Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

2 Reliable Writers Urgently Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 Reliable Writers Urgently Needed (662 Views)

I Need 10 Creative Writers URGENTLY! Good Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Reliable Writers Urgently Needed by Otenzy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hello. I am an article writer on fiverr and I just got a bulk order which I cannot handle alone because I'm serving in a private school and the workload is bunkers!
The job is to deliver 5,000 words daily for 30 days. If we deliver consistently and on time, the job will continue for 3-4 months. There has to be no excuses. I'll pay #1,000 per 1000 words. these articles will be OPTIMIZED content for amazon and other product review stuff.
I need 2 writers who will deliver 2,000 words each like clock-work daily. I'll handle 1,000 words myself.

I'll pay after every 5 days. Thats #10,000 each every five days. If this sounds good enough for you and you know how to utilize keywords then shoot me a mail. freezybenny.at.gmail.com Let's discuss further.
God Bless!

1 Like

Re: 2 Reliable Writers Urgently Needed by tol4biz(m): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Have sent u a mail with my whatsapp number. Let's do biz
Re: 2 Reliable Writers Urgently Needed by naijacutee(f): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2018
Bumping this up, because this is what the Business section should be all about. Legitimate money. I hope you find someone.
Re: 2 Reliable Writers Urgently Needed by olabrad: 2:14am On Feb 09, 2018
Otenzy:
Hello. I am an article writer on fiverr and I just got a bulk order which I cannot handle alone because I'm serving in a private school and the workload is bunkers!
The job is to deliver 5,000 words daily for 30 days. If we deliver consistently and on time, the job will continue for 3-4 months. There has to be no excuses. I'll pay #1,000 per 1000 words. these articles will be OPTIMIZED content for amazon and other product review stuff.
I need 2 writers who will deliver 2,000 words each like clock-work daily. I'll handle 1,000 words myself.

I'll pay after every 5 days. Thats #10,000 each every five days. If this sounds good enough for you and you know how to utilize keywords then shoot me a mail. freezybenny.at.gmail.com Let's discuss further.
God Bless!

I'm interested. Please let's work together
Re: 2 Reliable Writers Urgently Needed by dayowunmi(m): 2:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Interested but seems you already got the needed numbers. My Gmail is dayowunmi at Gmail dot com just in case...
Re: 2 Reliable Writers Urgently Needed by BabaCommander: 2:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Otenzy:

God Bless!

What's the guarantee that you will pay or that your Fiverr client will pay you?
From my experience, the majority of these type of projects are usually scams.
Re: 2 Reliable Writers Urgently Needed by Otenzy(m): 6:36am On Feb 09, 2018
BabaCommander:

What's the guarantee that you will pay or that your Fiverr client will pay you?
From my experience, the majority of these type of projects are usually scams.
I have worked with the client severally. She always increases her orders every time. This week she wants 10 articles, next month she needs 60!
And I said I'll pay every five days...Thats from my pocket not fiverr. Fiverr clears funds after two weeks.
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Reliable Writers Urgently Needed by Itzlinda(f): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
dayowunmi:
Interested but seems you already got the needed numbers. My Gmail is dayowunmi at Gmail dot com just in case...
Kindly drop your number please.. Need to hire you for some writing jobs. Thanks
Re: 2 Reliable Writers Urgently Needed by dayowunmi(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Itzlinda:

Zero Seven Zero Six, 5 5 4, six three three two
Re: 2 Reliable Writers Urgently Needed by dayowunmi(m): 2:12am On Feb 15, 2018
Itzlinda:

Yet to get any msg from u
Re: 2 Reliable Writers Urgently Needed by willidaine(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
I'm interested.. Lets work together. Email me at chuksdaine@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Our Agricultural Program And Get At Least 50% Profit And Your Capital / "I Want To Be The Biggest Philanthropist In Africa" - Aliko Dangote / Free Mini Importation Masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.