Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How Much Does Universities Pay For Original Certificate? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Does Universities Pay For Original Certificate? (407 Views)

FUTO Original Certificate / Original Certificate Used To Wrap Suya / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Universities Pay For Original Certificate? by cardinaloo7: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
the name of my school is Taraba State University,please I will like to know cause my school is doing it maiden convocation ,and we are asked to pay 27k for convocation ,The fee is COMPULSORY and it covers the cost of Certificate, Hiring of Gown, Convocation Ceremony, TSU History Book, Book of Proceedings, TSU Profile and History Books, Alumni Subscription and Web Access Charges.
Too me the price is much just want to hear from other schools, how much them the pay

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Official Exam Reprinting Date For 2018 UTME Announced. / The Role Of Philosophy In Societal Development / Research Projects Topics And Materials Now Available For Free Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.