Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Chicken. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Chicken. (514 Views)

Fasoranti's Son Disputes Police claim and insists Fulani Herdsmen killed Sister / Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Chicken. by wakaman: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
The sarcasm is ripe.
There are no more criminals, marauders and evil doers in Nigeria any more, every crime is now commited by Fulani, especially as being tauted by a particular group of perpetually divisive people i.e the no brainers, that have always allowed tribal and religious sentiments to cloud their cognitive processes.
In a bid to give a dog a bad name so to hang it, they have tenaciously bantered the Fulani as terrorists called Mr President all sorts of names, Just like they did 2015, then just like now the joke has always been on them.
Watch Mr President come out of all this better and bigger. Just like when he was ill.

Losers always loose. Then, now and later.

Sai Mai gaskiya.

(1) (Reply)

JUDGES' APPOINTMENT: Abuja Lawyer Threatens Buhari- Photos / PHOTOS: Bauchi State Governor Condoles With President Buhari Over The Lost Of Hi / Gov. Dickson Was Visited By The German Ambassador To Nigeria Today In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.