Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) (27867 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Continues With Her "King Tonto" Reality TV Show Despite Court Orders / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by WotzupNG: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has released a second trailer for her reality tv show titled King Tonto.

A short clip from the video shared on social media had fans reacting like chemicals. Many of them said the acting in the show looks very fake and boring.

Video and Screenshots below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/02/fans-react-tonto-dikeh-releases-trailer-reality-tv.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS88aNuMnPo&feature=youtu.be

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by subtlemee(f): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
We too like copy copy for this country

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by GloriaNinja(f): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
undecided I THOUGHT HER EX HUSBAND DIDN'T APPROVE IT, SHE WAN BECOME THE NEXT KIM KARDASHIAN, FAKE HOE.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by KardinalZik(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided I THOUGHT HER EX HUSBAND DIDN'T APPROVE IT, SHE WAN BECOME THE NEXT KIM KARDASHIAN, FAKE HOE.

Her EX- is in her PAST. He has nothing to approve in HER PRESENT.

Her life, Her business: IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS!!!

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by LAFO: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2018

21 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by BruncleZuma: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
[img]https://im-01./4NY.gif[/img]

That's my reaction too...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by nairalanduseles: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
i see her getting more and more views........ride on girl make the raba let haters keep talking......but remember ur opinion does not count

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by ibkgab001: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
The reason why I hate Jonathan was that he never sacked ABBA MORRO minister of interior ,turned monster of interior over the NIS Nigeria immigration service recruit exercise

It shall never be well with both APC and PDP for giving us wrong choice at a time

Ibkgab001

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by roarik(f): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
drama queen
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
x

I wonder who those according relevance to twats such as this Tonto Dike and a whole bunch of trash celebrities who are not fit to be butlers of C list celebs in the US.

If we are talking celebs in Nigeria we are talking Fela, Pete Edochie, Femi Kuti, Geneveive & a handful of others.

angry

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by lumzybo: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
LAFO:
[img]https://media1./images/a4b17bd1ff2e35ea6728e72ff39a6eb4/tenor.gif?itemid=3599862[/img]

Love this. Very hilarious. It summarises it all.

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Kim Kardashian is fake and the most of the stories scripted. Or they would have shown her hubby in the mental ward when that happen.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by Joseunlimited(f): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Can't waste a megabyte on this trash

That one weak me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by Chubhie: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
GloriaNinja:
What ever happened to esprit de corps?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by kolafolabi(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nah wao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by Doerstech(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Abeg Wash Your Plate after EATINGOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by iamrammy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
i thought she just went through surgery why is she still painting her face with 25litres of makeup?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by ayaside(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
While they keep reacting and shitting around...She keeps on making her money.We should stop reacting and mind our business (Just that most of us ain't got one).

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
GloriaNinja:
He Only Told Her Not To Feature Their Child

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
Life goes on sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by GMBuhari: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
hehehehe

Even toto dick dey form person

This life sef
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by Fxwarrior: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
GloriaNinja:

What makes her a hoe? See kettle calling pot black. Lalasticlala come and see this bobrisky o.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by SonOfmercy007: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
KardinalZik:

Her EX- is in her PAST. He has nothing to approve in HER PRESENT.

Her life, Her business: IT'S NOBODY'S BUSINESS!!!
What the heck are you saying, his son is involve here so his approval counts same as the mother.So tell me the mumu past you're talking about

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by punche(m): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wish she could be cautioned not to go ahead with the program. Total waste of Time and Energy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
what kinda wide eyed creature is this? shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
She is looking for trouble
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by divine2288: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
GloriaNinja:
y d hate?.... ar u better dan her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by lolipopandy(f): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Yeye dey smell
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by neutrotoba(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Terrible acting
Re: Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
perplexing undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
this biatchhhhh again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rico Swavey Looking Quite Handsome In New Photos / Hairstyle - Omotola Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocked It Better? (photos) / Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.