of years, beyond which air frames are kept as a source of spare parts, and of scrap aluminium which is recycled into beer cans and other household items.

If you are distressed over a picture of just TWO disused and obsolete helicopters owned by the Nigerian government, what would you say about the THOUSANDS of aircraft, MOST of which are completely beyond repair, yet are stored outdoors on the bare ground in neat rows by the US government out in the Arizona desert ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
send me ur email, will forward one 2 u and give u my facebook address
EgunMogaji:

Pics or I don’t believe it.
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by Dynast(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
they should take to INNOSON Motors for refurbishment and reactivation, the can equip it with military artillery
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by NairaMaster1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
texazzpete:

Nobody worships Politicians.

People like you worship Pastors.

Hence Freeze is out to free you people from mental slavery.

He who claims to know all knows nothing.
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by NairaMaster1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You make no sense. Was it a politician that had Olunloyo jailed?

Was that not a blackmail or deformation of character?
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by Jakumo(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dynast:
they should take to INNOSON Motors for refurbishment and reactivation, the can equip it with military artillery

No forovlen. When that Aba-made helicopter carry you go for up finish, and the engine catch fire yakataaa, dem go just take style park am for on top cloud, and go call panel beater come to repair am with binding wire and hose clamp. See hin mouth like refurbishment.
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by billyG(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
he no go better for d NASS d budget!
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by ibori1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:

hmmmm,,seriously, seeing is believing
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by BruncleZuma: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sahara reporters and their foolishness...those choppers we're used in the 80s and early 90s for HV line maintenance works which couldn't be done without disrupting power.
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
den come 2 ABA , my base
ibori1:

hmmmm,,seriously, seeing is believing
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by ibori1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
den come 2 ABA , my base
.aba?inbox me
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
is ur name really ibori?
ibori1:

.aba?inbox me
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by ibori1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
is ur name really ibori?
y did u ask
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by CaptainFM1: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Our problem is the system we are operating. Federal government wants to control everything....and they got overwhelmed by everything.

They need to allow the the states and private sectors to own, operate and control most of these institutions. Thats the only way forward in my view.
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by ibori1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
ur view can't EPP
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by hc007: 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Walahi I'm begining to believe that Nigeria might have actully been cursed.
Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by Smart360: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
fabrestove:
Blood of God!!!! Nepa sef get helicopter?? For what naa? Sweet mother of Mary
For plugging of mangoes nau.. madman

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Considering the infrastructures put in place for the defunct NEPA, we shouldn't currently have any power challenge in this country but the selfishness of our leaders has brought us this low.
NEPA had so many standard fault tracing equipment, adequate training for her staff, Excellent Human Capital and these choppers most likely meant for feeder patrol etc...ALL MISMANAGED!
Shame on our bad leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West / Senator Buruji Kashamu At The Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.