Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Any Blind Nigerians On NL? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Blind Nigerians On NL? (773 Views)

Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / Advocacy For Ban On Curse Words On NL And Pervertism. / Please Help Me, Whenever I Post On NL, My Link Will Always Block By Anti-spam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by FeelDeMusic: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hey all,

I'm just posting to ask if there are any blind Nigerians here on Nairaland? i'm not from Naija but I'm completely blind, I have not been able to see from birth. But of course that doesn't mean I can't do anything that every other sighted person can do!

So.. anyone out there that can relay their experience being blind?
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by dirtyarmpit: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
No vex o OP, Are physically blind or mentally blind?

1 Like

Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
dirtyarmpit:

grin grin grin
He is blind mentally
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by Habiodunz(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who typed what is up there if you are blind undecided
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by ojun50(m): 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Receive miracle right now

1 Like

Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by FeelDeMusic: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
dirtyarmpit:
No be vex! Physically.
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by FeelDeMusic: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
Habiodunz:
Who typed what is up there if you are blind undecided
How I use a computer:
https://webaccess.berkeley.edu/ask-pecan/what-is-a-screen-reader
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cool! Lucky you!
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by FeelDeMusic: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
Beckino:
Cool! Lucky you!
Haha, yeah, it's cool! And no miricles for me, I'm happy being who I am. God made me this way for a reason sha!

BTW nice signature.
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
FeelDeMusic:

Haha, yeah, it's cool! And no miricles for me, I'm happy being who I am. God made me this way for a reason sha!

BTW nice signature.

Thank you!
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by FeelDeMusic: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Beckino:

Thank you!
Your welcome!
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by ItzPrinceIB(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
DuDe NoT BlInD, He JuSt NeEd A GoOd BlOoD To SuCk
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by FeelDeMusic: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
ItzPrinceIB:
DuDe NoT BlInD, He JuSt NeEd A GoOd BlOoD To SuCk
LOL no dude.... I'm blind... haven't been able to see since birth.
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by ItzPrinceIB(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
FeelDeMusic:
LOL no dude.... I'm blind... haven't been able to see since birth.
OkAy ThEn, I WhUd WaNt 2b YhUr FrIeNd So As To KnOw YhU BeTtEr ( I StIll DiD NoT BeLiEve YhU ThOuGh)
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by FeelDeMusic: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
ItzPrinceIB:

OkAy ThEn, I WhUd WaNt 2b YhUr FrIeNd So As To KnOw YhU BeTtEr
( I StIll DiD NoT BeLiEve YhU ThOuGh)
Ok, well we can message on here, not very sure if I'm comfortable talking via email to you though... just trying to be causcious. This goes for anyone I'm talking to online hahaha!

I was born premature, my eyes were deformed at birth and thus didn't grow propperly, that's how I became blind. I have not been able to see all my life, but I'm just fine being who I am! I can do everything anyone else can do, but of course a little differently.

I use software to navigate my computer and the Internet, I can watch movies and TV shows with audio description. I read Braille. It's very interesting.....
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by ItzPrinceIB(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=FeelDeMusic post=64927216][/quote]
ThIs Is JuSt UnBeLieVaBlE, I'm YeT To BeLiEvE YhU AnD At ThEsAmE TiMe FeLt PiTy FoR YhU.
Yhu SaId YoU'rE BaSeD At/In AmErIcA RiGhT, WhIcH StAtE ArE YhU SpEcIfIcAlLy
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by FeelDeMusic: 12:12am On Feb 10, 2018
ItzPrinceIB:

ThIs Is JuSt UnBeLieVaBlE, I'm YeT To BeLiEvE YhU AnD At ThEsAmE TiMe FeLt PiTy FoR YhU.
Yhu SaId YoU'rE BaSeD At/In AmErIcA RiGhT, WhIcH StAtE ArE YhU SpEcIfIcAlLy
I'm based in North Carolina, but that's all I'll tell ya! And please don't pity me, I'm just fine the way I am, I can do everything that a sighted person can do and perhaps even more (LOL)!

I really don't want to offend, but may I ask why you write the way you do? Sometimes it can be hard for me to read what you say since my screen reader reads your posts funny.
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by ItzPrinceIB(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
FeelDeMusic:

I'm based in North Carolina, but that's all I'll tell ya! And please don't pity me, I'm just fine the way I am, I can do everything that a sighted person can do and perhaps even more (LOL)!

I really don't want to offend, but may I ask why you write the way you do? Sometimes it can be hard for me to read what you say since my screen reader reads your posts funny.
Well, as a self-acclaimed vampire, i gotto get a unique stlye, so thats why i write that way, but since you said it's kinda hard for you to read, i'll be writing to you the normal way.
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by FeelDeMusic: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
ItzPrinceIB:

Well, as a self-acclaimed vampire, i gotto get a unique stlye, so thats why i write that way, but since you said it's kinda hard for you to read, i'll be writing to you the normal way.
Hahahahahaha, so you're a vampire are you? LOL well, actually I've found that my phone can read your posts better than my laptop, and I really don't want to have to restrict you from writing how you do, so it's fine if you write your way! I just feel so bad now that I'm restricting you from your natural ways hahahahaha
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by ItzPrinceIB(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
FeelDeMusic:

Hahahahahaha, so you're a vampire are you? LOL well, actually I've found that my phone can read your posts better than my laptop, and I really don't want to have to restrict you from writing how you do, so it's fine if you write your way! I just feel so bad now that I'm restricting you from your natural ways hahahahaha
No Wahala Bruh,
I Tell You What, You Damn Funny Mehn
Re: Any Blind Nigerians On NL? by FeelDeMusic: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
ItzPrinceIB:

No Wahala Bruh,
I Tell You What, You Damn Funny Mehn
It's better to be funny than to be serious bruh... hahaha

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

10 Worst Plane Crashes Involving Nigeria / BB Naija: How Miracle Beat 19 Others To Win / Settled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.