Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All (1247 Views)

Ifeanyi Okowa Has The Opportunity To End This "Delta Igbo" Toga / Don't We Have A Government In This Country?this Herdsmen Killings Is Too Much. / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by Ikwokrikwo: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2018
I haven't eaten any form of cow meat since this year. Imagine if every other Nigerian who claims to be concerned about the herdsmen killings did the same....
Where will they get money to buy and service their weapons from?
Why will they take their cows into someone's farm to feed fat if no one will buy the cow at the end of the day?

Nigerians think! This is quite easy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by rheether(f): 7:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Everybody can't be stupid at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by ojun50(m): 7:12am On Feb 09, 2018
See ur brain Nd u think other source is safe abi
Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by GMBuhari: 7:14am On Feb 09, 2018
You people just post and do shhhyyyyyt whenever you want but you have zero afterthoughts

You boycott beef in Igbo land does not affect Fulani finances because when you stop eating beef, it means you've made demand for beef lower and the supply , simple law of economics says beef price will come down and thats enough cheap meat for SW and the North grin grin

If Herdsmen are the terrorist you label them, then your beef purchase would not affect the weapons they use . because their sponsors will always back them up

And i wouldn't be surprised if the alternative to beef is menu-menu , Why ? because from time immemorial, your people have always chopped human flesh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by FarahAideed: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2018
Truth be said designating beef from Fulani cattle as conflict beef is the fastest way to end the crisis just like Diamonds from Sierra Leone were labelled conflict diamond and that brought the crisis to an end .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by Lipscomb(m): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2018
grin I wish him happy boycott.
GMBuhari:
You people just post and do shhhyyyyyt whenever you want but you have zero afterthoughts

You boycott beef in Igbo land does not affect Fulani finances because when you stop eating beef, it means you've made demand for beef lower and the supply , simple law of economics says beef price will come down and thats enough cheap meat for SW and the North grin grin

If Herdsmen are the terrorist you label them, then your beef purchase would not affect the weapons they use . because their sponsors will always back them up

And i wouldn't be surprised if the alternative to beef is menu-menu , Why ? because from time immemorial, your people have always chopped human flesh

Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by wakaman: 7:33am On Feb 09, 2018
A new excuse for not being able to afford beef.
Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by GMBuhari: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
grin I wish him happy boycott.

Abi now
Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by jungina: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2018
what can do, what you doing or what have you done?
Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by jungina: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2018
d level of inhumanity cause by dis killer herdsmen is very back, those guyz need to skin-alive.
Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by BiafraIShere(m): 10:40am On Feb 09, 2018
Ikwokrikwo:
I haven't eaten any form of cow meat since this year. Imagine if every other Nigerian who claims to be concerned about the herdsmen killings did the same....
Where will they get money to buy and service their weapons from?
Why will they take their cows into someone's farm to feed fat if no one will buy the cow at the end of the day?

Nigerians think! This is quite easy.
I don't quite agree with you on this, you know why? The moment there is a widespread boycott of cow meat for substitutes like poultry and fish, most of which are imported, buhari will immediately place a ban on them under the guise of saving forex and helping local agriculture to grow tongue tongue The viable options we have are 1. To go into commercial ranching of cattle with crossbreed of local disease resistant variety with foreign hybrids.
2. An eye for an eye, kill five of the terrorist herdsmen for every indigen they murder.
3. Slaughter their cattle if they trespass on our property and damage things (this is standard practice globally).
4. Continue sensitization against them.
In the long run, they would be forced to ranch their cattle once they continue meeting resistance all over the South and Middle belt which would increase costs and make such wandering unviable for them.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by PointB: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2018
GMBuhari:

You are saying the same thing as the Op,

A boycott means cheaper beef, cheaper beef means less money, less money implies reduced bullets ! Which is exactly what the Op is implying.

Personally for the past 6 years, I eat beef as a fourth choice meet. My choices in order of preference are:

1. Snail
2. Fish
3. Chicken
4. Beef

Incidentally, it has nothing to do with killer herdsmen, but science driven food choice. But if the choice does indeed reduced the killer herdsmen firepower, I am happier for it. We must not pay for killers' bullets; we should not eat blood beef!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by EternalTruths: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
PointB:

A boycott means cheaper beef, cheaper beef means less money, less money implies reduced bullets ! Which is exactly what the Op is implying.

Personally for the past 6 years, I eat beef as a fourth choice meet. My choices in order of preference are:

1. Snail
2. Fish
3. Chicken
4. Beef

Incidentally, it has nothing to do with killer herdsmen, but science driven food choice. But if the choice does indeed reduced the killer herdsmen firepower, I am happier for it. We must not pay for killers' bullets; we should not eat blood beef!

You are wrong.

Cattle herding is a cover up and excuse for their jihad.

Even if we all stop buying meat, they won't stop herding their cattle in order to cause crisis with farmers so as to justify their attacks on farmers in other to get their dream Cattle Colonies which is another form of LGA in each state which will enable them to rule forever.

Go and learn more about Zango Kataf in Southern Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by PointB: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

You are wrong.

Cattle herding is a cover up and excuse for their jihad.

Even if we all stop buying meat, they won't stop herding their cattle in order to cause crisis with farmers so as to justify their attacks on farmers in other to get their dream Cattle Colonies which is another form of LGA in each state which will enable them to rule forever.

Go and learn more about Zango Kataf in Southern Kaduna.

No. You didn't understand my point.

I never said it would stop, I only supported the motion that we shouldn't pay for the bullets. Let their sponsors solely fund them.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by FarahAideed: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
PointB:

No. You didn't understand my point.

I never said it would stop, I only supported the motion that we shouldn't pay for the bullets. Let their sponsors solely fund them.

He didn't get your point ..Getting a valid point across to most Nigerians is not a piece of cake
Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by Ofodirinwa: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
the logic behind this is decent. I support a boycott and don't buy from them either.
At the same time, understand that herding has nothing to do with sales or money. They get their money from the Nigerian state and oil.
Re: Why Can't Everyone Be Like Me And End This Herdsmen Killings Once And For All by doyinbaby(f): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
PointB:

1. Snail
2. Fish
3. Chicken
4. Beef

I rarely eat cow meat now.....I mostly buy fish......op is right....as long as we keep purchasing cow meat Fulani will remain arrogant and continues to terrorize us.......boycott cow meat save life

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Demolishes Self Built Round About Causing Heavy Traffic In Owerr / Nlnders Pls Let's Stop These Tribal Insults / Nigeria Should Bid To Host 2026 World Cup - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.