Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom (32794 Views)

FG Acquires 17 Armoured Tanks, Artillery Vehicles / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Moving4: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
The Policemen send by the Governor of Benue State, Samuel Orton has said that Without armoured tanks, he is sending them to die...

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUaXnbZucZE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by ojun50(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Thy should resign, only good at collecting bride.

Common Fulani Herdsmen

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Benblaq(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
that's non of my business.. i wish i can go back to 1930 and give buhari's father condom

234 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by nuesednutlofa: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
Let them disguise

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wait ooo, is Ortom suppose to provide armor or it's the FG or even military sef?

Why are they scared, shebi their PRO was feeling like a boss man saying that Ortom is a drowning man? Didnt he ginger your morale?

With all the intimidations they do to civilians they cannot face a worthy opponent carrying weapons like them, mumu people.

165 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by gerrardomendes(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
Get your pvc

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by dlondonbadboy: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
angry

This is really bad..So it's now the police vs Buharis people..We have never been this low....God help our police...

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Phoenix617: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dafuq? Is it the state governor that will provide the armoured tanks? What happened to all the armoured tanks that was used against those protesting with sticks and stones in that satanic show of force?

When it comes to 5 percenters there's surplus of tank but when it comes to Fulani herdsmen there's sudden scarcity of tanks.

Please just get your PVC let's correct this injustice.

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Benblaq:
that's non of my business.. i wish i can
go back to 1930 and give buhari's
father condom

shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Augustinaz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Police is afraid.
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by free2ryhme: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Moving4:
The Policemen send by the Governor of Benue State, Samuel Orton has said that Without armoured tanks, he is sending them to die...

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUaXnbZucZE

you ask them to go fight without the necessary equipment and armory is suicide mission

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
If the policemen are scared, they should hand over their guns to Tiv youths, I know they brave except for the coward on NL called omenka.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by moderatorr1: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
They have a point.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
ojun50:
Thy should resign, only good at collecting bride.

Common Fulani Herdsmen

Aswear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by PASCALSILVA(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
eh! anukwam ozo... kitikpa rachapu naija police anya

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by room089: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Benblaq:
that's non of my business.. i wish i can go back to 1930 and give buhari's father condom

Guy wetin carry da mata com hia?

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Oblongata: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
are the fulani herdsmen using armored tanks?

na to dey pursue yahoo boys dem know

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by dejavubobo1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
when did amour tank or policing became a function of the state... It shows d incompetency or like luster attitude of the federal power in attending to this Fulani herdsmen crisis. Ppl jus protect urself coz government can't solve this problem. Infact they are the problem sef

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Police is afraid!!

Comon fulani fa!!

If na okada men now, them be lion in the jungle

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by FriendofGod: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who cares

If it is unarmed civilians now, you will see them flexing muscles and cocking guns at every slight chance.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nigeria though.

In the past, nepotism in Nigeria was a muted phenomenon. However, these days, even people who used to doubt the existence of a Northern agenda, (by "people" I mean our sophisticated southern kin), can now see what some wise men from the east saw.

By the virtue of our experience with Northern bloodletting, there is a streak in our consciousness that can decode any unsaid ambition and evil plans by the north against the south. We told them but they called us bitter. Now here we are.

When posterity look and sees the election results of 2015 and the voting patterns, they will acquit us; for it is not bitterness that drove our suspicions, rather, it was experience and knowledge of what an unchecked North is capable of.

Tomorrow, there may be a resolution to bomb Owerri, Akoko-Edo, or Ibeno or Ile-Ife by Nigeria's security council, and there will not be any southern General who can bring a dissenting influence to bear against the decision.

Our sophisticated brothers brought this upon us. I hope they are happy.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by uzeba(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
naija.... one day one-story

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Dagaya(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
U can just imagine...but if it is to harass boys on the street, you can be rest assured they will do it with minimal fuss.
Police cast I swear.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Naijacost22: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
So it the governor that arms the police or the presidency that arms the police? If the police have a problem they should take it to IG or Buhari

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by dlondonbadboy: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Augustinaz:
Police is afraid.

B4 nko?

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by Justbeingreal(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
All this na politics

The worst part is these men are doing it with the lives of the citizens..

These mehn are heartless mehn...

Get your PVC people.

They are trying to make these herdsmen so strong that's how boko haram started, see police trained security operatives for that matter, na herdsmen wan come hold us ransom

People please check dictionary meaning of herdsmen again abeg, I nor understand this country o, abi na jazz this government take de turn people head.

Terrorist people and they still using the word herdsmen on em'

I tire!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by TheKingdom: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
free2ryhme:

you ask them to go fight without the necessary equipment and armory is suicide mission

Is Ortom the IG? When did Governor or state allocation include for national police force?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
So Buhari really means this ? He will fight the fulani terrorist group with policemen ?

4 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by zicoraads: 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
See why soldiers are needed and not police? Whose job is it to provide APCs? The governor or the president?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by cdqyehyeh(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
dats y Nigerian police are ranked low, Millitary take over most of the cases of the insecurity in Nigeria.
So dat makes them feel relaxed, na to harm innocent people dem sabi do

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by free2ryhme: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
TheKingdom:

Is Ortom the IG? When did Governor or state allocation include for national police force?

is my concern directed to Ortom?
Re: Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
Just mention IPOB and watch them fight with their bare hands

Ndi chukwu buru onu embarassed

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / Afenifere: We Don’t Regard Tinubu As One Of Yoruba Defenders / Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.