Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten (67565 Views)

White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos) / Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding / Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by simonlee(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Odkosh:
As if you won't Bleep him if he had succeeded in doing it n come to you with car.
grin grin grin how will you make heaven when you clap back like this??

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Odiriance4all(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Until the society stop calling them ritualists

They are not Yahoo boys but ritualists. Period
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Stevengerd(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
obembet:

I think the guy now ur brother... U look alike
When an elderly man like u refuse to ave sense, i pity those surrounding you. Mofo
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Lionbutterfly: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
stephenduru:
According to a report shared by an online user,the yahoo boy pictured below was caught yesterday  this guy was caught yesterday trying to clean up someone's urine with a white handkerchief and a ring for ritual purpose in Delta.He was beaten by mob before police rescued him.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/yahoo-boy-beaten-by-mob-in-delta-after.html?m=1

cheesy grin

In the first picture the guy was looking at the person like " so even you akpos you follow dey mend me shey? "

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
reason why I cover my pee with sand. Some guys can be sooo desperate. At least ladies don't involve themselves in filthy things just for money.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by AuroraB(f): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
The boxer's though cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Primebuilders(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Make una free the guy jo as far as the person when get the urine no go suffer anything. The guy Don suffer for life
Lol
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by BruncleZuma: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
AuroraB:
The boxer's though cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Ekiseme(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
reason why I cover my pee with sand. Some guys can be sooo desperate. At least ladies don't involve themselves in filthy things just for money.
isi gịnị? undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by queenzaina(f): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Is only God that will save us in this country
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ekiseme:
isi gịnị? undecided
Well, how many times have u heard a young lady caught eating shit or stealing people's urine?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by gonkin(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Scientists in delta
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by AuroraB(f): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin
Mult-colored, I weak embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by veekid(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
happney65:
veekid yahoo boys don daran for this country..small thing,yahoo boy this yahoo boy that..I no blame people sef,when he be say na juju those boys dey do every now and then.. grin
awon mophos
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by DanielsParker(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
He is a ritualist.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Odkosh: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
simonlee:

grin grin grin how will you make heaven when you clap back like this??
Bros, those girls no get sense.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Ekiseme(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Well, how many times have u heard a young lady caught eating shit or stealing people's urine?
nevertheless, some are into it, just that they don't make it to the news like guys.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Plolly(f): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Odkosh:
As if you won't Bleep him if he had succeeded in doing it n come to you with car.
now answer this question the mention u giving me is it sensible
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by BruncleZuma: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
AuroraB:
Mult-colored, I weak embarassed embarassed embarassed
The person get serious urinary issues
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ekiseme:
nevertheless, some are into it, just that they don't make it to the news like guys.
They don't get caught
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Troublemaker007(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
apexJ:
so pesin no fit *piss* in *peace* again ni??
witout the fear of u making millions for somebody?

very soon pple go start to piss 4 their clothes because of these yahoo boiz dem

I just consulted the gods Using ur moniker. Your piss is as useless as the “P” in Psychology. grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
If you beleive that pee can ever translate into cash through rituals,then it's obvious that your brains have been replaced with mashed potatoes. Why maul the guy like this instead of allowing him to bask in his harmless idiocy?

These babalawos are just scamming G boys. Scamming the scammers.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Omokiez: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Must all the nonsense come from Delta State....?
Nor be Delta una see ooo
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Kingzaha: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Op so every man caught doing shitty thingz must be a yahoo boi abi ..

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Ekiseme(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
They don't get caught
seems so,it doesn't mean they don't engage in such.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by GMBuhari: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
How do they know it's for ritual purpose ?

Maybe he also pissed there and saw a sign that Piss , babalawo needs your peee and he decided to clean it
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Ekiseme(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
ifeso101:
220 odds available for today fixed correct score , call now to partake.... congrats to all my weekend subscribers
kuku go play am na, abi you no need millions too?
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten by Newpride(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
This one can't be yahoo boy, he looks abnormal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba / Lightning Kills Two Girls In Osun Community (Photo) / Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.