Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why We Wear Underwear And Panties [most Comprehensive Fact And Guide Not Found I - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why We Wear Underwear And Panties [most Comprehensive Fact And Guide Not Found I (507 Views)

This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) / Basic Fact And Why You Need To Start Drinking Yogurt / Should We Wear A Mask, What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Wear Underwear And Panties [most Comprehensive Fact And Guide Not Found I by koleok: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Why don't you wear pants on your head and walk with your shirts inside your shoes. It's not just about the design, there's a need the design was put forward to provide for. Take your time to read through thought provoking reason for the underwear and panties. It's not found in the encyclopedia.

Read the here
https://clueminers..com.ng/2018/01/Why-we-wear-underwear-and-panties.html
Re: Why We Wear Underwear And Panties [most Comprehensive Fact And Guide Not Found I by Ronpet777(m): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Oooooooo, thread within thread dey tire me jare.
Quite educative though.
Re: Why We Wear Underwear And Panties [most Comprehensive Fact And Guide Not Found I by biafraisdead(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
koleok:
Why don't you wear pants on your head and walk with your shirts inside your shoes. It's not just about the design, there's a need the design was put forward to provide for. Take your time to read through thought provoking reason for the underwear and panties. It's not found in the encyclopedia.

Read the here
https://clueminers..com.ng/2018/01/Why-we-wear-underwear-and-panties.html
all that is there still did not explain WHY we wear underwears it rather highlighted types and how to choose the best underwears that suites ur body. if u talk about reasons I was expecting things like 'u would die after 3 days if u do not wear underwear or 'ur prick would shrink if u don't wear underwears
Re: Why We Wear Underwear And Panties [most Comprehensive Fact And Guide Not Found I by koleok: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Funny man. Thanks for your comment. Breathable underwear are the best for both male and females but more important for the females. The vagina is like a living mushroom than need air space to wax strong, if it's kept air-tight all the time, there will be a drop on the vagina health which are associated with yeast infection and some other that have been highlighted in the post.

The Era of dangerous panties should not be mentioned anymore in our midst, they do more arm than aesthetic. There are some dangerous boxer that arrest the penis and withheld the scrotum in the sack, those things are not save for our health. Sport wears should be different from casual wears. It's good we watch our body and pay attention to every little things. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pope Benedict In Critical Condition / Causes Of Stomach Ulcers, Symptoms, And How To Cure Stomach Ulcers / Health Benefits Of Soursop And Its Ability To Fight Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.