Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Benue Killings: Gov. Fayose Visits Benue, Donates #10m And Relief Materials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Gov. Fayose Visits Benue, Donates #10m And Relief Materials (665 Views)

Fayose Visits Ekiti Assembly, Lawmakers Ask Him To Return Home / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Benue Killings: Gov. Fayose Visits Benue, Donates #10m And Relief Materials by mrnelson1994(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Gov. Fayose visits benue state:

Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose says the blood of the slain victims of herdsmen attacks on Benue communities would rise and fight both the attackers and their sponsors.

He made the remark this afternoon during a visit to the mass graves of the martyrs of the Open Grazing Prohibition and Ranches Establishment Law enacted by the Ortom administration as the global best solution to clashes between herdsmen and farmers in Benue and Nigeria .

"I'm here to identify with you whether I'm here or not. Your people are my people and are known to be farmers.
The Benue people are known to be travellers who have travelled very far and wide and and above all, you are known as peace lovers.
Let me say, this is an act of ethnic cleansing but they will fail.
You have suffered as a people as you die like cows, but I want to assure you that God has come to answer you.
If a government has said it has passed a law against terrorism, this is terrorism and I want to tell this government to stop operating a double standard.
Let me tell you, nobody has the right to take away the powers given to you by God. You are given the powers to enact laws to protect your people and you have demonstrated it. Don't be intimidated by anyone.
I have watched your Governor very closely and I have seen the determination in him.
They have AK-47 as cattle rearers with a branded marks either that of the police, the military or civil defence. My question is who armed them with this sophisticated weapons?
I advise and encourage you to defend and be ready to die for this law you have enacted.
If you enter a vehicle and it got broke on the way, please, come out and bold another vehicle and you will certainly reach the destination".

Governor Fayose gave relief materials and 10million naira to the governor of Benue state for the Idps camps in the state.

Re: Benue Killings: Gov. Fayose Visits Benue, Donates #10m And Relief Materials by iclass1: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nice one OShoko

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Gov. Fayose Visits Benue, Donates #10m And Relief Materials by Papanwamaikpe: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Best Governor in Nigeria after Ambode
Re: Benue Killings: Gov. Fayose Visits Benue, Donates #10m And Relief Materials by izaray(f): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
God bless u Fayose. Yet Buhari was opportune to visit Nassarawa state yesteday, but felt its was not necessary to say hi to the people of Benue state. Since it wasn't his cows that were involved....We must correct our mistakes 2019

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Gov. Fayose Visits Benue, Donates #10m And Relief Materials by iluvdonjazzy: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
I don't understand, but how can President Buhari visit Nassarawa state without visiting Benue state were the main calamity of herdsmen killings happened. abi is Benue state no longer a part of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Gov. Fayose Visits Benue, Donates #10m And Relief Materials by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Now it's been proven that old age is not wisdom. Look at the young governors schooling the old illiterate in asorock how to be compassionate and sympathetic with the benue peoples in their time of grief. Leadership is not using propaganda, lies and employing dozens of media zombies to litter the cyberspace with deceit. Leadership is dignity, selflessness and having great compassion for humanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Gov. Fayose Visits Benue, Donates #10m And Relief Materials by SOFTENGR: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
This man is loved, even by APC governors.
Re: Benue Killings: Gov. Fayose Visits Benue, Donates #10m And Relief Materials by Mynd44: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2018

(1)

APC Wins Katsina Supplementary Rerun Election / Will The F-7ni Fighter Remain In Service Till 2030? / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.