Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos (55605 Views)

Meet Michael Chukwuebuka Who Sells Bottled, Pure Water In Suit In Lagos (Photos) / Pure Water Seller Wearing Makeup Surprises Twitter Users (Photos) / Learn How To Make Bags Nd Shoes In 2 Weeks.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by Cyoung4real(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
this wan is not beautiful Abeg! no be if I talk am my goat go lost. ah! ah! ah! must we praise everything because na niaja?
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by Dearlord(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
shame dey catch me for this kind news. OP u no sabi better thing.
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by Negro1986(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
It's really a nice gesture, very important for a sustainable and clean environment, I wish Nigerian masses can embrace this and buy more of his products so that the young man can grow and make wonders with his dream.
This is how FREITAG started in Switzerland and now it's a billion dollar company.. �
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by ikorodureporta: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Time wasting. I smell joblessness, because how long thoz things go last??
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by VictorRomanov: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Factfinder1:
The same Time and energy he used in making these stuffs with pure water leather would have been the same time and energy he would have used to make these same items with a more durable and quality material.... He tried no doubt but it's high time we stop celebrating mideocrity in Nigeria

Chai, u clearly don't know what effort the world is putting into recycling plastic waste.

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by queenfav(f): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lemme try to stop laughing? Like seriously?
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by hypernikao(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
If only you knew how much damage cellophane causes on earth, you'd be pleased with his creativity and ability to recycle this material.
It's a good one!!!
Factfinder1:
The same Time and energy he used in making these stuffs with pure water leather would have been the same time and energy he would have used to make these same items with a more durable and quality material.... He tried no doubt but it's high time we stop celebrating mideocrity in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
This is nice..he has done something,from here he can only get better,modifying his idea and making it appealing,like dying the pure water nylon, I am actually motivated especially because it is eco friendly..

2 Likes

Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by Eldavis(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
Factfinder1:

True bt using pure water nylon is easier and cheaper to get
That must be why he did it, mayb nt enough resouces to get real leather to use…. N wah he did is also veri creative and also recycling… make waste useful
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by Eldavis(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
VictorRomanov:

Chai, u clearly don't know what effort the world is putting into recycling plastic waste.
Asin ehn
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by ireonGee(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
The guys product are solemnly made for the rainy season ,no mediocrity here,
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Great idea, recycling is the way to go.
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by dabiton: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
The idea is to recycle plastic and clean up the environment... this your rant no be am!
Even those that you don't consider to be celebrating "mideocrity" are seriously into it... working day and night on ideas that help the environment.
https://www.boredpanda.com/recycling-tires-upcycling-diy-ideas/
His idea is brilliant and ingenious!!!

Factfinder1:
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by jahson56(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nice idea but i think his products are for the poor
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by Princeboca12(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
Factfinder1:

Dream killer spotted
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by Martinez19(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
managersam:

The same Time and energy you used in wailing would have been the same time and energy you would have used to improve your grammar...
grin haha!

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by nedu2000(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

What's mediocrity about sustaining the environment ?
on the contrary,nylon can be said to be the primary source of flooding and drain blockage due to its waterproof nature.
Paper bags are best in terms of packaging materials.
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by FarahAideed: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
nedu2000:
on the contrary,nylon can be said to be the primary source of flooding and drain blockage due to its waterproof nature.
Paper bags are best in terms of packaging materials.

Nylon or polythene ?
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by begwong: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
kelvinhilton:
Brilliant idea, but I don't see myself buying that.
It is your type that buys same when imported from China ✈✈
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by nedu2000(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

Nylon or polythene ?
both are water-proof,water-nylon aka purewater sachet is it not ?
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by Small080(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
See talent..... if he get help who know what fashionable things he can do but in Nigeria person gonna die with the talent he get
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
kelvinhilton:
Brilliant idea, but I don't see myself buying that.
Others will buy.
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by kelvinhilton(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
begwong:

It is your type that buys same when imported from China ✈✈
I should now look demented because I want to patronise made in Nigeria
Mr patriotic.
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by kelvinhilton(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
mechanics:
Others will buy.
Have u gotten urs??
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by yaki84: 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Factfinder1:
madam! The young man spent his time just to pass a message. Its high time we stop been nuisances to people's pisitive ideas in Nigeria
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by Jamorezzi: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Talent dey waste
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by kabarka(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Honestly nice and ingenious.
Have done before and I used mine to produce shopping bag.

Below is what recycled waste looks like

Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by fapcrook(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

What's mediocrity about sustaining the environment ?
thank you, don't mind him, is poly good for the environment

1 Like

Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by Tinalex(f): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nigerians ehnnn we are our own worst enemy. A guy recycled our used water nylon which we throw around n turned it into something innovative according to the level of his resources and all we could do is not applaud him ,but cast him down n kill his dreams. Who do us this kind thing ehhnn cry cry cry
Re: Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos by Origin(f): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
Love the concept. The man tried. That raincoat looks topnotch. Is it affordable though Would be good business since raincoats are made from nylon but this looks thicker and more durable. The purse could be a water proof phone pouch. Would be good business as we now have longer rainy season.

Still a work of art and he should trademark it.

If Na Gucci make am now some people go buy am N1m de form SWAG....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does A BSC Holder Earn As A University Non-Academic Staff? / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla / When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.