Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Best Perfume - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Best Perfume (87973 Views)

I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation / Surrati Designers Oil Perfume / How To Identify A Fake Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Perfume by amychiny(f): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2012
Actually the best perfume is CREED Himalaya
I got it from the best online shop in Nigeria.
www.royalperidot.com
i also got polos there cheesy
Re: The Best Perfume by madison37: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2012

1 Share

Re: The Best Perfume by emily25: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2012
I like to use - Christina Aguilera cool

Its best perfume for me and others women too. wink

Its seductive and rich fruity oriental perfume. grin

cheesy

Re: The Best Perfume by nwanioma(f): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
My favourite out of all my collections!!! Absolutely love this fragrance!!!

Re: The Best Perfume by liljboy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2012
I need a perf dats btwn d range of 2000>>5000, Jst qimmie d name plz
Re: The Best Perfume by srivastava(m): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2012
I like Calvin Klien
Re: The Best Perfume by Andre8100: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2012
Blue Grass &
rive Gauche, my favorites,
Re: The Best Perfume by newacca: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2012
1million by Paco Rabbane , Euphoria by Calvin Klein and F by Salvatore Ferragamo.
Re: The Best Perfume by emily25: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2012
Yeah that's really cool and i love its fragrance too,

I love " Avril Lavigne " and "dolce and gabbana perfume"

Re: The Best Perfume by Festac771: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
My best perfumes are 1.Fahrenheit by Christian Dior 2.212 on ice by Carolina Herrare 3.Perry Ellis for Woman,please go and buy these perfumes and you will be convinced.
Re: The Best Perfume by Mavor: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
where can i get gucci rush for men to buy in lekki/vi/ikoyi area and how much?
Re: The Best Perfume by luckyrabbit31: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2012
Just use Chloe ever before. undecided
Re: The Best Perfume by john7577: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2012
Ok this is my own list: CREED GREEN IRISH TWEED:the best and smells forever. BVGLARI ACQUA: has a very good longevity. BVGLARI POUR HOMME: ok as well. AZZORA CHROME: smells cool and nice. WIGS by GEROGIO BEVELYHILLS: the longevity is good as well. GIVENCHY BLUE LABEL: smells nice and ready to go!!!
Re: The Best Perfume by Ike77503(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2013
Have any of you tried ''givenchy pie ''? it is expensive but will definitely do alot of talking for a man....my Bathroom is never without one..
Re: The Best Perfume by AKman2013(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2013
No perfume is the best. It depends on your taste and your pocket
Re: The Best Perfume by faithobodogulo(f): 10:49am On May 08, 2013
I luv GUcci Rush 4 females and 212 men is d bomb 4 Men
Re: The Best Perfume by monex(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
anyone has DKNY 2011 for Men?

DKNY NEW YORK SUMMER by Donna Karan EAU DE COLOGNE SPRAY 3.4 OZ (2011 EDITION)
Re: The Best Perfume by 9jagurl81: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2014
Check them out
www.ohmashoes.com

Re: The Best Perfume by Yongi99(m): 2:03am On Jun 06, 2015
Dior Homme Intense
Re: The Best Perfume by Cool83(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
please help, despite having clean shaved armpit i use to have excess sweet at armpit, what sort of perfume can i use
Re: The Best Perfume by insure1: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Cool83:
please help, despite having clean shaved armpit i use to have excess sweet at armpit, what sort of perfume can i use

I think you should look for ways to sort out the excessive sweating and prevent your armpit from the bad odour first. Shave the armpit regularly, bath more than once a day using a good antiseptic soap. Also, use deodorant sticks/sprays.

So that when you use perfumes like 212 Sexy Man, Aqua Di Gio by Armani or The One by D&G, you enjoy the aura they present you. Cheers!

Btw, you can see some perfumes at my signature below.
Re: The Best Perfume by manaija: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
I use perfumes and perfume oils. My favourite perfume is Burberry London. Have used it for years. I got an oil from MystiScents. Creed Aventus. Not bad at all. To the guy that sweats a lot, use deodorant sticks in ur armpits. Try Oldspice or Rexona. And like insure said, make sure ur armpits are always clean. Some people sweat more than others.
Re: The Best Perfume by shiki(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
disney:
We all know so many perfumes have different nice smell but l think this is the best................."Very Sexy" it smells so good that u want to break the bottle and it sure last all day long even if you pick up that same cloth and wear it next month or 5 months time, l bet it with you. You still be smelling chic like say u just put some perfume now.

Hw much is it dear
Re: The Best Perfume by randwise(m): 5:34am On Jun 09, 2015
Cool83:
A perfume won't do much, what you need is a Roll on.. It allows little or no underarm sweat, It works for armpit odour too. I recommend "nivea men", then you can now use your perfume alongside it.
Re: The Best Perfume by Cool83(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
randwise:
A perfume won't do much, what you need is a Roll on.. It allows little or no underarm sweat, It works for armpit odour too. I recommend "nivea men", then you can now use your perfume alongside it.
thanks a lot
Re: The Best Perfume by jeomegso: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
I love perfumes that's why I sell.
I would say I love Fendi L'aquarossa.

But am going crazy showing off a body mist my brother in law brought from the USA. Incredible! Plus it's just 2500naira.

Resellers will get lower rates for sure *winks
Re: The Best Perfume by Mubarak1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls have any one use or knows about OUDH ABYADH and WHITE OUDH, Or can u recommend any good Arabian perfume?
Re: The Best Perfume by bellaanyansi: 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
you can order for your surrati fragrances on any of the following lines 08064005912 .

Re: The Best Perfume by itsmayiela(m): 12:50am On Aug 13, 2016
Wonders are still far from ending. I ordered for a Giorgio Armani perfume (Acqua di Gio Profumo EDP) from Konga and the item was supplied by SBEN Store.

I chose SBEN Store because its price is the cheapest. I also chatted with the Director and he assured me of the genuineness of their products.

The item was supplied and i paid. Lo and behold, it's a fugazi. Minutes later, the Director, Solomon Benjamin, called my line and asked me to return the perfume immediately that he just discovered it's a fake.

He assured me he was going to refund my cash back to me and I should forward my bank account details.

I thought it was a scam and I was all set to write a negative review. But four days later, he reimbursed me ALL my money including shipping cost and he would not even ask me to return the fake perfume back to him.

These kind of online businessmen are hard to find in Nigeria. Once again, his name is Solomon Benjamin and he owns SBEN Store. He has proved to me that there is great hope for Nigeria.

Please buy from SBEN Store for a full money-back guarantee.

His phone number is: 0803 507 9449

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List / Okoroafor Chinaza Emerges The Nigerian University Carnival Queen / Lagos Restaurant, Grills By Delis, Denies Lady Entrance Over Her Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.