Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him (45463 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by bignene(m): 7:34am On Feb 09, 2018
Weak man

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by ifex370(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2018
Pepsi101:
Please how does having lunch with a lady amount to adultery?
Give a clear and concise answer not sentiments.

It doesn't.. Till you hear the wife say...

"He's always doing this"

I mean she's your wife for crying out loud.. Even if you don't have regards for yourself, have some regards for your wife for goodness sake

3 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2018
April4th:

I don't mean no disrespect, but the "dog" part was uncalled for. We have seen women doing worse than this everyday, personally I've been a victim of a very bad relationship.
Victim.....? what happened smiley if you don't mind wink

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by agarawu23(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2018
It seems like the woman is the breadwinner of the family and that's just the fact. If that man was a full time responsible husband, she can't slap him.

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by SOFTENGR: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2018
AntiWailer:
What useless lesson ?

So eating eba is the new cheating ?

Nobody can try this nonsense with me.

*** for all the mofos quoting me,*****

I dont know the cave you live in.

I insist eating lunch with a lady does not translate to adultery.

Unless u dont have data and followed the Topic to write nonsense shamelessly.
That's how a woman traced her husband to a business lunch, disgraced and threatened a kind-hearted woman, and made her husband to lose a life-changing contract.

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by April4th(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2018
biacan:
Victim.....? what happened smiley if you don't mind wink

Dated this lady for 10yrs, had a son together and she cheated on the day of our engagement/traditional wedding.
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Hades2016(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2018
biacan:
The video was so sweet to watch...... what a wise woman that knows what she wants wink

she actually dealt with him so bad grin grin two thunderous slaps grin grin You can't cheat on a woman who gave you her all by getting married to you it's never been done that way..... I hope he has learnt his lessons..... dog cool
if the man issa dog , what is your boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Peterpan231: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Meet me at home ke, B4 I reach house just already move in with your parents, nothing will settle this one, just go, I no marry again

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by swift25(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2018
first of all i laugh in greek...that slap can rewire the brain positively or negatively. A pure destiny changer. the guy is seeing a personal rainbow and jupiter and mars including neptune without a telescope, thats what that kind of slap can do.from the look of things she might be an unpleasant woman to live with, but that doesnt justify his infidelity or cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2018
April4th:

Dated this lady for 10yrs, had a son together and she cheated on the day of our engagement/traditional wedding.
Wow that's so bad embarassed but on the other hand you guys are not yet married so she's not yet yours until when you're officially married to her cool
Can you vow that you've never cheated on her all this year's

4 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2018
boolet:
Mature woman! The less mature ones would fight the lady they caught their man cheating with instead of settling scores with their man. Kudos but sha violence no bam... grin
I like the fact that the lady didn't fight her fellow woman like some other dumb women would do, face the cheating bastard. If na me i for break bottle for the nonsense man head.
No be say him wife no fine. " Those words "you always do this everytime" really hurts. Some men are just scum.
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 7:58am On Feb 09, 2018
Hades2016:
if the man issa dog , what is your boyfriend
A saint cool
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by biacan(f): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2018
agarawu23:
It seems like the woman is the breadwinner of the family and that's just the fact. If that man was a full time responsible husband, she can't slap him.
agarawu even if you're the breadwinner of the family I'll slap you and nothing will happen how dare you cheat on your partner shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by olabrad: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2018
free2ryhme:

That you get 3mb data and access to nairaland with a kpalasa phone does not equate to you having common sense, continue.

If you watched the video you would ask yourself sincerely if you aren't the one that lack common sense.
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Psoul(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2018
nerodenero:
Rule of the game: Don't ever get caught.

I like the wife, she attacked the husband and not his girlfriend. Some women would have gone for the girlfriend instead. Serves him right as he deserves more than a slap.

Unfortunately he'd beg the wife again and she'd accept. I pity women o, some of them dey suffer walahi. Most men won't tolerate a cheating wife but many women still tolerate a cheating husband.

A cheating wife is more deadlier than a cheating husband.
Men can cheat but still love and respect their wives.
Once a woman start cheating, she starts disrespecting her husband.
She will start loving the other man than her husband.
She may even think of killing her husband to pave way for her to enjoy her new love unrestricted.

Dis is why men don't tolerate cheating wives.

Mind you, I don't support any form of infidelity no matter where it is coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2018
Does this man consider himself the head too? The captain of the ship? The first pilot? grin
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2018
Ekiseme:
caught him doing what exactly? You just don't get it
Caught him taking a girl out angry
When last was she taken out? You never can tell...
And to think shez way prettier than the olosho

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Killurself: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2018
Cheating is all about hidden doing wrong things but when she caught them is not longer a cheating, when she pour hot soup on her husband mean you can marry another woman.
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by maxiuc(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2018
nerodenero:
Rule of the game: Don't ever get caught.

I like the wife, she attacked the husband and not his girlfriend. Some women would have gone for the girlfriend instead. Serves him right as he deserves more than a slap.

Unfortunately he'd beg the wife again and she'd accept. I pity women o, some of them dey suffer walahi. Most men won't tolerate a cheating wife but many women still tolerate a cheating husband.
she attacked the husband because she knows she can over power him that's it
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by maxiuc(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2018
AreaFada2:
Maybe na amateur home movie.

Any woman tries such nonsense with me she's moving in with her parents.

She did not catch them in bed. She saw them dining. Maybe dinning is the new sex.
Even if, I have not seen any 9ja law that forbids polygamy.

If she cannot hi take it she can leave. No assault. Marriage is not by fire by force.

But feminists only see domestic violence when it's a man beating a woman. No law permits anyone to use physical violence. Who knows, the woman may already be violent at home.

Anyway na as the woman see the man reach.

you said it all she is violent at home already maybe it is her altitude at home that is pushing the Man outside .. you will meet me at home comment by her shows that she must have been abusive at home
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Ekiseme(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2018
Benignasweety:
Caught him taking a girl out angry
When last was she taken out? You never can tell...
And to think shez way prettier than the olosho
this one just weak me, you didn't even get to see their faces properly and you're using that to argue.

I give up.
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Caliph69: 8:20am On Feb 09, 2018
euromilion:
She's a useless woman,what evidence does she have to prove that he was cheating? I can't talk to a woman again because I am married to you, that girl could be anyone,she could be his relative or his friend wife or girlfriend.

In fact the so-called wife is an slowpoke,if I am that guy she'll definitely move back to her fathers house that day.

Nonsense.

Yeah. But watch that very well. The other lady was surprised when she was asked if she didn’t know he was married. Having lunch with a lady is not bad. But removing your ring...and probably telling the lady you’re single...going by her reactions shows he has something to hide. I’m not in support of her approach. But why marry when you can’t keep your marital vows?

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Ekiseme(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2018
maxiuc:
she attacked the husband because she knows she can over power him that's it
how can a wife overpower her husband?
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 09, 2018
Ekiseme:
this one just weak me, you didn't even get to see their faces properly and you're using that to argue.

I give up.
Haaaaa by dia shape, we shall know them grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Hades2016(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2018
biacan:
A saint cool
I saint indeed

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by maxiuc(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2018
Psoul:

A cheating wife is more deadlier than a cheating husband.
Men can cheat but still love and respect their wives.
Once a woman start cheating, she starts disrespecting her husband.
She will start loving the other man than her husband.
She may even think of killing her husband to pave way for her to enjoy her new love unrestricted.

Dis is why men don't tolerate cheating wives.

Mind you, I don't support any form of infidelity no matter where it is coming from.
yeah bro women are the greatest cheat imagine training a child that is not yours for years ... thanks for partenity test

Cheating never an option slapping making it worst
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by LadyHeaven(f): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2018
Rotfl... grin grin grin

Thunder....!!!
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by Ekiseme(m): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2018
Benignasweety:
Haaaaa by dia shape, we shall know them grin
na lie,

That woman is not wise,nothing on that video 'll ever prove the man is a cheater,
who knows how long she has been frustrating the man, some men prefer to hang out rather than going home to their troublesome partners.
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by maxiuc(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2018
Ekiseme:
how can a wife overpower her husband?
Oga come My flat come see real situation

This particular couple in my yard mehn the woman infact is the husband of the house imagine a woman telling her husband if you Dare cross that gate know that you are finished today Choi the Man will get to gate hmmm shake his Head and go back to the house

E dey happen just that you never see

3 Likes

Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by styleewhyte(m): 8:32am On Feb 09, 2018
Cheating is bad.....but am surprised most ladies here are in support of the public assault on the man... Feminist are cool with it.....nobody here is calling him a gentle man cos the word cheating is mentioned....well maybe it's individual difference....cos Me dat I know u dare do that to me public.....My Ego is gone and u will see my minutes of psychiatric issues...point pls do tins the right way..... assault goes both ways!!!!!!!!¡
Re: Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him by CorperKola: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2018
AntiWailer:
What useless lesson ?

So eating eba is the new cheating ?

Nobody can try this nonsense with me.

*** for all the mofos quoting me,*****

I dont know the cave you live in.

I insist eating lunch with a lady does not translate to adultery.

Unless u dont have data and followed the Topic to write nonsense shamelessly.
As in if somebody try this 1 wif me ehnn
pple can just be very stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.