Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Recommend NBS Boss, Dr. Yemi Kale, For The Presidential Seat. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Recommend NBS Boss, Dr. Yemi Kale, For The Presidential Seat. (389 Views)

Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC / Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu / Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Recommend NBS Boss, Dr. Yemi Kale, For The Presidential Seat. by damesilver(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
I wish to recommend Dr. Yemi Kale to vie for the presidency. As we know the president of a country wields enormous powers. We need someone who has both the competence and character to drive this nation forward. We have 'leaders' who lack all merit to lead us right; they rank low in competence, cognition, sophistication, intellectual stamina, intuition, foresight, love for humanity and physical strength.

They are good only at deceit, dishonesty, ostentation, coldness, greediness, idleness, raunchiness, lawlessness, licentiousness, politicking and bereft of all progressive ideas.

I looked at the crop of top policitians we have in Nigeria and I can't recommend any. Many are weak in body and spirit. Majority are intellectual thieves, not worthy of trust. The prime motives of many ambitious politicians is to raid the national treasure.

As it stands now, it might be difficult for someone relatively unpopular, even if known to be good only to his localized people in one corner, to enter into this race. I think this NBS (National Bureau of statistics) boss has demonstrated courage, competence and rectitude needed for this kind of job. He has been on the national radar for some time now and that's why he may be able to flex muscle with this old baba bigwigs, almost to the point of dotard.

He would definitely have his weaknesses just as everyone has. This should be the beginning for the youths to assume power. I want to encourage we the youths to stand up this time around and be advocates for the good. Our future is at stake here.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Transformed Nigeria Into A Tyrannical Country--Femi Aborisade / Witness Reveals How Ex-governor,danjuma Goje Forge House Approval To Secure Loan / Wednesday FEC Meeting Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.