Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Governor David Umahi’s Elder Brother Accused Of Illegal Removal Of Nlc Chairman. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor David Umahi’s Elder Brother Accused Of Illegal Removal Of Nlc Chairman. (627 Views)

Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians / NECA Says Staff of Organised Private Sector Not Part of NLC Strike (Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor David Umahi’s Elder Brother Accused Of Illegal Removal Of Nlc Chairman. by peterwale: 2:33am On Feb 09, 2018
Governor umahi’s elder brother has been accused of unconstitutional removal of NLC chairman, in a letter made available to NOWAYO NEWS .

Comrade Ikechuwku Nwafor was said to have been constitutionally removed from office on the march 15 ,by Comrade Nkah Counsel ,barrister ROY UMAHI NWEZE in a letter written to the NLC national president, Comrade (Dr) Ayuba P. Wabba Mni .

Nwafor who still insist he is the Ebonyi state NLC chairman contrary to the letter, in his response has this to say

SEE DETAIL OF LETTER BELOW

RE: RECOGNITION OF LEO NKA

“I am comrade Ikechukwu Nwafor , the chairman of Nigerian labour congress Ebonyi state council and on behalf of the of the president of Nigeria labour congress Comrade (Dr) Ayuba P. Wabba Mni I have instructed my lawyer to respond to Roy O.U Nwaeze Esq, the senior brother of Ebonyi state governor Engr .David Umahi on his undated and unreferenced letter caption as above .”

“In my instruction I decided not to join issues with the supposed to be respected Senior brother of Ebonyi state governor when I discovered that he wrote the letter in his personal capacity and made no mention of the person who engaged his services.”

“However , I will like to inform us that your action is a clear revelation that you and you brother has orchestrated the illegal purported removal or unconstitutional suspension, you are claiming just to destabilize the organize labour in Ebonyi state and deny worker’s their entitlement as well as the campaign promises made to them.”

“Mr Roy O.U. Nwaeze, be informed that in NLC we don’t ask for recognition through court rather we merit recognition through due process and NLC constitution have no provision for the Acting Chairman.

Meanwhile, you should also find the real meaning of Account of Stewardship while I will not blame you for any action of initiating contempt proceeding because you may have uncontrollable access to resources you never worked for , no one can deceive the workers anymore .

We hope you will be properly guided as we allow the court to do justice to the case before it “

COMRADE IKECHUKWU NAWFOE

State Chairman

http://nowayobloggers.com/news/governor-david-umahis-elder-brother-accused-of-illegal-removal-of-nlc-chairman

(1) (Reply)

2019 Gathering Momentum... / How Buhari Transformed Nigeria Within Three Years / Mysterious Fish’ Swallows N52m Seedc Fund In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.