Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired (4950 Views)

Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set / Actress Chinyere Wilfred Slams Actor For Keeping Her Waiting For 8 Hours | VIDEO / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by 2Ebisco: 6:17am On Feb 09, 2018
The decision of Nigerian actress, Chinyere Wilfred to participate in the Throwback Thursday craze appears to have backfired with a section of social media users insinuating that she must have overused some lightening creams.

An undated throwback picture of Chinyere Wilfred and her recent photo

A throwback image of Nollywood veteran actress, Chinyere Wilfred shows that she was dark-skinned which is in sharp contrast to her light skin.

She shared the image on Instagram today with the caption; "I have every reason to thank God."

This has prompted some of her fans to accuse her of serially bleaching her skin like the majority of Nigerian women. Amidst the accusation, Mrs. Wilfred remains a very beautiful woman with an enviable skin which glows on TV screens.

Chinyere Wilfred hails from Agulu Eze Chukwu in Anambra State, Nigeria. Chinyere Wilfred was born on March 23, 1970. She is a graduate of Computer Studies from the Lagos State Polytechnic. She started acting back in the days of Soap Operas like 'Ripples' and starred in an early movie titled 'Taboo' which brought her to limelight.

She is happily married with three male children.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/bleaching-actress-chinyere-wilfred.html

Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by HungerBAD: 6:18am On Feb 09, 2018
Observing
Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
Observing
Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by miracool946: 6:22am On Feb 09, 2018
Q
Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by DankemzI(m): 6:24am On Feb 09, 2018
See what climate change has done to this blaq queen shocked
Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by PMWSpirit(m): 6:31am On Feb 09, 2018
Nope, not bleaching just a regular customer of hypo

1 Like

Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by Partnerbiz(f): 7:11am On Feb 09, 2018
she use hypo bleach.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by NOC1(m): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2018
This is the work of Jik bleach and hot water. God forbid, is there anything people get from being white? No I don't think so because i am fair, rather we spend more money to maintain the skin unlike my dark friends.

1 Like

Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by Papanwamaikpe: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2018
Reminds me of my favorite song back then by Wiz Khalifa ft Lilwayne and Tpain titled "Black and Yellow"
Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by CONFAMA: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Partnerbiz:
she use hypo bleach.

No she used chlorine mixed with conc. hydrochloric acid.

grin

1 Like

Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by OneCorner: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Igbos and bleaching cool
Untop bear-bear face again cool

4 Likes

Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by zitalin(f): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2018
Why do people think through their armpit...this woman has obviously always been light skinned...you wan compare the picture quality of then with now

1 Like

Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by samuelchimmy(m): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
zitalin:
Why do people think through their armpit...this woman has obviously always been light skinned...you wan compare the picture quality of then with now
EXACTLY,SHES ALWAYS BEING FAIR FROM THE OLD PIC

1 Like

Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by georjay(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Chinyere Wilfred hails from Agulu Eze Chukwu in Anambra State, Nigeria

I think say na only 'SE' people dey naturally fair in complexion.... cos na only afonjas dey bleach (according to IPOB)

this one tire me o

1 Like

Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Blame the camera den... tongue
Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by boss1310(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
that's an old picture and if you were around in the 80's(that's 80's picture)you will know this woman is very fair from the pix.go and watch her in the 1994 movie TABOO when she was very slim you will know she is born a very fair lady,though I believe she apply cream to lighten the way she currently is but no doubt she is fair
just like some people are doubting regina Daniels age just go and watch the movie THE HERO IN ME made in 2012 and see how young she is
Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by Shakushaku1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
boss1310:
that's an old picture and if you were around in the 80's(that's 80's picture)you will know this woman is very fair from the pix.go and watch her in the 1994 movie TABOO when she was very slim you will know she is born a very fair lady,though I believe she apply cream to lighten the way she currently is but no doubt she is fair
just like some people are doubting regina Daniels age just go and watch the movie THE HERO IN ME made in 2012 and see how young she is

Story, if a na one Yoruba actress pics u go don dey vomit nonsense since

1 Like

Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by boss1310(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Story, if a na one Yoruba actress pics u go don dey vomit nonsense since
sorry dear not everyone reason myopically like you,not everybody is a tribalist and my comments have nothing to do with tribe as you don't even know where I am from.just make researching your friend before making a comment.youtube is there for you to know if am right or wrong before you start playing the tribe card
if the reason for this post is for all these stupid tribal bashing from Igbo and Yoruba kids that fight online just count me out and delete my comment if you are the OP
Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by gwama: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
SHE LIKE BOBRISKY SISTER grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bleaching? Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Throwback Picture Backfired by pemiakd: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
zitalin:
U re right but d different is clear. I guess she top am with some lightening cream

(1) (Reply)

South African Based Nigeria Lesbian Model, Chioma Abbey Zeus Shares Baby Bump / "But This Is Not What We See In Movies" Fans Drags Destiny Etiko For This / Omg!! Young Nigerian Girls Go W!ld In There Hostel Shares Nak'ed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.